Storm vs. Invisible girl(sue)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins?

Crease
Finally a reasonable thread with Storm invloved thumb up . Sue takes this 9/10 though. Sue could hit Storm with 20 invisible projectiles before she could react. Or just trap her in a bubble.Or cause the bubble to shrink, crushing her. Or create projectiles that would cause Storm not to be able to concentrate by pene... Happy Dance Waaaay too many options for Sue.

Whittdawg92
this is actually a fair fight, but Sue wins.

stormfront13
crease...how does sue spout off invisible spikes before storm can react?

DarkCrawler
Well, she only needs to think to make few forcefield to her lungs, and meanwhile her shield protects her from everything Storm can dish out, so...she could have her shield up before attacking.

What If...
Really? She can be absorbing attacks, not to mention the visual distraction.... while concentrating enough to put a mini-bubble in her throat?

DarkCrawler
It requires a miniscule amount of concetration...she just needs to create a forcefield the size of peanut in the place she wants...like Storm's brain...

Whittdawg92
as much as i hate the Fantastic Freaks, she beats storm with little to no effort.

H. S. 6
Sue wins easily.

xmarksthespot
Depends on if the threadstarter means Invisible Girl or Invisible Woman. IIRC Invisible Girl sucked.

Skeets
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Depends on if the threadstarter means Invisible Girl or Invisible Woman. IIRC Invisible Girl sucked.
She Sucks!....droolio

Validus
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
as much as i hate the Fantastic Freaks, she beats storm with little to no effort.
I agree with and support this statement 110%.

Blair Wind
Ive always wondered...what does IIRC or IRC mean?

Skeets
Originally posted by Blair Wind
"If I remember Correctly"?I think...confused

Darth Martin
Sue takes it.

badabing
Ive always wondered...what does IIRC or IRC mean? Irritable Rectal Canal & Initial Irritable Rectal Canal

Grimm22
Sue should take this wink

Storm is powerful as hell but Sue is just in another leauge. erm

Heck Sue is nearly a cosmic big grin

Validus
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly

IRC = Internal Revenue Code no expression

Whittdawg92
lol

Crease
Originally posted by stormfront13
crease...how does sue spout off invisible spikes before storm can react?

Sue's projectiles literally shoot out...they're depicted as moving as fast as a laser or one of Cykes eye beams or whatever. Since we all know (hopefully) that as powerful as Storm is, she still has only normal human reflexes and durability, she can't even dodge Sue's stuff. I'm assuming all the ridiculous Storm VS threads I've been seeing pop up lately have lasted because someone's arguing this fact, but that's another debate (for someone else).

For the sake of argument, even if she borrows the Captain's jobber aura and does manage to dodge the projectiles, what's she gonna do to get thru Sue's shileds?

montrail
I didn't feel like replying to everyones post.

1) Both of their powers are psionic, so they can attack at anytime.

2) Storm could raise or lower the temperature INSIDE Sue's field.

3)Storm could shut off Sue's brain synapse.

and lots more.

Storm wins this...hmmmmm...I say......9/10

Black Dude
As much as I like Storm she loses. Sue makes a force feild around her head and waits for her to suffocate.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by montrail

Except that it takes longer for Storm's powers to appear...

Except that she can't do that in small spaces...

Sure she could, by shooting lightning at her head. Which she can't accomplish through Sue's shields.

Sue 9.9/10.

Black Dude
Like I said I like storm one of the few decent black comic book character out there, but against Sue she's out classed hell the Fantastic Four out class most mutants.

Crease
quote: (post)

Sure she could, by shooting lightning at her head. Which she can't accomplish through Sue's shields.

Sue 9.9/10.

Perfectly stated. Next thread.

montrail
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

confused What?

laughing Are you serious? Sue still has pressure in the field..emty air. And your saying because it's a maintained area Storm could not raise the air pressure? She has did it to a house before. She has stated that she can do raise the pressure WITHIN a structure. She could easily so it to Sue.

Storm was just learningthat trick so I doubt she couldn'

montrail
Originally posted by Crease

Sue 9.9/10.

Perfectly stated. Next thread.
You wish that was perfectly stated. And weere you trying to quote or something?

DarkCrawler
What is hard to understand?

Nice...show her raising pressure in SEALED area...you know, OUTSIDE weather's influence?

Because that house was far from sealed.

Except that she never has done it without lightning. You are assuming things again.

montrail
The fact that Storm has created weather effects faster than a blink of en eye yet you say hers takes too long to appear.

This is an issue that cannot be brought up with you because you just DO NOT wanna except the truth. He field has air inside. Storm raised the AIR pressure...see how that works?

I was with you until the assuming thing. This is a frsh new thread....I haven't assumed anything. But tyour right...she hasnever done that without shooting lightning from her hands.

DarkCrawler
The fact that Storm has created weather effects faster than a blink of en eye yet you say hers takes too long to appear.

Her weather effects don't appear in a instant. It's weather, not reality warping.

This is an issue that cannot be brought up with you because you just DO NOT wanna except the truth. He field has air inside. Storm raised the AIR pressure...see how that works?

Do you even know how pressure works?

You don't even know how Storm's power works, since you obviously presume that she can control air molecules themselves...What the f**k?
I was with you until the assuming thing. This is a frsh new thread....I haven't assumed anything. But tyour right...she hasnever done that without shooting lightning from her hands.

So why claim so?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Black Dude
Like I said I like storm one of the few decent black comic book character out there, but against Sue she's out classed hell the Fantastic Four out class most mutants.

Yep yes

rotiart
Fight says Storm vs. Invisible Girl. Invisible girl is not Invisible Woman. Invisible Girl knew how to make herself invisible, then eventually forcefields. She never learned how to make projectiles, or use it offensively. That was invisible woman. Hence Storm nukes young sue storm.

DarkCrawler
Or maybe the thread maker just does not know that she's changed her name to Woman?

And Invisible Girl IS Invisible Woman...wink

Metalmanx

Dammnit. "Blink of an eye" is a god dammned figure of speech. It doesn't actually mean she created weather affects in the approximate time span it takes the eyelids to blink.

rotiart
Or maybe the thread maker just does not know that she's changed her name to Woman?

And Invisible Girl IS Invisible Woman...wink

NO. Invisible girl is a YOUNG Invisible Woman. Without the current feats, offensive abilities of current susan storm. Nice try, but no.

Storm kills Invisible Girl, a person who when strained would drop her shield.
Storm has a tough time with Invisible Woman. a well trained combatant. post malice.

DarkCrawler
I meant that they are same character in the sense that...they are same character, just a different codename. Not that we should use the same feats... confused

stormfront13
Originally posted by Crease
Sue's projectiles literally shoot out...they're depicted as moving as fast as a laser or one of Cykes eye beams or whatever. Since we all know (hopefully) that as powerful as Storm is, she still has only normal human reflexes and durability, she can't even dodge Sue's stuff. I'm assuming all the ridiculous Storm VS threads I've been seeing pop up lately have lasted because someone's arguing this fact, but that's another debate (for someone else).

sorry but you depicted it as storm was dead before she even realized what was going on. sue has normal human reaction times as well, meaning she cannot attack before storm reacts which you implied. that is what i'm refering to. and for furute reference...storm has in fact dodged cykes eye beams...and has in fact manipulated inside of force-fields.

rotiart
I meant that they are same character in the sense that...they are same character, just a different codename. Not that we should use the same feats... confused

Honestly. I hate using wikipedia for this but. So i don't have to go into a long spell about it:

Despite her abilities, Susan served primarily as an assistant and second-in-command to Reed, and the comics tended to treat her in a condescending stereotypical manner. This changed when John Byrne began his celebrated run on the title. Under his authorship, Susan became much more confident and assertive in her own abilities which themselves became more versatile and impressive. For instance, she found she could use her force fields to carry herself into the air, immobilize enemies, or use them as an offensive ranged attack. This revision, also marked by Susan changing her nom de guerre to the Invisible Woman, has become the standard with Susan being recognized as the most powerful member of the team and has served stints as the team's leader on occasion.

xmarksthespot
Invisible Girl dies. Invisible Woman kills Storm.

rotiart
I repeat the original invisible girl's shields used to buckle and break from enemy attacks. Invisible Woman is wayyyyyyyy different, and a lot more powerful...

Its like Steve Rogers presuper soldier serum= 90lb weakling, vs Post super soldier serum =captain america...

the difference is that drastic.

Faceman
Bump

2damnloud
Storm wins by concussive force(winds)

Storm dodges all IW's projectile bullshit and either strikes her with a 60,000 mph lightning bolt or blow her away, smashing her into any scenery before she can react. Or she can just collapse the air around her knocking her out.

She can force IW into the defensive where she has to contantly utilize her shield and wait for her to suffocate.

Storm would just stand back and drop an F5 ontop of Sue forcing her to utilize her sheild until she suffocates.

Symmetric Chaos
I think Storm could take this.

Originally posted by 2damnloud
60,000 mpg lightning bolt

Is that highway or city?

What If...
hysterical

2damnloud
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I think Storm could take this.

Is that highway or city?

confused

CITY!!!! Let's live DANGEROUSLY!!!!!

grey fox
Boom. Headshot

Rutog98

Nice...show her raising pressure in SEALED area...you know, OUTSIDE weather's influence?

Because that house was far from sealed.

Please, Storm can even control artificial atmoshperes. Give me a break. She can control weather THROUGH Sue's force-field and she has in the past. This is a lady who can create tornaodes and thunderstorms that fit in the palm of her hand.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dammnit. "Blink of an eye" is a god dammned figure of speech. It doesn't actually mean she created weather affects in the approximate time span it takes the eyelids to blink.

No it is not considering she has been able to work her powers faster than people like Mastermind, Sauron, Cyclops, Nightcralwer, Rogue with Xavier's TP, etc.

2damnloud
^Could you post a scan of her creating a thunderstorm in Iceman's belly??

Rutog98
^Could you post a scan of her creating a thunderstorm in Iceman's belly??

I don't have the issue with me. Its in a different state.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Rutog98
Please, Storm can even control artificial atmoshperes. Give me a break. She can control weather THROUGH Sue's force-field and she has in the past. This is a lady who can create tornaodes and thunderstorms that fit in the palm of her hand.
Increasing the air pressure condenses the air doesn't it? Are you saying she's going to force Sue's shield to shrink to accommodate the change? If not, is Storm going to create air within Sue's shield to condense?

This is all through a shield that may or may not block psionic activity. There was a big debate on this, probably in a repeat of this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=438290& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Storm+invisible%29+forumi
d%3A77
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330467& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Storm+Sue%29+forumid%3A77

Why can't people learn to use the search?

Hercules
Storm wins by concussive force(winds)

Storm dodges all IW's projectile bullshit and either strikes her with a 60,000 mph lightning bolt

Lightning travels at the speed of light, about 186,000 miles per second, are Storm's slowed down then?

Anyway carry on...

2damnloud
It may be the speed of light, but I've reasearch and it said 1/3 the speed of light.

In any event, it's STILL too fast ofr IW to do anything.

Hercules
It may be the speed of light, but I've reasearch and it said 1/3 the speed of light.

In any event, it's STILL too fast ofr IW to do anything.

Well thats still 62,000 miles per SECOND, wink

C1nd3r
They'd have some super hawt ivory&ebony lesbo sex.

don't shiv
No Doubt Sue would make a pretty piece of Graffiti on the sidewalk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.