Blue Beetle III Vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scorpiom
Simple fight, in the deserts of El Paso and IM has his current armor.

Arahan
ok i dont know what powers bb 3 has but i say that
BB takes this because Stark is a dick.

Scorpiom
The scarab grants Jaime a number of powers. It provides him with a form of mystical sight, providing him with information in an unknown written language which operates whether the scarab is active or dormant. It is also capable of communicating with Jaime in a more comprehensible fashion, informing him of what it can - or needs to - do in a given situation.

The suit has been seen to produce a seemingly electricity based energy cannon, and a set of dual-purpose wings/shields enabling Jamie to protect himself from energy blasts and to fly. It's also able to protect him against atmospheric re-entry (although how is unclear), as well as providing him with strength beyond that which he might normally possess, such that he can break someone's wrist by squeezing it with one hand. The scarab's 'pinchers' spark when activating one of the suit's powers, or when de-activating the suit.

It seems to be nearly as powerful as a Green Lantern's ring, an impressive feat for such a little known mystical item.

Redatom65
Iron Man, jamie doesn't really know how to use the suit to it's peak of it's ability

Accel
Considering the Scarab's potential, he should win, but as stated before IM edges him him out with experience for now.

Draco69
Iron Man: What the hell are you doing?!

Blue Beetle: I don't know!!

JohnnyDo3
dude Iron man would squash the beetle

Tron
Originally posted by Redatom65
Iron Man, jamie doesn't really know how to use the suit to it's peak of it's ability

Maybe, but he still used it well enough to be a match for Guy Gardner.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Tron
Maybe, but he still used it well enough to be a match for Guy Gardner.

Ehh. He was on the defensive for most of the fight. Plus Guy wasnt thinking straight. He seemed pretty beat when Guy gave up, after seeing that he was crying and was a kid.

Validus
Originally posted by Draco69
Iron Man: What the hell are you doing?!

Blue Beetle: I don't know!!
laughing out loud

I doubt he's a match for a Lantern or at least a well written Lantern. Doubt he takes Iron Man too.

Darth Vegas
Iron Man wins this.

As it was stated earlier, BB's lack of experience will be his downfall.

Scorpiom
Yeah I think there just isnt enough that we know about BB's powers yet. He was on the defensive against Guy cause he didnt know WTF was going on. But he withstood all Guy could dish out.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
laughing out loud

I doubt he's a match for a Lantern or at least a well written Lantern. Doubt he takes Iron Man too.

co-signed wink

Juntai
He doesn't have to know, the Scarab knows how to fight for him.

A.J
Can anyone get scans for the guy/BB fight please. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.