Spideys new abilities and costume.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IceDragon
Do you think spideys new powers and his new costume were a good idea, or not? I personally think the new suit looks pretty cool, and his new abilities are awesome. What do you think?

Arahan
Doesnt matter he still loses against guys
like Captain America or Daredevil laughing out loud

It is really sad no

Also they doesnt show his new abilities very often.
His Night Vision was shown just once.
At least he has used his stingers a few times.

The costume has some cool gimmicks
but the design and colors doesnt fit to Spidey.

H. S. 6
I like both the upgrades and the costume. What I don't like are the writers, who refuse to write Spidey at his full potential.

IceDragon
Originally posted by Arahan
Doesnt matter he still loses against guys
like Captain America or Daredevil laughing out loud

It is really sad no

Also they doesnt show his new abilities very often.
His Night Vision was shown just once.
At least he has used his stingers a few times.

The costume has some cool gimmicks
but the design and colors doesnt fit to Spidey.

HA! Spiderman owns both of those guys easily. i mean easily.

Arahan
Well usually he should own them but the writers think otherwise.

IceDragon
pfftt, yeah, the writers are chumps. I mean come on they had him get pwned by Electro, meh.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by IceDragon
pfftt, yeah, the writers are chumps. I mean come on they had him get pwned by Electro, meh.

I hope they start to increase his powers and show off his new limits.

Sam Z
Can somebody post scans of him using stingers?

Darth Jello
seriously, no one remembers DD's Razor costume from the mid-90's? the armor won't last.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Darth Jello
seriously, no one remembers DD's Razor costume from the mid-90's? the armor won't last.

Yeah that is a good point. I think he will go back to his old suit once part 3 comes out.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Darth Jello

Well, seeing as how Marvel confirmed from the beginning that the armor will be dropped some time in 2007, I'd say that's a pretty good assumption. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Well, seeing as how Marvel confirmed from the beginning that the armor will be dropped some time in 2007, I'd say that's a pretty good assumption. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

They are going to do it when part 3 comes out. Its going to be a huge cross promotion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.