Marvel HQ Claims Juggernaut is Stronger than The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
There is no longer denying that Juggernaut is physically more powerful than the Hulk.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Juggy_vote1.jpg

Any thoughts?

Sam Z
I always knew thatcool

Accel
He's stronger than current "Planet Hulk" version. I could have told you that.

GalacticStorm
Current Juggs was depowered he isnt even as strong as Colossus so this "revelation" doesnt really change anything.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Accel
He's stronger than current "Planet Hulk" version. I could have told you that.

no expression Thats was written in 94, way before Planet Hulk.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Current Juggs was depowered he isnt even as strong as Colossus so this "revelation" doesnt really change anything.
khm khm read new excalibur he can easily handle colossus he is back to normal

Soujaboy

Thats a very old article, back when Juggernaut was at Classic lv.

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
no expression Thats was written in 94, way before Planet Hulk.
So back when Prof. Hulk didn't think he'd survive a continent-destroying blast? Yeah, Classic Juggernaut is possibly stronger than him too.

However, this doesn't mean he's automatically stronger than all incarnations of the Hulk.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
khm khm read new excalibur he can easily handle colossus he is back to normal

Where was that shown or stated? Thats just your opinion based on him pulling off a few good feats in that title. However when his strength was actually measured he couldnt even hang with Colossus and theres been nothing stated or shown to say hes got his old power level back.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Accel
So back when Prof. Hulk didn't think he'd survive a continent-destroying blast? Yeah, Classic Juggernaut is possibly stronger than him too.

However, this doesn't mean he's automatically stronger than all incarnations of the Hulk.

Uber Magic enhanced Unlimited strength > gamma radiation Unlimited strength

Magic > Science

Juggernaut > Hulk

juggernaut66666
Where was that shown or stated? Thats just your opinion based on him pulling off a few good feats in that title. However when his strength was actually measured he couldnt even hang with Colossus and theres been nothing stated or shown to say hes got his old power level back.
it is stated in wikipedia and uncanny x-men and comic durability and strenght feats

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Uber Magic enhanced Unlimited strength > gamma radiation Unlimited strength

Magic > Science

Juggernaut > Hulk
Sorry, but that logic doesn't apply to comics, which is why Sentry (a hero born from science) was able to override Dr. Strange's enchantments in his mini.

Accel
it is stated in wikipedia and uncanny x-men and comic durability and strenght feats
Wikipedia's not the most reliable source.

GalacticStorm

Wikipedia is not a reliable source. It is a source written by the public. I could go on there now and edit the Juggernaut entry if i wanted. Nowhere since Juggs depowerment and the subsequent revelation that he wasnt even as strong as Colossus anymore has it been stated or shown that hes back to his old power levels.

Sin I AM
what exactly is debate here? That Classic Juggs is stronger than Savage Hulk, if so then its always been Juggs. If its current then you cant use that cause Planet Hulk is way too depowered

DarkCrawler
That only shows that classic Juggs is stronger then Prof. Hulk...

Skeets
Hulk >>>>Everyone else.

newjak86
I think you guys are missing the big point there it says that he can call upon the limitless power of Cyttorak.

Secondly he isn't back to his classic ;evels why because for all these seemingly good feats alot are suspect and even still he gets tossed around way to much to be powered back to normal.

Phoenix_Avatar9
both Sin and DarkCrawler, im in love with your sigs

DarkCrawler
Thank you. smile

Originally posted by newjak86
I think you guys are missing the big point there it says that he can call upon the limitless power of Cyttorak.

Doesn't change the fact that Savage Hulk's power is limitless too. wink

Rewmac
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Thank you. smile

Doesn't change the fact that Savage Hulk's power is limitless too. wink Yeah but even when Juggy was using about 30-35% of it was a match for Hulk and still couldn't actually beat him. Imagine the 100% power of the gem...Magic...And we still don't know what he is really capable of, but we saw enough of Hulk...

Accel
Originally posted by Rewmac
Yeah but even when Juggy was using about 30-35% of it was a match for Hulk and still couldn't actually beat him. Imagine the 100% power of the gem...Magic...And we still don't know what he is really capable of, but we saw enough of Hulk...
If such were the case, then 100% would be his limit and it wouldn't be "unlimited" any more, now would it?

Tron
This has been posted and discussed countless times in the Hulk/Juggernaut thread, so it's not needed here, since it's old news anyway.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.