Do u guys feel the same ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I wish george Lucus never made 1-3 becouse it does not look or feel like star wars when i watch them ROTS was good .

No Darth Vader
No luke skywalker

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swirly Girl
LIAR! I HUG TEH OCTOPUZ!

aj_vader
i dont feel the same, Episode I is okay, Episode II is better and Episode III is great, but I II III arent as good as IV V IV

KingDubya
I think they were necessary, just to tell the entire Tragedy of Anakin Skywalker (which was the whole point of the movies, mind you). We needed to know how it all started.

Council#13
Originally posted by coolmovies
I wish george Lucus never made 1-3 becouse it does not look or feel like star wars when i watch them ROTS was good .

No Darth Vader
No luke skywalker

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who're you calling Uncle Tom?! *picks up chair*

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by aj_vader
i dont feel the same, Episode I is okay, Episode II is better and Episode III is great, but I II III arent as good as IV V IV

AGREED!

coolmovies
The thing is if Star wars was not a big blockbuster he would have never made ESB and ROTJ .

overlord
I only wish they were more hardcore. I expected constant war with a lot of new jedi and I expected universal wars with clones. Instead we got the old characters mostly and just a few jedi masters who were shown briefly and pwned quickly.
And those clone wars? a f*cking joke..

Mišt
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
LIAR! I HUG TEH OCTOPUZ!

U R TEH LIER!!!1

Tangible God
I was too childish, II had horrible acting/dialogue, III was okay.

IV, V, VI were better than any of the PT.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by KingDubya
I think they were necessary, just to tell the entire Tragedy of Anakin Skywalker (which was the whole point of the movies, mind you). We needed to know how it all started.

Bad movies arn't neccesary....
Lucas didn't try enough with these, he focused on CGI and effects, I bet he let his children write the scripts when they were 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.