Idiots guide, questions spoilers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bicnarok

The Phantom

nehaa
HE COULD HAVE USED HS ENVSBLTY CLOAK TO GET PAST HS DRAGON

d-fly_girl008
He wasn't allowed to have it. He was only allowed a wand.

The Phantom
Originally posted by nehaa
HE COULD HAVE USED HS ENVSBLTY CLOAK TO GET PAST HS DRAGON .... Spelling....... gah! *twitch* And stop with the caps.

Barker

nehaa
I guess so

Barker
What the f**k?

nehaa
WHAT...................

TheKingofKINGS!
HE COULD HAVE USED HS ENVSBLTY CLOAK TO GET PAST HS DRAGON I wonder what an Envsblty cloak is.....no expression

Barker
WHAT...................
If I were Raz, I'd ban your IP just for annoying me.

nehaa
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I wonder what an Envsblty cloak is.....no expression
invisibility cloak

TheKingofKINGS!
invisibility cloak Well, there's no "e" in "Invisibility Cloak".....So where did the "E" come from?

div
maybe it came from the similarities between the sounds of the letter "e" and "i" ....stop trying to make yourself feel superior to others.... no ones entering a spelling contest when they post..

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by div
maybe it came from the similarities between the sounds of the letter "e" and "i" ....stop trying to make yourself feel superior to others.... no ones entering a spelling contest when they post.. Well I'm sure even YOU could tell that it isn't spelt "Envsblty." According to that spelling, there are only two syllables in the word.....

Hiwever, you seem to have a pathetic vendetta against me. Why? Probablly because I made you look like an idiot at one point, but it doesn't really matter. erm

nehaa
Originally posted by div
maybe it came from the similarities between the sounds of the letter "e" and "i" ....stop trying to make yourself feel superior to others.... no ones entering a spelling contest when they post.. i agree

The Phantom
We do have a spell check. confused

nehaa
i hate to spell check

Barker
i hate to spell check
mee 2

TheKingofKINGS!
i agree CAPITAL "I" no expression

Barker
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
CAPITAL "I" no expression
whow, yourr write>

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Barker
whow, yourr write> Yep no expression

Barker
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.