Predator vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Predator:

Class: Honored
Number of Hunts: 977 successful
Strength Level: 10 ton press

Equipment: Bio-helmet with all visions and neuro-scan, heavy armor, body mesh, cloak, and medikit

Weaponz: 13" Indestructible wristblades, combi-stick, spear gun, shoulder cannon, smart disk, 5 remote mines, & self-destruct device.

vs Carnage.

bloodlust: on

Inhuman
The thing is that most will say carny goes down cause he is vulnerable to heat, But he is fast enough to dodge the plasma cannon. Once carnage gets close he kills the predetor in various ways. Carnage also has razor sharp projectiles. Not taking away anything from the predetor(I think they kick ass), but I dont see it getting the majority vs. Carnage unless it nukes himself every time. Or pack all heat weapons.
Carnage 7/10

braz
Originally posted by Inhuman
The thing is that most will say carny goes down cause he is vulnerable to heat, But he is fast enough to dodge the plasma cannon. Once carnage gets close he kills the predetor in various ways. Carnage also has razor sharp projectiles. Not taking away anything from the predetor(I think they kick ass), but I dont see it getting the majority vs. Carnage unless it nukes himself every time. Or pack all heat weapons.
Carnage 7/10

yea, do u think his razor sharp projectles and such could penetrate the Preds armor though? and im not sure about this cuz i always hear something different everytime, but does the plasma cannon lock on, and like, home in on its target? if so, then carnies screwed. i mean, cuz i know it does on AVP the game, but i couldnt really tell in the movies.

juggernaut66666
carnage moves at speeds human eyes can't see even spiderman's super human reflexes can't hel him dodging carnages attacks and he can easily rip a predator in 2 since he is class 50

braz
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
carnage moves at speeds human eyes can't see even spiderman's super human reflexes can't hel him dodging carnages attacks and he can easily rip a predator in 2 since he is class 50

carnage is quicker than spidey?? confused

braz
well if so, then i guess carnie takes it, but i always thought spiderman was quicker and had better reflexes n all that. & carnage was just stronger.

Dinalfos
He's not necessarily quicker(though the jury is still out on that one), but he can give Spidey trouble

braz
^yea, but what are his reflexes like, are they on par with spideys? like, does he have 15x reflexes or w/e it is?

golem370
No I doubt he does because Venom has the suit that replicates Spider-Man's abilities for Brock. Carnage is a no holds bar type stronger and Venom and almost as fast but crazier then Venom to. Carnage would make a mistake I believe.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by braz
carnage is quicker than spidey?? confused Yes, faster, stronger, deadlier.

Darth Martin
Toss up. Carnage 5-6/10.

braz
if he gets that tri-laser on Carnage tho for one second with the plasma cannon, carnie's dead cuz it can lock on

Darth Martin
yes

AngryManatee
If Arnie can dodge those blasts then I think Carnage will do it just fine.

rotiart
Carnage eats the predators brain. Not for sustenance. Just for fun.

Carnage 8/10.

Jyppe
Originally posted by AngryManatee
If Arnie can dodge those blasts then I think Carnage will do it just fine.

Movies don't count. Besides, Did he actually miss him at all? The Predator did shoot around when Dutch was masked with the mud. but when Dutch was visible I don't think he really shot at him. Once, he destroyed Dutch's weapon.. And, how do you know the Predator was using lock on?

In the Comics they have sniped people from moving cars with the plasma casters.. Does he actually need to hit? The plasma projectiles emit high temperatures. If he'd get a close shot, it would weaken him and leave him vulnereable for another shot.

braz
Originally posted by Jyppe
Movies don't count. Besides, Did he actually miss him at all? The Predator did shoot around when Dutch was masked with the mud. but when Dutch was visible I don't think he really shot at him. Once, he destroyed Dutch's weapon.. And, how do you know the Predator was using lock on?

In the Comics they have sniped people from moving cars with the plasma casters.. Does he actually need to hit? The plasma projectiles emit high temperatures. If he'd get a close shot, it would weaken him and leave him vulnereable for another shot.

yea he actually did shoot arnie but i dont think he was locked on, it was just a real weak plasma bolt(unlike the ones that hit mac n jesse which made made a 2 foot cavity in jesses chest and blew macs head basically hollow), and it hit him in the shoulder, and he was like really buff so it didnt do much, just hurt him a little. but other than that, yea arnie was covered in the mud and predator didnt even see him. a locked on bolt at any given time in the movie while he was cloaked all those times pred spied on them couldve killed arnie. easily. its just not honorable though, its against their hunting codes and a pred bloodlusted could do serious and i mean SERIOUS damage. plus, he was simply just playing and having fun with his prey in that movie. bad example to compare the potential of the whole Yaujta race to.

AngryManatee
there's another problem right there. Since Carnage doesn't use guns, the pred has to use blades so that it's an honorable kill.

Carnage has his way with the pred.

braz
^ehh, if the Predator's bloodlusted, like i said in this fight, he doesnt have to do jackshyt. he can use that plasma caster or smart disk all he wants. thats what im saying, in the movies he wasnt because he was on a hunt and had to follow a code of honor in order to gain respect for a kill. here, hes just fighting for his life. and will do w/e. kinda like if Batman was willing to kill. yea, serious damage would be done.

Priest
carnage wins

braz
Originally posted by Priest
carnage wins

dunno, like Darth Martin said, its a tossup. it all depends on if he can get that laser locked onto someone as quick as carnage.

Priest
Depends the distance apart they start off. in close range carnage pwns the pred. he far stonger and faster than the pred. Oh on the plama cannon note, carnage as well can web the predator befor the Predator can lock on. Carnage 8/10

Fieldy69
could a predator actually press 10 tonnes?
thats crazy when you think about it because they dont have powers or anything

braz
^10 tons? most warriors which are below honored preds have around 10 ton strength, or its nothing abnormal to see it. not to mention, there was actually one written in the comics that could lift 48 tons. no expression

AngryManatee
And that's why I don't read the pred comics anymore. The preds were awsome because they kicked ass using technology. Turning them into super monsters like that eliminates their prestige in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.