Superman and Wonderwoman vs Captain Marvel and Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
who win this battle?

Soljer
SHAZAM!

jrodslam
Current Captain Marvel could most likely beat them both by himself. Team Shazam wins.

Draco69
Originally posted by jrodslam
Captain Marvel could probably beat them bothby himself. Team Shazam wins.

What the f**k?

Team Shazam likely wins because Diana's kinda hampered by Mr "magical needles can kill me".

Smart thing Diana can do is give her bracelets (they adapt to any size which is why Cassie or someone as large as Shim'tar have been able to wear them in the past...plus they grow to the elbow as seen when Diana was wearing her horrible Byrnes outfit) to Superman so he can buffer the lightening attacks.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
What the f**k?

Team Shazam likely wins because Diana's kinda hampered by Mr "magical needles can kill me".

Smart thing Diana can do is give her bracelets (they adapt to any size which is why Cassie or someone as large as Shim'tar have been able to wear them in the past...plus they grow to the elbow as seen when Diana was wearing her horrible Byrnes outfit) to Superman so he can buffer the lightening attacks.

laughing True shes is a bit handicaped.

Eventhough Marvel hasnt shown anything much impressive since he got the upgrade, he did state that his powers are amplified 100 fold in the RoE since he took over for Shazam. I wonder what it is outside the Rock?

Draco69
He's not Captain Marvel anymore. He's literally the new Shazam. The new Captain Marvel is Freddie...something. Forgot his name.

Winick will somehow involve lots of graphic sex, child molestation and AIDS into the new Captain Marvel series, I know it...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Draco69
He's not Captain Marvel anymore. He's literally the new Shazam. The new Captain Marvel is Freddie...something. Forgot his name.

Winick will somehow involve lots of graphic sex, child molestation and AIDS into the new Captain Marvel series, I know it...

You know what i meant.mad

Plus i think the OP was talking about Billy anyways. Freddie Freeman i think is his name of the new Cap.

I actually think theres gonna be alot of crying for some reason. I dont know why. sad

Redatom65
Wolverine wins no expression

Redatom65
na really team super woman takes cake medal here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.