Hello All.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Kong
Hello, I am Lil Kong but i would like to be known as Kong here, I am oviousley a kong fan, BUT not a fanatic, I am bran new to this site, but Ive watched it for a while now, I have been on other sites like this one.

I have made this topic for me to communicate with you all, and to be hopfully welcomed. Thank you for your time.

Syren
Hi there, welcome to KMC. Hope you enoy it here.

By the way, if anyone is slightly rude to you I suggest you ignore them; we have a whole bunch of morons here big grin

A.J
Um hay nice to meet you kong.

Lil Kong
Thank you, it is appreiated.
Oh and I apologise for bad grammer and spelling but I cant get the spellchecker working.

A.J
Originally posted by Syren
Hi there, welcome to KMC. Hope you enoy it here.

By the way, if anyone is slightly rude to you I suggest you ignore them; we have a whole bunch of morons here big grin Nice sig syren. smokin'

Syren
Haha, I'm sure it's fine. What's wrong with the spellchecker? We have a Computer forum where you may find people to help.

Bardock42
Welcome to the best Forum on the Web. I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you have any question, feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help you.

Syren
jawdrop

Lil Kong
I click on it and it doesnt work. I have a lousy PC it may be that.

Lil Kong
Thank you I shall, I hope you 3 come here regually.

Mišt
I clicked No get the hell out, just for shits and gigglesermm

Bardock42
jawdrop

Answer to my PM...or read it at least.

Originally posted by Lil Kong
I click on it and it doesnt work. I have a lousy PC it may be that.

Well I am not sure if the link actually works, but you can pm me when you click on my username and then on the link to "Send this User a Private Message" ... of course I can just answer in this thread as well. Haha.

Lil Kong

Mišt
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberprofile=&98554

Click that and change your sig.

Bardock42

Mišt
Originally posted by Bardock42
He smells it too.

Could do a load of washing right about nowermm

Syren
Answer to my PM...or read it at least.

Well I am not sure if the link actually works, but you can pm me when you click on my username and then on the link to "Send this User a Private Message" ... of course I can just answer in this thread as well. Haha.

I read it mhm

I think he meant the spellchecker doesn't work.

Bardock42
I read it mhm

I think he meant the spellchecker doesn't work.

Reply to it so I can reply again to offer you cyber.

Lil Kong
That was odd. Anyway syren is correct.

Mišt
Reply to it so I can reply again to offer you cyber.

Don---wait...almost fell into that onedetective

You were talking to Syren right? dodgy

Bardock42

Mišt
Wait....are you sure? Cause I was wan--talking....as well....dodgy

Bardock42

Mišt
Awesome, Im incompetent. eek!

Bardock42

Mišt
Awesome, lets go find some chicks and get screwedsmokin'

Wait that wont work if Im incompetent...confused

Bardock42

Syren
You terrified the author into abandoning his own thread, aren't you ashamed of yourselves? nono

Mišt
Okay...*sigh* ...I'll find them for us.

Ok...just make sure they are chicks this time...cause Im still having nightmares about that tranny....and then there was the crossdresser....and the one I couldnt tell what it was...dodgy

You terrified the author into abandoning his own thread, aren't you ashamed of yourselves? nono

Awesomedroolio

Bardock42

Mišt
You mean....I had to have all those tests and injections and creams to cure it because you thought it was funny?mad

Oh I cant stay mad at you, thats why I didnt tell you that hot girl from last Thursday was your cousin Bob, apparently he's a changed woman nowadays, I thought you'd appreciate the humourhappy

Bardock42

Opaleye92
Hello, I am Lil Kong but i would like to be known as Kong here, I am oviousley a kong fan, BUT not a fanatic, I am bran new to this site, but Ive watched it for a while now, I have been on other sites like this one.

I have made this topic for me to communicate with you all, and to be hopfully welcomed. Thank you for your time.

Hi! it's nice to meet you, i'm sure you'll like it here big grin eek! wink

Flamboyant4Life
Kong as in King Kong? Or Kong as in Donkey Kong?

The Pict
Welcome to the best Forum on the Web. I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you have any question, feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help you.

shocking this just about made me choke on my pretzels

Lil Kong
Originally posted by Opaleye92
Hi! it\'s nice to meet you, i\'m sure you\'ll like it here big grin eek! wink Thank you, with people like you around I think i shall, I hope you drop in so we can talk maybe. wink

A.J
laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Pict
shocking this just about made me choke on my pretzels Deep down in my dark soul I am a nice guy, never knew that, eh?

Mišt
Deep down in my dark soul I am a nice guy, never knew that, eh?

But you're German..confused

Lil Kong
Would anyone like to talk to me ?

§P0oONY

Welcome!... Related to Donkey or Diddy? Just pulling the ol' chain stick out tongue

.... ermm

Lil Kong
LOL King actually, anyway how are you doing ?

A.J
Sup kong, got your eye on any ladies yet ? lol ?

Scythe
I think Kong is a robot...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.