What was the last thing you ate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xsmagazine
These seem to be popular topic starters here and I am not sure how recent this topic has been started...but hey...why not jump right into here and see if I get love or get flamed.

I had a pizza hot pocket earlier...and now that I am thinking about it...I am going to stick another one in the microwave now. lol.

BTW...I am new here but not new to message boards/communities. My name is Paul.

NINJ4_BL4D3
M&M's..........................welcome dude!!!!!!

xsmagazine
Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
M&M's..........................welcome dude!!!!!!

Plain or Peanut? lol. Now I need to go hit the store for some chocolate! lol.

TOH
Originally posted by xsmagazine
These seem to be popular topic starters here and I am not sure how recent this topic has been started...but hey...why not jump right into here and see if I get love or get flamed.

I had a pizza hot pocket earlier...and now that I am thinking about it...I am going to stick another one in the microwave now. lol.

BTW...I am new here but not new to message boards/communities. My name is Paul.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351076&highlight=ate+forumid%3A61

Use the search next time please thumb up

TheKingofKINGS!
There's a thread on this already. You're the second person I've seen make a duplicate thread of this. no expression

xsmagazine
sorry.....my bad.

babyccino
Who cares i just ate a nut bar mmmmmmm those things are fantastical

Storm
Please use this link: what was the last food you ate.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.