sol badguy vs akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sixTeen
everyone knows sol wud kick ryu's asss

but this one i don't know

opinions?

Darkstorm Zero
I think it's debatable weather Sol Badguy would defeat Ryu...

Never assume until it's proven wink

as for the current matchup, I think Akuma would win, Akuma has far more impressive feats under his name, and is a very powerful warrior by anyones standards, he's only a few inclings short of DBZ power levels.

Kayne Archeron
if it's Sol Badguy with his normal move set-up, Akuma would have a good chance of winning, but if it's Sol with his EX moveset, then he'd stand a good chance of winning

NINJ4_BL4D3
Sol-badguy and akuma are both bad-asses.........both are really skilled....so really it would come down to whos your favourite..

Emperor Ashtar
Sol Badguy doesn't really have any showings for me to make that decision.

shin_remy
euh i think it is more a match up when you put Sol vs Ryu!!!

Akuma wins

Skeets
I'll give this to Sol.He has the exp edge,Magical weapon,dragon install which I think would seal the deal in this fight.

Kayne Archeron
if it was GOLD Sol.... Sol would take this in a heartbeat

Skeets
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
if it was GOLD Sol.... Sol would take this in a heartbeat
He'd crush Shin Akuma aswell....

Kayne Archeron
Shin Akuma takes double damage, which sucks considering Gold Sol is much swifter

Skeets
Shin Akuma takes double damage, which sucks considering Gold Sol is much swifter
And has infinite dragon install from the get go heals plus infinite special.

Kayne Archeron
yeah... i'd say Gold Sol could take Kain even! *flamebait*

shin_remy
Shin Akuma from Sf 3 second Impact is cheap, Sol cannot beat him even not Regular Akuma.

It is the question if he can beat Ryu

Storyline wise Shin Akuma would rape Sol and GOLD SOL!!!

Skeets
Originally posted by shin_remy
Shin Akuma from Sf 3 second Impact is cheap, Sol cannot beat him even not Regular Akuma.

It is the question if he can beat Ryu

Storyline wise Shin Akuma would rape Sol and GOLD SOL!!!
And your opinion's based on what?Sol has more than 100 years of experience under his belt.He has his Sword which is magical in nature defeated Justice who's said to be the most powerful Gear.

Gold Sol's overkill if you've played the game you'll know why.Guilty Gear Characters outclass Street fighter characters...erm

SaTsuJiN
euh i think it is more a match up when you put Sol vs Ryu!!!

Akuma wins

hardly... Sol has seen over 100 years of combat, has defeated justice who had control over all cyborgs, and constantly eludes the holy order of knights after stealing their fire seal sword straight from their treasury.... yeah he's that kind of bad ass

one dragon install and aku gets bloodied

IceJaw
Originally posted by Skeets
And your opinion's based on what?Sol has more than 100 years of experience under his belt.He has his Sword which is magical in nature defeated Justice who's said to be the most powerful Gear.

Gold Sol's overkill if you've played the game you'll know why.Guilty Gear Characters outclass Street fighter characters...erm That's Shin remy for ya wink laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by IceJaw
That's Shin remy for ya wink laughing out loud

lol not yet... he hasnt told us that normal akuma could kill the entire guilty gear cast in one "punsh"

and skeet who is that hooded dude in yer sig.. he kicks ass

shin_remy

Gold Sol's overkill if you've played the game you'll know why.Guilty Gear Characters outclass Street fighter characters...erm

you are joking right? no expression

off course i have played guilty gear

who says they are stronger then sf storyline wise. you do

well that he has experience doesn't mean he can win from him

Ryu has fought 10000 of battles, he has exp but he can't win from the top tiers.

and Sol hasn't done anything that makes him so dangerous and powerful. Maybe in the game that you think that he is the BEST but the Akuma has to many destructive feats

read darkstorm zero's post

and it is absolute bullshit that GG outclass SF, you are just saying that cause you have never played sf or was into it!!

Kayne Archeron
even Cliff could take on Shin Akuma erm

edit: and if anything, YOU sound like you haven't played GG

Skeets
you are joking right? no expression

off course i have played guilty gear

who says they are stronger then sf storyline wise. you do

well that he has experience doesn't mean he can win from him

Ryu has fought 10000 of battles, he has exp but he can't win from the top tiers.

and Sol hasn't done anything that makes him so dangerous and powerful. Maybe in the game that you think that he is the BEST but the Akuma has to many destructive feats

read darkstorm zero's post

and it is absolute bullshit that GG outclass SF, you are just saying that cause you have never played sf or was into it!!
even Cliff could take on Shin Akuma erm

edit: and if anything, YOU sound like you haven't played GG
What he said and get real who hasn't played street fighter.

shin_remy
you have no expression

Tha C-Master
What he said and get real who hasn't played street fighter. I haven't. embarrasment

Darkstorm Zero
My theory was that because of Akuma's massive energy and strength feats (island, Ayers rock and meteor killing), coupled with the very impressive accomplishments of going toe to toe with guys like Gill, Oro and even outright killing Bison with minimal effort.

I've played Guilty Gear numerous times, but i'm going to need more info on his in story capabilities, is he capable of withstanding a meteor killing punch? can he survive the Shun Goku Satsu? or any of the Messatsu Techniques for that matter?

Akuma, and especially shin akuma have proved beyond human capabilities... Sol has a definitive number of skills, but In Story capabilities looks more impressive with Akuma.

IceJaw
you have no expression Click here

Metalmanx
Dunno really. I've played both, though honestly I'm MUCH more into Guilty Gear. And Sol Badguy is my best character, too.

Akuma is very powerful all around, I know this. But Sol is also very powerful, and extremely quick as well.

Not really sure here. I'd like to know more about Akuma first, just to clarify my understanding of him.

shin_remy
Akuma when he was young in the ''sf alpha series'' was talking about destroying the whole world if nobody could kill him. He is still waiting for ryu to kill him in a match.

He destroyed an Island with ONE PUNCH with ease. He was in alpha strong enough to destroy mountains and islands with his punshes

An HADOUKEN, a simple fireball destroys an Building
Messatsu Gou Hadou is a big fat beam. is seen in the anime, is about 3 by 3 meters

Ryu at the age of 17 was able to dodge bullets from a few meters of his head but he wasn't able to see akuma coming from behind

His Chi surrounds the area when he fights

He tested a new move on the Rocky Mountain and the Mountain split in half.

He was able to withstand the pressure miles under the water!!

Shun Goku Satsu kills your opponent no matter how strong you are. YOU DIE if he grabs you. Akuma only use it on people who are stronger then him or are strong enough to get the attack.
Storyline wise, you're dead and gameplay wise you're 50 to 80 % dead

Misogi : Is so fast, strong and cannot be blocked either also 50 to 80 % he only uses it as shin Akuma

Kongoukunkoratsuzan : Powerful Chi PUNCH that was able to split Rocky Mountain

Shin Akuma : AKUMA WITHOUT HOLDING BACK POWER!!!!!!!!!
he gets white hair and a other symbol on his back,

He destroyed an Comet that could destroy a third size of the world. He destroyed it with one PUNCH!!!!!!!!!

Kayne Archeron
it's hard to compare because there is not actual story info on Sol's accomplishments, but game-wise Sol would win

SaTsuJiN
lol misogi... I sidestep that crap habitually.. its a waste of 3 superbars

remy you said ken broke a mountain in one punch, but when we saw the comic it was a boulder... so dont exaggerate please

shin_remy
@ Satsujin

Gouken said that it was a mountain smile so i Assume that it was a mountain. perhaps it looks little on the picture but if you look carefuly you see that there are huge trees on the left. And the mountain is surpassed that!!

and what are you talking about ONE Sidestep of Misogi. and WTF 3 Superbars?

since when after alpha did Akuma had 3 superbars, tell me that!!

BLA BLA BLA, keep talking like that, that is impossible and IT IS GAMEPLAY WISE. storyline wise youre just focked!!

Kayne Archeron
i believe he means bars like A-ism

Skeets
@ Satsujin

Gouken said that it was a mountain smile so i Assume that it was a mountain. perhaps it looks little on the picture but if you look carefuly you see that there are huge trees on the left. And the mountain is surpassed that!!

and what are you talking about ONE Sidestep of Misogi. and WTF 3 Superbars?

since when after alpha did Akuma had 3 superbars, tell me that!!

BLA BLA BLA, keep talking like that, that is impossible and IT IS GAMEPLAY WISE. storyline wise youre just focked!!

Misogi's always taken tree bars.When has it not?

And Story wise Sol doesn't even use half his powers and he beat Justice and Dizzy who are both commander gears.Commander gears have the power to control every other Gear cept Sol as he's the Prototype.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
lol misogi... I sidestep that crap habitually.. its a waste of 3 superbars

remy you said ken broke a mountain in one punch, but when we saw the comic it was a boulder... so dont exaggerate please Combo into it and its not...

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Combo into it and its not...

if you mean the demon grab, just trip the person before you do it

SaTsuJiN
Naw misogi is a chop, and its not instant... S.Gouki's raging demon is far more worth it, both damage and setup wise.. if you dont get jabbed.. regular Akumas raging demon is crap.. same power as evil ryu

Darkstorm Zero
The Demon's easier to avoid... In Shin Akuma's case you can combo it off of a Jab up close, but otherwise one can just Jump over it.

I have hit many opponents with the Misogi... It is a damn near instant attack, less than 13rd of a second bitween execution and the strike means it's an exellent mistake punisher, and it cannot be blocked in the air...

I have scored more Dramatic Ko Finishes with the Misogi than any other move in CvS2 (Dramatic KO Finish means you interrupt another persons special move or super move with your own supermove, for those of you who don't know, it's basically winning with a counterhit.)

The Misogi however, can be dodged or blocked if the opponent is fast enough, but this is highly unlikely due to the extreme speed of the move. On another note; the move is executed the exact same way as the Messatsu Gou Hadou, just with the kick buttons insetad of the punch buttons, so it's actually pretty easy to combo into.

shin_remy
Misogi's always taken tree bars.When has it not?

And Story wise Sol doesn't even use half his powers and he beat Justice and Dizzy who are both commander gears.Commander gears have the power to control every other Gear cept Sol as he's the Prototype.

ooh really tell me where Akuma has 3 bars after alpha?

in the most sf games he has just 2 bars

and Regular akuma uses just a little percentage of his strenght. he always holds back, cause he don't need to use much strenght in sf.

have you ignored my post about what he can do ?

Darkstorm Zero
ooh really tell me where Akuma has 3 bars after alpha?

in the most sf games he has just 2 bars

and Regular akuma uses just a little percentage of his strenght. he always holds back, cause he don't need to use much strenght in sf.

have you ignored my post about what he can do ?

Sorry to disagree with you here, but C-Groove is based on Alpha 3 A-ISM, where the misogi clearly chews up all 3 super bars. Now, the only other Groove in CvS2 that uses multiple bars of Super to do the move is N- Groove. and there the Misogi eats 2 bars.

The Misogi, like the Shun Goku Satsu is a level 3 only move. and the Misogi has only appeared in 3 games, Capcom Fighting Evolution (Also known as Capcom Fighting Jam) Capcom Vs SNK 2, and SNK vs Capcom Chaos. In Chaos, the Misogi was Shin Akuma's Exeed, and could only be used once per match.

Tha C-Master
if you mean the demon grab, just trip the person before you do it Or anti-air it.

Naw misogi is a chop, and its not instant... S.Gouki's raging demon is far more worth it, both damage and setup wise.. if you dont get jabbed.. regular Akumas raging demon is crap.. same power as evil ryu Misogi is about the most effective attack in the game, if an opponent wiff's anything beyond a jab, they suddenly take more damage than any move in the game can do, it can't be blocked in the air, and it's so damned fast.

Raging demon is good for points and what not, but it's a bit easier to see coming and avoid.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Sorry to disagree with you here, but C-Groove is based on Alpha 3 A-ISM, where the misogi clearly chews up all 3 super bars. Now, the only other Groove in CvS2 that uses multiple bars of Super to do the move is N- Groove. and there the Misogi eats 2 bars.

The Misogi, like the Shun Goku Satsu is a level 3 only move. and the Misogi has only appeared in 3 games, Capcom Fighting Evolution (Also known as Capcom Fighting Jam) Capcom Vs SNK 2, and SNK vs Capcom Chaos. In Chaos, the Misogi was Shin Akuma's Exeed, and could only be used once per match. I'm thinking he means in canon, like SF3 or something and not versus series... but yes it is a max move.

IceJaw
and skeet who is that hooded dude in yer sig.. he kicks ass That would be the Assasin's Creed guy wink

shin_remy
exactly what C-Master meant

I know it is a Full Max move. But i was talking about SF Series not VS series.

In Sf 3 second Impact he had 2 bars and he could do a Misogi or Shun Goku Satsu smile

And People :

And Shun Goku Satsu is STILL DANGEROUS ON HIGH LVL PLAY.

Japanese use it all the time. KARA SHUN GOKU SATSU. Shun Goku Satsu is easy to avoid but not with a KARA!!.

1.if it is a kara shun goku satsu in close distance, you're ****ed
2.or move canceled in shun goku satsu you're ****ed,
3.parry leaves you open for a shun goku satsu,

sooo SSSSHHT. It is not easy to avoid in sf 3 third strike if it is done correctly. smokin'

SaTsuJiN
exactly what C-Master meant

I know it is a Full Max move. But i was talking about SF Series not VS series.

In Sf 3 second Impact he had 2 bars and he could do a Misogi or Shun Goku Satsu smile

And People :

And Shun Goku Satsu is STILL DANGEROUS ON HIGH LVL PLAY.

Japanese use it all the time. KARA SHUN GOKU SATSU. Shun Goku Satsu is easy to avoid but not with a KARA!!.

1.if it is a kara shun goku satsu in close distance, you're ****ed
2.or move canceled in shun goku satsu you're ****ed,
3.parry leaves you open for a shun goku satsu,

sooo SSSSHHT. It is not easy to avoid in sf 3 third strike if it is done correctly. smokin'

do you know where there is a kara tutorial?.. I'd like to try some.. but the concept still doesnt make sense to me

also theres always the good old Sweep >> Raging Demon

IceJaw
Originally posted by IceJaw
Click here

shin_remy
IceJaw WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH A LINK TO MY INBOX!!!!!!!!

and Satsujin, do you play stick ? or do you play with pad ?

IceJaw
No, isnt it a link to mine? confused laughing out loud

But as I said, you brought it on youself big grin

Lana
Oh for ****'s sake.

You click that link and it takes you to your own inbox. You can't link to other people's PM inboxes.

Phazon
Originally posted by Lana
Oh for ****'s sake.

You click that link and it takes you to your own inbox. You can't link to other people's PM inboxes. Yeah lol laughing laughing smile

IceJaw
Originally posted by Lana
Oh for ****'s sake.

You click that link and it takes you to your own inbox. You can't link to other people's PM inboxes. Obviously, he thought I had hacked into his account or something laughing out loud laughing out loud

Did he report me? laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
and Satsujin, do you play stick ? or do you play with pad ?

I like the pad... I cant play efficiently with the stick >_<

Kayne Archeron

likewise, although with characters like Zangief, a joystick works wonders

IceJaw
But that would depend on what game it is, I dont have any problem playing with a pad in Capcom vs Marvel 2, but lets get back to the topic, shall we?

MadMel
yes lets..

sixTeen
Since i started this topic ima kinda end it like this
terry bogard and sol badguy
on in game look like they cud be equal
reading both characters storyline i refuse 2 believe that this is true

sol, dizzy and justice no sf char is taking them

Darkstorm Zero
I disagree Teen, Akuma, SF's most powerful character, along with Oro, Gill and Final Bison all have feats that surpass GG.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by sixTeen
Since i started this topic ima kinda end it like this
terry bogard and sol badguy
on in game look like they cud be equal
reading both characters storyline i refuse 2 believe that this is true

terry bogard and sol badguy?..... blink

sixTeen
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that was an example

SaTsuJiN
they did have an animation that came with guilty gear XX for ps2... the characters were pretty damn crazy in that.... I dont know if they released anything full-length though

heres the animation that came with the game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydLa2SXKtjY

shin_remy

hhmm then it is impossible for you to do a kara Shun goku satsu

but you can do a Kara throw. for example

Ryu and Akuma

forward MP and throw.

the input is fast, very fast, soo fast that you can't see the MP.

heartlessshell9
Ok wow I happen to stumble on the topic one day cuz I was so bored just to hear people making judgement on gg vs sf or better sol vs akuma I like both fairly and simply put sol bad guy on any move list would end akuma also akuma dosnt have any hidden powers that will make him surpass sol story wise or game wise to be honest sol could survive the rageing demon as it dubbed full on and most likey laugh it off since he is the proto type gear (for all of you that don't understand since every keep saying sol has no feat a gear is a magical bio weapon 1000X stronger than a human who ever said ryu vs sol would be a better fight was wrong more like jam from guilty gear and she would give the shotokan a run for his money anyday

Well now I'm happy I joined lol
I love street fighter and I love guilty gear but don't talk about subjects you don't know

I am who I am
I think Sol can beat Ryu, that's just how I feel. I can't prove it, but I'm kind of a Sol fan. Akuma rips'em to shreds though.

Phanteros
so far out of the sol camp i heard are gameplay feats that don't even stack against Akuma's destroying island with a kick or a punch.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by heartlessshell9
Ok wow I happen to stumble on the topic one day cuz I was so bored just to hear people making judgement on gg vs sf or better sol vs akuma I like both fairly and simply put sol bad guy on any move list would end akuma also akuma dosnt have any hidden powers that will make him surpass sol story wise or game wise to be honest sol could survive the rageing demon as it dubbed full on and most likey laugh it off since he is the proto type gear (for all of you that don't understand since every keep saying sol has no feat a gear is a magical bio weapon 1000X stronger than a human who ever said ryu vs sol would be a better fight was wrong more like jam from guilty gear and she would give the shotokan a run for his money anyday

Well now I'm happy I joined lol
I love street fighter and I love guilty gear but don't talk about subjects you don't know A thousand times stronger than a human? Impressive.

If it were not for the fact all the humans on the planet could not replicate Gouki's island punching feat.

I am who I am
Gears are not 1000X stronger than a human. And SF and GG are pretty good match ups except the SF bosses will rape with fire brands.

BTW, Chun Li will bury Jam. Get it? Seriously, Chun Li will will beat the shit outta her, though.

Insomnia1234
SF will never able to beat GG...

No End N Site
Still say that most of the SF cast would get wiped out (not everyone in GG is gonna beast on everyone tho. Chun would still kick Jam's ass). The SF godtiers however, I think, would solo GG.

NemeBro
Slayer could walk through the entire Street Fighter verse.

As could That Man or Raven.

Insomnia1234
Justice could just blow Japan and wipe out the entire SF case execpt Akuma ( he walks in the deep sea) and Bison ( he can fly).

Tha C-Master
Gill, Oro, and Gouken could survive as well.

Insomnia1234
"Maybe" they will. ( Also Ingrid will survive.)

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site

The SF godtiers however, I think, would solo GG.

Ncluding Ingrid, yes?!

I think the combined forces of Gouken, Gouki, Gill, Oro and Bison could EZly solo. Heck, just pick 2 or 3 of those names 2 solo GG.

But Ingrid alone, she solos them all with EZ, yes, yes. With EZ. She crushes the cast with TK. Yes, yes she does.

BTW NO End, speaking of GG, I hope U have been practicing Bcause my Holy Sol is Ndeed "Holy" as N godly. My Xecution is supreme!

Insomnia1234
Then justice will just keep using the same " Continent buster" move over and over until they all dies, in story they didn't state that justice had any feedback by using this move.

Also in the guilty gear offical manga" Guilty Gear Xtra", Sol obliterate a city size aircraft pose by the PWAB by his Tyrant Rave. What if they keep spamming these moves??( he didn't even change to his gear form to use this.)

Insomnia1234
I think it will end up a tie( or slightly win by GG):
Cause M Bison also destroy city.

Also I don't include Ingrid, Slayer and Dizzy, cause most of their abilities remain unknow.

Insomnia1234
For those people who need feats from Sol and Ky:
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/archive/index.php/t-148243.html

NemeBro
Didn't friggin Eddie level a city alone?

Dizzy's potential is unknown, in practice, she is below Sol in power.

Frisky Dingo
I have that manga, it's N JP, and it's not official. And also, Justice has no continent butsing move. Gouki does and he can spam it over and over without going Shin. Vega could spam city busting beams and teleport. Gill could spam sea splitter/mountain raisers and even the likes of Gen could touch most of the cast and kill them. Ingrid could summon the power of a sun and burn them all alive.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I have that manga, it's N JP, and it's not official. And also, Justice has no continent butsing move. Gouki does and he can spam it over and over without going Shin. Vega could spam city busting beams and teleport. Gill could spam sea splitter/mountain raisers and even the likes of Gen could touch most of the cast and kill them. Ingrid could summon the power of a sun and burn them all alive. No, Justice has a country busting move. smile

When did Gouki bust a continent?

WHEN has Vega spammed city busting beams?

Gen would be torn in half with a casual tap by Slayer, as would anyone here.

NO ONE on the SF side has a way to take out Raven, he could take their best without dying.

Ingrid is not canon, she is inconsistent with the plotline, **** Ingrid, stop bringing her up.

Insomnia1234
Ok then. SF wins this. But I need proves or link to the source.

Insomnia1234
The manga is offical, it got license from sammy. You can find it here:

http://www.guiltygear.ru/files/faqs/ggxxplot.txt
Its below the title "MISCELLANEOUS" .

Insomnia1234
Ingrid is cannon,but capcom never showed what she got:
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ingrid

Frisky Dingo
^Plenty of Manga's R licensed, tho. I don't remember that making them canon. I will read through the link still, it may show canon abilities.

Originally posted by NemeBro
No, Justice has a country busting move. smile

When did Gouki bust a continent?

WHEN has Vega spammed city busting beams?

Gen would be torn in half with a casual tap by Slayer, as would anyone here.

NO ONE on the SF side has a way to take out Raven, he could take their best without dying.

Ingrid is not canon, she is inconsistent with the plotline, **** Ingrid, stop bringing her up.

Has 2 B N AC+, a non canon game 4 Justice. Never seen or heard of a move like this, even on Dustloop.

His KKZ translates 2 continent destroying strike.

Vega can fire city busting beams from his satalite. A weapon that fires HIS power. And city busting is only a sample of what he can do if he had Cammy or Ryu's body. No 1 N GG has the power 2 put Vega out.

Not many speed feats N GG. Gen is faster than most of the cast and could kill THEM with "casual taps" B4 they blink. MayB not Sol or other non human characters, but if U'R human N GG, U'R dead meat.

Raven has no showings 2 suggest that.

Ingrid is Ingrid and is N SF, every time some1 tries 2 stomp on SF, I will will bring her up and laugh as she rapes them. Like now, EL OH EL.

No End N Site
Ncluding Ingrid, yes?!

I think the combined forces of Gouken, Gouki, Gill, Oro and Bison could EZly solo. Heck, just pick 2 or 3 of those names 2 solo GG.

But Ingrid alone, she solos them all with EZ, yes, yes. With EZ. She crushes the cast with TK. Yes, yes she does.

BTW NO End, speaking of GG, I hope U have been practicing Bcause my Holy Sol is Ndeed "Holy" as N godly. My Xecution is supreme!

Ingrid would still be turned N2 a rubber duck by Anak. So in the words immortal of Mr. Billy Kain, "GO TO HELL!!!"

Hey how 'bout this, you and your Sol can suck on my Zato's...

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/32/humiozato.jpg

Vajayjay?!

Also, while you are at it, tell your Noel to gte humped by my Ragna the...

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6843/humioragna.jpg

**** Edge?!

Frisky Dingo
Lol, U and your Rule 63! They R pretty hawt tho. I'd do them.

Insomnia1234
^Plenty of Manga's R licensed, tho. I don't remember that making them canon. I will read through the link still, it may show canon abilities.

Has 2 B N AC+, a non canon game 4 Justice. Never seen or heard of a move like this, even on Dustloop.

Vega can fire city busting beams from his satalite. A weapon that fires HIS power. And city busting is only a sample of what he can do if he had Cammy or Ryu's body. No 1 N GG has the power 2 put Vega out.

Not many speed feats N GG. Gen is faster than most of the cast and could kill THEM with "casual taps" B4 they blink. MayB not Sol or other non human characters, but if U'R human N GG, U'R dead meat.

Ingrid is Ingrid and is N SF, every time some1 tries 2 stomp on SF, I will will bring her up and laugh as she rapes them. Like now, EL OH EL.

You still didn't post any prove... or links.
And if you read here:
Ingrid doesn't show us anything, execpt travel through time,and her story is under heavy dispute. Capcom almost scrapped her from the storyline.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Insomnia1234
You still didn't post any prove... or links.
And if you read here:
Ingrid doesn't show us anything, execpt travel through time,and her story is under heavy dispute. Capcom almost scrapped her from the storyline.

Proof of what?

And Ingrid can travle thru time, C thru time, fly through space and make it 2 her destinations N record time, she's FTL. Her TK is strong enuff 2 carry building sized statues N2 space with great EZ. She can convert emotion N2 energy, she can control the energies of others, like cutting off other's powers on a whim, making them explode @ will, like she did Vega. She can read minds, manipulate star and light energies and all of this is just the tip of the ice burg. She does these things at playful levels. Like blocking SF attacks with 1 finger.

Insomnia1234
And Justice has this continent move you can find it here:
(chinese)
http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-tw/%E8%81%96%E9%A8%8E%E5%A3%AB%E4%B9%8B%E6%88%B0
and
(Japanese)
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ %E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%8
2%B9_(GUILTY_GEAR)

Frisky Dingo
And Justice has this continent move you can find it here:
(chinese)
http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-tw/%E8%81%96%E9%A8%8E%E5%A3%AB%E4%B9%8B%E6%88%B0
and
(Japanese)
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ %E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%8
2%B9_(GUILTY_GEAR)

I can't read anything.

Insomnia1234
I have that manga, it's N JP, and it's not official. And also, Justice has no continent butsing move. Gouki does and he can spam it over and over without going Shin. Vega could spam city busting beams and teleport. Gill could spam sea splitter/mountain raisers and even the likes of Gen could touch most of the cast and kill them. Ingrid could summon the power of a sun and burn them all alive.

Then I will assume all of these will be noncannon, because you did't post anything to support it.

No End N Site
Then I will assume all of these will be noncannon, because you did't post anything to support it.

That's alotta stuff to post that most people here already know, bro.

Insomnia1234
Then why bother post a link to where you learn that from???

Frisky Dingo
From that link on comicbookresources.com. The OP himself states that

"No one in Guilty Gear is a continent buster. This view has long since been corrected thanks to me but I just wanna stress this point one last time in case there are some lingering thoughts of that."

And I looked back @ the manga and that air carrier isn't the size of a city. It's like a regular air carrier, but it was confirmed that the manga was canon or showed canon powers so that feat is still pretty good and is much better than most of the SFs.

Originally posted by No End N Site
That's alotta stuff to post that most people here already know, bro.

Please do me the favor of posting that 4 me, I really don't feel like it.

Insomnia1234
Yes none of the guilty gear character is continent buster. Thank you for proving me wrong. I also find that, but she still destroy Japan.( maybe consider Japan "a comtinent" was too much.)

No End N Site
Please do me the favor of posting that 4 me, I really don't feel like it.

Maybe later...

NemeBro

Ingrid is Ingrid and is N SF, every time some1 tries 2 stomp on SF, I will will bring her up and laugh as she rapes them. Like now, EL OH EL. First of all, why do you type like that? I'm not trying to be mean, sometimes I legitimately have trouble understanding you.

1. I admit I have trouble finding the source, if I do, I will tell you.

2. Ah, I see. Going by that logic, Balrog's Gigaton Punch strikes with a billion tons of force. And Rufus' Galactic Tornado spins the galaxy. And Rufus' Big Bang Typhoon causes a universe creating explosion. The name of the move is not necessarily indicative of what it can do. It has been shown splitting Ayer's Rock, which is a great feat, but nowhere near continental level.

3. That satellite would be annihilated. no expression Justice can actually leave the atmosphere and destroy it.

4. Except for casually reacting to lightning from Ky Kiske right? Sol does that holding back, other characters can do so as well. Oh, and you are assuming he could even harm some of them. Eddie would rape Gen, in fact he is perfect for it, being essentially a corpse.

5. Except casually taking Sol's flames and healing faster than they were able to burn him right? He also had a space warping battle with Faust, proving he can use it in combat.

6. Dude, I know characters that could bend Ingrid over and call her Nancy. erm She is not canon, and if I really wanted to crush your little Sue, I could do so.

Insomnia1234
First of all, why do you type like that? I'm not trying to be mean, sometimes I legitimately have trouble understanding you.

I have posted it, but in Chinese and Japanese...

2. Ah, I see. Going by that logic, Balrog's Gigaton Punch strikes with a billion tons of force. And Rufus' Galactic Tornado spins the galaxy. And Rufus' Big Bang Typhoon causes a universe creating explosion. The name of the move is not necessarily indicative of what it can do. It has been shown splitting Ayer's Rock, which is a great feat, but nowhere near continental level.

The best one I found out is Akuma destroys a submarine and burned a forest. And they didn't state that he is holding back.

3. That satellite would be annihilated. no expression Justice can actually leave the atmosphere and destroy it.

4. Except for casually reacting to lightning from Ky Kiske right? Sol does that holding back, other characters can do so as well. Oh, and you are assuming he could even harm some of them. Eddie would rape Gen, in fact he is perfect for it, being essentially a corpse.

5. Except casually taking Sol's flames and healing faster than they were able to burn him right? He also had a space warping battle with Faust, proving he can use it in combat.

6. Dude, I know characters that could bend Ingrid over and call her Nancy. erm She is not canon, and if I really wanted to crush your little Sue, I could do so.

Frisky Dingo
First of all, why do you type like that? I'm not trying to be mean, sometimes I legitimately have trouble understanding you.

6. Dude, I know characters that could bend Ingrid over and call her Nancy. : She is not canon, and if I really wanted to crush your little Sue, I could do so.

I've xplained that @ least 100 times. I can't do it any more than that.

2. The move is never used @ full power and coming from Gouki, it honestly isn't much of a stretch. It's not as outrageous and crazy as the names of the moves U brought up.

3. Vega can fly like that, 2. He could gaurd his own weapon. He'd obliterate her and most of the cast with the weapon faster than your giving credit 4.

4. Yeah and people casually react 2 Blanka's lightning. I don't see how dodging electric special moves is even a feat. Gen isn't just a fast attacker, he would literally run circles around them and he moves far faster than what the GG characters R shown doing. And Gill would rape Eddie and most of GG's cast @ once. He would split them all N 2 thru sheer will and the wave of his hand.

5. Raven will B erased, not burned or beaten. He had an Nterdimensional bout with Faust, it was strange after effect of their powers, it wasn't sum kind of attack that he can use N battle. How would being able 2 fight N another dimension actaully help N a fight? It's not like he can BFR. Don't say he can, cause I no he can't.

7. I no there R characters that would beat Ingrid. But win U say "Oh such and such can kill the hole SF cast with there eyes closed" and I bring up Ingrid, just think about what U say B4 U start trying 2 make spite matches out of the SF cast. I mean really, 3/4 of the GG cast would roll over the SFs and Kratos VS Gouki and Gouken? I'm only arguing about what No End stated. Most SFs would lose but the godtiers would rape. That's all that saves them. I mean really, U can make spite statements but then win I talk about Ingrid using them 2 wipe her ass, it's a problem? If people hate Ingrid so much, they should stop shoving SFs N2 spite threads where comments about the hole cast getting decimated goes on and then try 2 play it off as if Ingrid isn't N SF.

Darkstorm Zero
Wasn't ingrid originally slated for Red Earth tho?

Frisky Dingo
Not sure, I thought it was CFAS. Could B that, 2. She also had a brother or partner named DD N that game that was the personification of death. He could touch U and U would die. I no Ruby Heart and Amingo from MVC2 were supposed 2 B Darkstalkers.

Insomnia1234
I've xplained that @ least 100 times. I can't do it any more than that.

2. The move is never used @ full power and coming from Gouki, it honestly isn't much of a stretch. It's not as outrageous and crazy as the names of the moves U brought up.

3. Vega can fly like that, 2. He could gaurd his own weapon. He'd obliterate her and most of the cast with the weapon faster than your giving credit 4.

4. Yeah and people casually react 2 Blanka's lightning. I don't see how dodging electric special moves is even a feat. Gen isn't just a fast attacker, he would literally run circles around them and he moves far faster than what the GG characters R shown doing. And Gill would rape Eddie and most of GG's cast @ once. He would split them all N 2 thru sheer will and the wave of his hand.

5. Raven will B erased, not burned or beaten. He had an Nterdimensional bout with Faust, it was strange after effect of their powers, it wasn't sum kind of attack that he can use N battle. How would being able 2 fight N another dimension actaully help N a fight? It's not like he can BFR. Don't say he can, cause I no he can't.

7. I no there R characters that would beat Ingrid. But win U say "Oh such and such can kill the hole SF cast with there eyes closed" and I bring up Ingrid, just think about what U say B4 U start trying 2 make spite matches out of the SF cast. I mean really, 3/4 of the GG cast would roll over the SFs and Kratos VS Gouki and Gouken? I'm only arguing about what No End stated. Most SFs would lose but the godtiers would rape. That's all that saves them. I mean really, U can make spite statements but then win I talk about Ingrid using them 2 wipe her ass, it's a problem? If people hate Ingrid so much, they should stop shoving SFs N2 spite threads where comments about the hole cast getting decimated goes on and then try 2 play it off as if Ingrid isn't N SF.

2. when did capcom mention akuma had such power, in which games, which OVA, which manga?

3. I never see bison flies out of the atmosphere ,and there is an official art of justice who flies in space ( Justice's Accent core Ending scene). Justice Instant Kill also bring you to the space.

4. Every fighting game has speed characters, Chipp Zanuff can move like he's teleporting.( He has this move in the game. He can suddenly appear above, behind, at front your opponent.) And Gill didn't have such powerful feats to do that.

5.The true power of raven hasn't been show yet, without actual feats we don't discuss.

7. From what I saw, no SF exept Ingrid can win against people from GG, and since Ingrid is a character full of dispute, I will not count her.

other forums' thread:
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/archive/index.php/t-75132.html

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=286288

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.