Who the hell ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
Who was Delboy, the bi one, he was a sock it says, anybody got a idea who he was, he hit on Val and sent him dirty PMs, val even showed me them. He accused me and BIC of liking each other, and well we wont say any more on that. He was weird so who was he ?

Syren
No idea... but I can't believe I defended him if he was doing things like that mad

A.J
Originally posted by Syren
No idea... but I can't believe I defended him if he was doing things like that mad Yeah I saw you and the girls defend him and gay, well ladies much respect to you. smokin'

LethalFemme
No idea... but I can't believe I defended him if he was doing things like that mad

See that's why I'm a b!tch it covers all bases.yes

Bardock42
No idea... but I can't believe I defended him if he was doing things like that mad Tell me more.

A.J
Originally posted by LethalFemme
See that's why I'm a b!tch it covers all bases.yes Your not a *****, I saw you do well to. cool

Syren
There's nothing more to tell B, basically he was being rather open about his sexuality and a lot of people beat him down for it, which I didn't appreciate. Especially since one person was using arguments such as; 'you're a genetic freak' and 'it's been scintifically proven that you're unnatural'. What a moron.

But I didn't know Delboy was sending unsavoury PMs to people. If I had I would have probably just kept out of the situation. Although I still don't agree with people being attacked over their sexual orientation.

A.J
Yeah the genetic bit was sick, kingofkings it was.

Hay i just remembered val sent me one of the PMs.

Mišt
There's nothing more to tell B, basically he was being rather open about his sexuality and a lot of people beat him down for it, which I didn't appreciate. Especially since one person was using arguments such as; 'you're a genetic freak' and 'it's been scintifically proven that you're unnatural'. What a moron.

But I didn't know Delboy was sending unsavoury PMs to people. If I had I would have probably just kept out of the situation. Although I still don't agree with people being attacked over their sexual orientation.

It was too obvious he was a sock, hence the bashing. But I dont think you've upgraded your sock alarm to version 2.0 yet, so you wouldnt understandmhm

LethalFemme

I can't believe I was nice to him.disgust

Syren
Sock or not, some of the responses were absolutely uncalled for. The things KingofKings was saying were out of line and across the board, not just directed at Delboy. So every homosexual who read the thread was probably offended, all because one person decided to sock and another person needs to do some serious research. I enjoy a good debate but that was just ridiculous.

Bardock42
I can't believe I was nice to him.disgust

So...just...how nice were you to him shifty?

Well, but it's kind of true, it's just not natural. A genetical mistake.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Bardock42

Less than Syren and far more than you.yes

A.J
Delboy wrote on Jul 28th, 2006 06:40 PM:
Are you gay or bisexual by any chance ? Sorry for asking but I'm bi and i think your really nice, have you got a picture of yourself ?

And have you ever had cyber with a boy before ? sorry but I'm really horny i haven't had a boyfriend for months..........

Thats the message

LethalFemme
Originally posted by A.J
Are you gay or bisexual by any chance ? Sorry for asking but I'm bi and i think your really nice, have you got a picture of yourself ?

And have you ever had cyber with a boy before ? sorry but I'm really horny i haven't had a boyfriend for months..........

Thats the message

Join the club sweetie. Block/report him.

Mišt
Sock or not, some of the responses were absolutely uncalled for. The things KingofKings was saying were out of line and across the board, not just directed at Delboy. So every homosexual who read the thread was probably offended, all because one person decided to sock and another person needs to do some serious research. I enjoy a good debate but that was just ridiculous.

Kiss me. herbnone

A.J
Join the club sweetie. Block/report him. LOL No thats the message he sent to val, val showed me in PM.

Bardock42
Less than Syren and far more than you.yes

Well, far more than me is still pretty mean. Check my sig for further information.

Syren

Well, but it's kind of true, it's just not natural. A genetical mistake.

Shut your fat mouth, you foreign son of a dog mad

AJ, you don't need to throw the shit at the fan honey, it usually gets there all by itself roll eyes (sarcastic)

*whacks Misticle in the face with a wet fish*

A.J

AJ, you don't need to throw the shit at the fan honey, it usually gets there all by itself roll eyes (sarcastic)

*whacks Misticle in the face with a wet fish* Huh ? confused

Bardock42

*whacks Misticle in the face with a wet fish*

It's true though. Not to forget they are disgusting.

Mišt
Herb said it not medodgy

Syren
Originally posted by A.J
Huh ? confused

Ever heard the saying; 'The shit really hit the fan'?

Well, you're throwing shit at the fan... which basically means you're causing unnecessary commotion.

WHY do I work with such amateurs? schmoll

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by A.J

Thats the message

Did you blush?

Did it make you question your orientation?

Did you go to your mom's closet and put on a corset and thigh-high fishnet stockings?

Mišt

Must have something to do with your own skillsermm

Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Did you blush?

Did you go to your mom's closet and put on a corset and thigh-high fishnet stockings?

Ye----ahh...I see what you tried to do there...almost suckered me in for a seconddetective

Syren
Did you blush?

I did weep

Oh, wait. You're not talking to me. Aha no expression

Bardock42

Well, you're throwing shit at the fan... which basically means you're causing unnecessary commotion.

Because you like to feel professional (without actually being it)?

A.J

WHY do I work with such amateurs? schmoll Im only 15, dont expect me to know sayings like that. miffed

Syren
cry

A.J
happy

Mišt
Awww someone's just tired...petpet

~Da Moose~

Mišt
I'm saving for marriageembarrasment Sorry...

Bardock42
Originally posted by A.J
Im only 15, dont expect me to know sayings like that. miffed

I'm German and I know saying like this. Check and Mate.

A.J
I'm German and I know saying like this. Check and Mate. Yes but your a smart german.

And anyway im welsh and we all know how smart they are so there.

Oh and part irish and part gypsy.

~Da Moose~

Mišt
Whoa....ease up mate....I was just talking about a nooner....not life committment. eek!

Silly me eek! Well theres this really cheap drive thru Wedding near Ken's place, if we get a divorce as well you get to upgrade your drink for freeeek!

Bardock42
Originally posted by A.J
Yes but your a smart german.

...nevermind.

Syren
Originally posted by A.J
Yes but your a smart german.

Part gypsy? That's an odd reference.

I was born in Wales and have Romany lineage, but don't ask me for details as I'm crap with history leftright

Mišt
Originally posted by A.J
smart german.

Ironic it is.

~Da Moose~

Bardock42

I was born in Wales and have Romany lineage, but don't ask me for details as I'm crap with history leftright
I'm German, have a Germain history which means my ancestors were basically German and well...incidentally I also am a citizen of Germany.

Mišt
What the funk, Im making posts and they arent showing..

Originally posted by A.J
smart german.

Ironic it is.

A.J

I was born in Wales and have Romany lineage, but don't ask me for details as I'm crap with history leftright Yep part gypsy.

So you count as welsh ? eek!

Bardock42

Lil Kong
Mmmm who is this Delboy ?

Bardock42
Suspicious.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Lil Kong
Mmmm who is this Delboy ?

That is just so...........suspicious....

Lil Kong
He was suspicous. I have looked over parts of this thread and come up he was a sock al theyre called.

Ah I see, well I am sorry you think that. But I am allowed to wonder arent I ?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by A.J

Thats the message

laughing

Mišt
Suspicious. Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
That is just so...........suspicious....

Lil Kong
Explain to me why it is supicious.

Mišt
Originally posted by A.J
smart german.

Suspicious.

Explain to me why it is supicious.

Well, cause you know, the Germans started that war and everything, killed a bunch of people, that sort of thing...so a smart one is suspicious smile

Bardock42

Mišt
HEY...we might have started it, but we sure as hell didn't finish it.

What do you mean 'we'...are you saying you're one of those stinky Germans?scared

How could you do this to us....all this time....you lied...cry I cant ever trust you againweep

LethalFemme
HEY...we might have started it, but we sure as hell didn't finish it.

That is so true you never finish anything you start.glare

Bardock42
That is so true you never finish anything you start.glare

Girl, I finished you thrice last night...

Bardock42

Lil Kong
So have I your trust again.

Bardock42

I don't know, participate more, we'll see. For now enjoy the forums.

LethalFemme
Girl, I finished you thrice last night...

True, true

Lil Kong
Thank you bardock.

Bardock42
True, true

But I have to admit you were great droolio

Syren
Originally posted by A.J
Yep part gypsy.

So you count as welsh ? eek!

Hell no, do not blaspheme mhm

LethalFemme
But I have to admit you were great droolio

Naturally

Mišt

No, he's German, they dont trust anyone.

Bardock42

A.J
Hell no, do not blaspheme mhm Damn your lucky, i hate being welsh, and being part irish and gypsy no matter how small is even worse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.