Masters of Horror series....what's your favorite/least favorite episode so far?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
I am enjoying the "Masters of Horror" series on DVD so far. I've seen everyone of them that they've released on DVD, and thought they were all pretty good.....so far, I've seen the episodes by....

John Carpenter - Cigarrette Burns

Stuart Gordon - Dreams in the Witch House

Don Coscarelli - Incident on and off a mountain road.

Lucky McFee - Sick Girl

Mick Garris - Chocolate

John Landis - Deer Woman

Joe Dante - Home Coming

Out of all of them, my favorite episode has been the Stuart Gordon episode, and my least favorite is definately the Joe Dante "Homecoming" episode.

I was just wondering which is your favorite so far in the series, and which is your least favorite episode; and why???

deathbycorn
Cigarette Burns & Imprint were the best.

Season 2 is shaping up pretty good, the director of Session 9 has an episode.

BackFire
My favorites were Cigarette Burns and Jenifer. Also liked Sick Girl. Though I've not seen Imprint yet, gotta wait for the DVD.

The worst one for me was Chocolate

Impediment
No one has any idea if a DVD box set will be released?

Grimm22
Homecoming was just an excuse for the director to make an Anti-War movie

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Grimm22
Homecoming was just an excuse for the director to make an Anti-War movie

AGREED!! ^ The more I think about it, the more I hate that episode. I thought it was by far the worst episode so far. It's the only episode I've been really disappointed with. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Dario Argento and Larry Cohen episodes!!!!!

I don't get Showtime, so I haven't seen the ones that haven't been released on DVD yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing all of them.

You would think with a name like "Masters of Horror", they would've gotten some of the major, big guns in the horror industry to direct some episodes...like George Romero, Wes Craven, Roger Corman, Clive Barker, and Sam Raimi. But sadly, none of those guys are going to be involved with the series sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.