Spider-Man Vs Snake Eyes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Super Human Vs Ninja

It's been mentioned to me that people think Snake Eyes would be likely to beat Spidey..... I haven't read anything with SE in it since GI Joe was printed in the back of the British Transformers reprints.... (over 15 years ago)

Anyone got any scans of these alleged feats of SE's to prove his abilities?

Inhuman
I think snake eyes vs. batman would be a better fight

Scoobless
Me too... but someone told me that they thought Snake Eyes was as fast as Spider-Man.... i don't actually believe him... that's why i made this.... i wanna see some of his feats

Draco69
The only feat I've consistantly heard was this "He swung his sword so fast it caught fire." Big f***ing deal...

emporerpants
spider-man kicks the crap out of snake-eyes

Sea King
Originally posted by Inhuman
I think snake eyes vs. batman would be a better fight

that happened (and not just on this forum batman killed snake eyes)

Tha C-Master
It seems the fanboy test has some good uses like I believed. What would you give Snake Eyes out of 10?

Sea King
im gonna say snake eyes gets 2/10 if hes lucky

Inhuman
Originally posted by Sea King
that happened (and not just on this forum batman killed snake eyes)

Really? Wow.
Spidey 10/10. Spidey can dodge bullets. I dont think Snake eyes can land a hit before spidey nails him with punch backed by spidey strength.

Sea King
Originally posted by Inhuman
Really? Wow.
Spidey 10/10. Spidey can dodge bullets. I dont think Snake eyes can land a hit before spidey nails him with punch backed by spidey strength.

yeah but batman got it back ten fold when the army came after him for killing snake eyes.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sea King
im gonna say snake eyes gets 2/10 if hes lucky That's what I thought most would say...

Ritoshi
Is Spiderman awake in this match ? If he is 10/10 but if he isn't 10/10

JOE NUNEZ
Dude, this thread sucks.. Spidy 10000000000000/ 10

JOE NUNEZ
I remember having a Black Panther vs. Snakeeyes thread closed, because the mods said it was over kill or something. Imagine Spidey...

Spideys Sister
Spidey pwns all. Nuff said. I bet Snake put up a hell of a fight though smile

Blair Wind
but hes ninja ninja

Spideys Sister
So? I'm a girl. stick out tongue I could pwn him.

Blair Wind
shifty

Ninja pwns Superman.....er.....batman is ninja yes? So if ninja can pwn Superman then Ninja can pwn Spiderman. My logic is flawless and you cant tell me otherwise

Arahan
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
So? I'm a girl. stick out tongue I could pwn him.

laughing

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Blair Wind
shifty

Ninja pwns Superman.....er.....batman is ninja yes? So if ninja can pwn Superman then Ninja can pwn Spiderman. My logic is flawless and you cant tell me otherwise Yeah but spidey pwned them both and if they gave me the chance I would too. smile I wouldn't post it if it wasn't true.

Sea King
Originally posted by Blair Wind
shifty

Ninja pwns Superman.....er.....batman is ninja yes? So if ninja can pwn Superman then Ninja can pwn Spiderman. My logic is flawless and you cant tell me otherwise

um batman is ninja so he could beat superman? big grin

srankmissingnin
I have a question. Why would you even bother to post in this thread if you don't have sufficient knowledge of both characters? It just makes you look bad if someone who does shows up.

Tommy's former apprentice Billy once moved after the trigger was pulled on a gun and he covered the gap between himself and the shooter before the hammer hit the chamber and knocked the gun away. Billy is a sad limitation of Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow who are both leagues faster/skilled... and still he pulls of insane feats of speed. Storm Shadow and Snake-eyes have both effortlessly plucked arrows out of the air and blocked machine gun/Gatling gun fire. Hell and 18 year old Tommy dodged machine gun fire from at least four platoons... in an open field... while carrying Snake-eyes on his back... while laying return fire. Snake-eyes speed blitzes entire platoons of COBRA Soldiers (even the lowest of which are 2X human) moving so fast that they don't even register his attack, let a lone fire on him before they are dead. Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow are so fast that most of the people the kill don't even register it, they just die all at once. We are talking dozens of men seemingly killed in the blink of an eye. He has moved so fast that pieces of COBRA guns he has cut through have still been hanging in the air in the next sequence of panels with out gravity even beginning to take it's toll. And yes they have moved so fast that air friction caused their swords to burst into flames. That is just off the top of my head and it has been years since I even looked at the old Marvel series. At the very least Snake-eyes is as fast as Spider-man.

He and Storm Shadow both have the Ear that Sees, which is basically a Daredevil-esq radar sense. It allows them to track the paths of bullets/rockets. His senses are so acute that he even spotted Spirit Iron Knife tracking him through the forest... while he was hidden in a tree... ten miles away. They have literally strolled into oncoming machine gun fire avoiding every bullet with the greatest of ease.

So what does Spider-man have on Snake-eyes? Strength? Big deal. Snake-eyes has taken hits from Roadpig (who has had speeding cars stop dead in their tracks when they hit him!), B.A.T's (who tossed around tanks) and Wraith (who swings around massive stone pillars like baseball bats and who dealt massive casualties to the Chinese army on his own).

So how does Spider-man beat a guy who is a) at least as fast as he is b) can become seemingly invisible c) has a Daredevil-esq radar sense d) is armed with tons of weapons (grenades/guns/shuriken/rockets/swords ect.) e) has knowledge of moves like the Yagyu Death touch which could kill/incapacity easily and f) is perhaps the finest Martial Artist in existence?

Scoobless
Any scans?

Batman Beyond
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I have a question. Why would you even bother to post in this thread if you don't have sufficient knowledge of both characters? It just makes you look bad if someone who does shows up.

Tommy's former apprentice Billy once moved after the trigger was pulled on a gun and he covered the gap between himself and the shooter before the hammer hit the chamber and knocked the gun away. Billy is a sad limitation of Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow who are both leagues faster/skilled... and still he pulls of insane feats of speed. Storm Shadow and Snake-eyes have both effortlessly plucked arrows out of the air and blocked machine gun/Gatling gun fire. Hell and 18 year old Tommy dodged machine gun fire from at least four platoons... in an open field... while carrying Snake-eyes on his back... while laying return fire. Snake-eyes speed blitzes entire platoons of COBRA Soldiers (even the lowest of which are 2X human) moving so fast that they don't even register his attack, let a lone fire on him before they are dead. Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow are so fast that most of the people the kill don't even register it, they just die all at once. We are talking dozens of men seemingly killed in the blink of an eye. He has moved so fast that pieces of COBRA guns he has cut through have still been hanging in the air in the next sequence of panels with out gravity even beginning to take it's toll. And yes they have moved so fast that air friction caused their swords to burst into flames. That is just off the top of my head and it has been years since I even looked at the old Marvel series. At the very least Snake-eyes is as fast as Spider-man.

He and Storm Shadow both have the Ear that Sees, which is basically a Daredevil-esq radar sense. It allows them to track the paths of bullets/rockets. His senses are so acute that he even spotted Spirit Iron Knife tracking him through the forest... while he was hidden in a tree... ten miles away. They have literally strolled into oncoming machine gun fire avoiding every bullet with the greatest of ease.

So what does Spider-man have on Snake-eyes? Strength? Big deal. Snake-eyes has taken hits from Roadpig (who has had speeding cars stop dead in their tracks when they hit him!), B.A.T's (who tossed around tanks) and Wraith (who swings around massive stone pillars like baseball bats and who dealt massive casualties to the Chinese army on his own).

So how does Spider-man beat a guy who is a) at least as fast as he is b) can become seemingly invisible c) has a Daredevil-esq radar sense d) is armed with tons of weapons (grenades/guns/shuriken/rockets/swords ect.) e) has knowledge of moves like the Yagyu Death touch which could kill/incapacity easily and f) is perhaps the finest Martial Artist in existence?

and yet batman killed him that is screwed up and i would call it pis but they only fought once.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
and yet batman killed him that is screwed up and i would call it pis but they only fought once.

When did Batman fight him? I wasn't aware of any such cross over. I know that Wizard did one of there Last Person Standings articles on a Batman vs. Snake-eyes fight but I never knew one ever took place...

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Scoobless
Any scans?

Don't have a working scanner at the moment. sad

Batman Beyond
When did Batman fight him? I wasn't aware of any such cross over. I know that Wizard did one of there Last Person Standings articles on a Batman vs. Snake-eyes fight but I never knew one ever took place...

it was something about batman doged his attack and kicked him in the abdomen into a pice of wood or steel it impaled him and then he died. batman was real upset that he had killed him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Batman Beyond
it was something about batman doged his attack and kicked him in the abdomen into a pice of wood or steel it impaled him and then he died. batman was real upset that he had killed him.

Yeah... I have no knowledge of that at all.

*shrugs*

srankmissingnin
So will no one post the typical Spider-man "Nuh-uh! Spider-man wins like 10000000000/10! He is waaaaaaay too fast to even be touched!" arguement? I thought that was what Spider-man fans did best...

Grimm22
Spidey 8/10

Snake Eyes is awesome though.

I mean a super ninja that works for G.I. Joe = Immense Badass cool

Metalmanx
So will no one post the typical Spider-man "Nuh-uh! Spider-man wins like 10000000000/10! He is waaaaaaay too fast to even be touched!" arguement? I thought that was what Spider-man fans did best...

Hey, no need to resort to insults, my friend.

While Snake Eyes is incredibly powerful and quite the match for many street levelers, Spidey does take this match, however. Again, SE is good, but Spidey is still superior to him.

Spidey 8-9/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.