Green Lantern Corp. v.s Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Can the Corp. stop the planet eater?

and for that matter where would they fit in Marvel?

tee hee

DigiMark007
I actually think The Corps has a chance. But I might be wrong.

Include the Guardians and I think it's a distinct possibility they could pull out the win.

Scoobless
Has Mogo ever fought anyone?

Validus
Mogo has whooped some ass in the old GL Quarterly comics.

Crease
Been done...Corps take him. With the Guardians...hello Abraxas!

bigbran
if we have a none jobber g, i just dont see them taking him.

Mider
i do parallax rewrote the universe and Ion was even stronger then paralax and didnt he have even less power in general but just used it to a better extent

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
if we have a none jobber g, i just dont see them taking him.
What about a non jobbing Corps who took down Krona?

UniOmni
I see Galactus taking it.
And its not due to more power necessarily, though its debateable that the CPB is more powerful than the Source of the PC.
The nature of the Corps, vs the Nature of Galactus is what kills them here.

Heck, i'd give Galactus favorable odds vs the Original Ion.
Galactus eats energy. Various kinds.
More than likely, he'd simply eat the oan energy.
Not due to power, imo would he win.
But the way he operates vs the way they operate.

Crease
7,200 is a lot of targets. Unless Big G gets the majority of em with a wide area blast, they should eventually deplete him of energy. We're talking 7,200 low to high-hearld level guys.

Draco69
Not to mention Ganthet and the other Guardians. They're basically the "chiefs" of the GLC...

Even if one GLC member gets killed, another will be replaced by the ring.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Crease
7,200 is a lot of targets. Unless Big G gets the majority of em with a wide area blast, they should eventually deplete him of energy. We're talking 7,200 low to high-hearld level guys.

Meh... like the man said, 'G' can drain their energy... he can also summon his heralds, or create new heralds out of the GLs. By catching just one he gets access to a power ring (which he may be able to enhance or replicate) and a new herald (and he can reprogram their mind however he likes)

Thanos_1971
Now can the GL Corp take out Abraxas,after Big G goes down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.