ironman vs captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keak da sneak
ironman vs cap
dicuss

DigiMark007
Hrm.

You might want to think your battles through before posting them. Sure, they represent opposing sides of the current Civil War. But Cap's nowhere near Tony's league. Without insane PIS, Cap's screwed here.

A.J
They have had good fights before but not with his current armour, apart from in cival war.

keak da sneak
yeah but always remeber nobody can fight better than cap

A.J
Originally posted by keak da sneak
yeah but always remeber nobody can fight better than cap But look at this and say that.

Oviousley no help.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3839/19my4.th.jpg

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4228/20sv2.th.jpg

Scorpiom
Maybe if Cap wore that Armor he had a few years back, he might have a chance... might. Well, maybe not so much...

A.J
Armour ?

Arahan
CA wins because he owned Spiderman so he can own IM.

The fact that IM is stronger, more durable, has blasts and a friggin armor doesnt count. Caps jobber aura pasts everything even the Sentry.

(dont take it too serious wink )

A.J
Originally posted by Arahan
CA wins because he owned Spiderman so he can own IM.

The fact that IM is stronger, more durable, has blasts and a friggin armor doesnt count. Caps jobber aura pasts everything even the Sentry.

(dont take it too serious wink ) laughing out loud I did at first. stick out tongue

Sam Z
Originally posted by A.J
But look at this and say that.

Oviousley no help.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3839/19my4.th.jpg

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4228/20sv2.th.jpg

Who is the hot chick on the second scan?

A.J
Originally posted by Sam Z
Who is the hot chick on the second scan? The replacement for Fury i beleive.

And read CW 1 she is a *****.

keak da sneak
ironman only beat him that easily caise he was fighting spiderman at the time

Tron
Originally posted by A.J
The replacement for Fury i beleive.

And read CW 1 she is a *****.

She was a ***** long before CW #1.

ironman only beat him that easily caise he was fighting spiderman at the time

He beat him that easy because he beat him that easy. Good fighter or not, there's not much that he can do against Iron Man. If he had Black Panther's tech know-how, then he'd have a chance, but he doesn't.

keak da sneak
u guys r trippin cap is a gangtsa we would beat him or at least rough him up cause he is the best fighter

A.J
Originally posted by Tron
She was a ***** long before CW #1.

He beat him that easy because he beat him that easy. Good fighter or not, there's not much that he can do against Iron Man. If he had Black Panther's tech know-how, then he'd have a chance, but he doesn't. I dont read Marvel so I dont know, my first time seeing her.

A.J
u guys r trippin cap is a gangtsa we would beat him or at least rough him up cause he is the best fighter WOW And i thought Kam was a fanboy, in fact maybe your are a sock........

keak da sneak
actually im not a fan boy i just got faith in him to tell u the trush i think iron can beat him but i wouldnt be as easy as u guys make it seem and im a wolverine fanboy

A.J
actually im not a fan boy i just got faith in him to tell u the trush i think iron can beat him but i wouldnt be as easy as u guys make it seem and im a wolverine fanboy Worlverien8888 reborn.

And he has no chance of winning. Even bats cant beat him. sad

keak da sneak
oh wel i tryed at least but were r the captain america fan boys when u need em

A.J
Donno havent saw Kam for a while, and you should use spell check and capitals, its helped me.

thedude1948
Captain America's only chance is if he starts the fight by diving out of an airplane or helicopter at Iron Man.

A.J
Originally posted by thedude1948
Captain America's only chance is if he starts the fight by diving out of an airplane or helicopter at Iron Man. And IM moves to the side a couple of metres and cap goes splat.

Darth Vegas
As much respect as I have for Cap, there's no way he takes this.

Iron Man 10/10.

Grimm22
This is like Batman taking on Superman no expression

Except Superman without any weaknesses...stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by A.J
WOW And i thought Kam was a fanboy, in fact maybe your are a sock........ hes not a sock and he is from the same area i am from.

and as for you not reading marvel, no wonder why you dont know shit, your so used to sub par writing and shitty cross-overs that you havent seen the light of day. But i will rescue u my child.

And her name is Maria Hill, and she has been a ***** since birth

Alfheim
I dont see what Cap can do, except dodge for a bit. CA fought Iron man as the Captain and thats exactly what happened, all CA could do was evade.

A.J
Originally posted by King KAM
hes not a sock and he is from the same area i am from.

and as for you not reading marvel, no wonder why you dont know shit, your so used to sub par writing and shitty cross-overs that you havent seen the light of day. But i will rescue u my child.

And her name is Maria Hill, and she has been a ***** since birth LOL Rescue me then, and i havent seen you do anythingto defend him. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.