Most popular member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
So out of these members, who do you think is the most popular here on KMC?

Bardock42
I'd go for..none of those. Syren maybe.

TheKingofKINGS!
I would say all of them are very vyable options, except LethalFemme

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'd go for..none of those. Syren maybe.

then you'd choose other smile

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
So out of these members, who do you think is the most popular here on KMC?

Why are all of these threads based around OTF and OTF regulars?

-AC

~Da Rev~
*votes for self* evillaugh

Bardock42
then you'd choose other smile

I don't Vote

I don't believe in it.

And is that most liked or most known member?

A.J
Mmmm maybe tired hiker........or mist. Havent decided yet.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

we are in OTF

Alpha Centauri
we are in OTF

So why isn't the question "Who is the most popular member in the OTF?"?

-AC

~Da Moose~
Once again, a limited list, and as AC stated, all OTF regulars, AND some of the best aren't even on it....especially Hiker, if it's gonna be OTF based anyhow.

~Da Rev~

-AC How many times must this discussion arise?

BlackSunshine
I don't Vote

I don't believe in it.

And is that most liked or most known member?

either one I guess

A.J

AC Why do you nitpick about everything, use your brain and work it out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Because most people of the OTF are not aware that they are not the centre of the Universe, leave alone not of KMC.

Bardock42
Originally posted by A.J
Why do you nitpick about everything, use your rain and work it out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude, just...don't...you are not in the same league as him.

Mišt
Because most people of the OTF are not aware that they are not the centre of the Universe, leave alone not of KMC.

Im...not?cry Tell me it isnt so..weep

I voted for Herb, look at the sexy beast dance! herbdance

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Once again, a limited list, and as AC stated, all OTF regulars, AND some of the best aren't even on it....especially Hiker, if it's gonna be OTF based anyhow.

well...if you noticed there is an "other" option...and I cant put more than 10 on the poll.

~Da Moose~

Most can't comprehend that there is life outside. I admit that I spend most of my time here, but I have no false illusions about what the OTF is.

Xirius

-AC

Because, since this topic is in the OTF, the people most likely to vote here would have more knowledge of OTF regulars, as opposed to regulars of other forums.

Why dont you just make a general thread of this kind, featuring a balanced selection of forum goers, instead of complaining that other people haven't?

A.J
Dude, just...son't...you are not in the same league as him. Maybe not but he nit pickes about everything.

And league ?? WTF is that about ?

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by A.J
Why do you nitpick about everything, use your rain and work it out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Holy Hell..... hysterical

Did you not have use for your ass.hole? The reason I ask, is that you're likely going to have a new one chewed out for you, right shortly.

Clovie

-AC disgust I have to agree with AC.

and you should add also "from jul 2006 regulars" schmoll

BlackSunshine

-AC

Yeah...I guess I shoulda put that. I'll have a mod fix it. I didnt even think about that.

Bardock42
Most can't comprehend that there is life outside. I admit that I spend most of my time here, but I have no false illusions about what the OTF is.

Yeah, I know, I like the OTF for what it is, but some of the people are just too...self absorbed.

A.J
Holy Hell..... hysterical

Did you not have use for your ass.hole? The reason I ask, is that you're likely going to have a new one chewed out for you, right shortly. He can if he wants but its true he nit picks about every little thing.

Bardock42
Originally posted by A.J
Maybe not but he nit pickes about everything.

And league ?? WTF is that about ?

If we are lucky (well, "we" not including you) you will find out soon.

Mišt
Yeah, I know, I like the OTF for what it is, but some of the people are just too...self absorbed.

Would you say....like a sponge absorbs water? Or...rather....like the way shampoo absorbs into your scalp, making it nice and clean and shiny and when you comb it, it just sits nicely and then the ladies see it and they whistle and ask for your number and then you end up taking them back to your place and havin a night of hot wild sweaty sex?hmm

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Xirius
Because, since this topic is in the OTF, the people most likely to vote here would have more knowledge of OTF regulars, as opposed to regulars of other forums.

Why dont you just make a general thread of this kind, featuring a balanced selection of forum goers, instead of complaining that other people haven't?

How odd.

"These two paragraphs..." etc. You didn't read what I said did you?

Originally posted by A.J

Use my rain? I'm good, I'm not God. Second, it's not nitpicking. She made an error, I corrected. She admitted such, all is well. Why do you get upset about everything?

-AC

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by A.J
He can if he wants but its true he nit picks about every little thing.

so what?

A.J
Yet again nit pick, it was one letter, everyone does them but not everyone points them out.

Bardock42

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by A.J
Yet again nit pick, it was one letter, everyone does them but not everyone points them out.

I'm not everyone.

-AC

~Da Moose~

Exactly, if you accept it as the garbage pit it is with no false illusions, it's fine. Life is serious enough for me daily as it is, so, therefore, I come here and don't HAVE to be serious.

Mišt
Hmm, like both?

Damn, I was hoping for the second onedisgust

Oh well...Ill put up with being a spongecry

Bardock42

Syren

-AC

You just calm yourself down, hotpants, and wait for the Moose Awards. You'll be satisfied then big grin

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by A.J

so you find it neccesary to point it out?

TheKingofKINGS!
Seriously, LethalFemme shouldn't be anywhere NEAR that list. SHe should be replaced with Hiker. And if we're going to actually vote on this we should have an election of sorts, with nominations and what not. Rather than yoor pathetic attempt of the 9 most popular members.

Xirius
How odd.

"These two paragraphs..." etc. You didn't read what I said did you?

Yes, yes I did. Your point?

Mišt
Nah, you aren't a sponge....more like an old dirty ...thingy...

A rag?cry Thats all I am to you...just a cheap, dirty, used rag?weep

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Seriously, LethalFemme shouldn't be anywhere NEAR that list. SHe should be replaced with Hiker. And if we're going to actually vote on this we should have an election of sorts, with nominations and what not. Rather than yoor pathetic attempt of the 9 most popular members.

maybe you could be a bit nicer you know. I dont apreciate your sarcasim. I realized 10 minutes ago I should have done something but you had to jump back in here with your rude comment. I'll have a mod close this. Someone else make it ok? smile

Mišt

Or..maybe...this is her thread, with her choices of who she thinks should go on the poll. Its not an all powerful 'Official KMC-Wide Forum Favourites' poll, its another silly, fun poll.

BlackSunshine

Bardock42

~Da Moose~

First off, she should and will remain on that list, because she is an awesome person.

Secondly, there is an awards thingy, stupid as it may be, that has a panel, including a mod who helps represent the entire forum, that has a wider list of people on it.

Thirdly, calm the hell down.

BlackSunshine
First off, she should and will remain on that list, because she is an awesome person.

Secondly, there is an awards thingy, stupid as it may be, that has a panel, including a mod who helps represent the entire forum, that has a wider list of people on it.

Thirdly, calm the hell down.

It doesnt matter now. I'm having a mod close this so everyone will get their panties out of a wad. Like him.

Mišt
It doesnt matter now. I'm having a mod close this so everyone will get their panties out of a wad. Like him.

Just leave it, who cares if they're bitching cause someone they like isnt on there.

Ushgarak
Closed on request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.