Oxy Moron Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
Ok, me and my friends were talking about oxy morons so I thought, why not make a thread about them. So post your oxy morons here people and lets see how many we can get!

Spideys Sister
I'm a moron. What's an oxy moron?

The Phantom
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
I'm a moron. What's an oxy moron? Are you trying to make an oxy moron or do you reall mean it, you don't know.

Lana
Originally posted by The Phantom
Ok, me and my friends were talking about oxy morons so I thought, why not make a thread about them. So post your oxy morons here people and lets see how many we can get!

It's one word, not two...oxymoron.

$noopbert
A wise fool.

Itzak
"You should see how deaf people talk" ermm

The Phantom
Originally posted by Lana
It's one word, not two...oxymoron. My bad. I didn't mean to make it two words.... sigh. I keep doing that!

Spideys Sister
Are you trying to make an oxy moron or do you reall mean it, you don't know. A little bit of both.

$noopbert
Originally posted by Itzak
"You should see how deaf people talk" ermm Mute, you mean.

Wild-Cherry
hmm
act naturally and Alone together are all i can really think of. Originally posted by Itzak
"You should see how deaf people talk" ermm I bought you mhm

$noopbert
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
hmm
act naturally and Alone together are all i can really think of. I bought you mhm I bought you.

The Phantom
Jumbo shrimp. O.O

Itzak
Originally posted by $noopbert
Mute, you mean.

no2

That wasn't it. You don't see people talk, you hear them. But I suppose you could make it 2 oxymoron's, besides deaf people can't really talk either.

$noopbert
no2

That wasn't it. You don't see people talk, you hear them. But I suppose you could make it 2 oxymoron's, besides deaf people can't really talk either. I see, said the blind man.

Spideys Sister
Jumbo shrimp. O.O That doesn't count cause it's acctually true.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
That doesn't count cause it's acctually true. No, it's actually one of the most well known oxymorons.

Itzak
Originally posted by $noopbert
I see, said the blind man.

I see, said the blind man, to the deaf man, while listening to a mute man.

The Phantom
I see, said the blind man, to the deaf man, while listening to a mute man. Awesome. Completely.... awesome.

$noopbert
I see, said the blind man, to the deaf man, while listening to a mute man. Nice.

Spideys Sister
I see, said the blind man, to the deaf man, while listening to a mute man. Hotness.

Spideys Sister
Coldfire.

The Phantom
"I knew I didn't have it because I thought I have it." This was a conversation me and my friend had about me thinking I had anorexia.

TheKingofKINGS!
Microsoft Works no expression

DeVi| D0do
Bittersweet
Airline food
Rap music
Same difference
Virtual reality
Deafening silence
Military intelligence
Eyes wide shut

Bardock42
Haha, "Rap Music" ...haha....you enlightened ignoramus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.