Ultron vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Don't believe this has been covered but should imo be a classic "good vs. evil" battle.

I've not seen much of ultron lately so I guess this would be the humanoid shaped ( two arms and legs) version going at SM...

who comes out on top?

Soleran
SPEEDBLITZ

Draco69
Superman. Scans Ultron for weak spots ands disassembles the bastard before he can utter "fleshbag!"

Soleran
I thought Ultron was pure adamantium now and has a molecular dohicky that allows him to move since he has no joints.

Draco69
Originally posted by Soleran
I thought Ultron was pure adamantium now and has a molecular dohicky that allows him to move since he has no joints.

Ah yes. I forgot about that. Still, Superman can just throw him in the sun or something.

Thor jobbed to the bastard so hard....

ThePittman
Can't see Ultron standing a chance.

Grimm22
Unless Ultron has prep he gets owned big grin

tru-marvell
Had to step away and actually do some work mad .... but I don't think it would be that easy for Supes. I mean Ultron has on more than 1 occasion give the Avengers much trouble (with prep). Are you guys saying that Superman could *****-slap the Avengers?...Don't think so.

That said I think the S'er would eventually win, but he wouldn't want to repeat this fight any time soon.

Rick/Genis
Yeah... Supes seems to have a problem with Metallo (Kryptonite aside)

Draco69
Because A) Metallo has Kryptonite and B) Metallo can control any metal in the vicinity.

More emphasis on A)

Ultron's attacks won't nor damage Superman. He tosses him into the Sun.

Thor should've owned Ultron. Ya know a little anti-matter or a teleportation spell could have worked wonders, Thor. But, noooooo you just threw your hammer at it over and over again...

tru-marvell
Not sure tossing him into the sun would do much, he is indestructable and can fly, so he'll be back to continue...and his encephalo beam for subliminal commands could cause supes problems...

Draco69
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Not sure tossing him into the sun would do much, he is indestructable and can fly, so he'll be back to continue...and his encephalo beam for subliminal commands could cause supes problems...

Tossing him in the sun would fry is inner circuits which AREN'T made of adamantium. His outer shell is. And metal is an excellent conducter of heat.

Not to mention Sun+Superman=OWNED.

His whatyamacallit beam will dodged or shrugged off with is T-Vo. It didn't affect Thor or Wonder Man...

rotiart
He is NOT invincible. He is supposedly invincible. Captain america's shield of vibranium-steel is supposed to be more durable than his adamantium shield. And yet his shield has been cracked or outright broken on several occasions. Adamantium is indestructible to anything EARTH can dish out, But Superman's heat rays can do things on the level of the sun. Its a metal, its got to have some kind of a melting point. Even if Marvel hasn't written one for it yet. Otherwise, you couldn't have created an ultron to begin with. And ultron would never be able to dish enough damage to even scratch clark. Not even close. Superman 10/10.

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by rotiart
He is NOT invincible. He is supposedly invincible. Captain america's shield of vibranium-steel is supposed to be more durable than his adamantium shield. And yet his shield has been cracked or outright broken on several occasions. Adamantium is indestructible to anything EARTH can dish out, But Superman's heat rays can do things on the level of the sun. Its a metal, its got to have some kind of a melting point. Even if Marvel hasn't written one for it yet. Otherwise, you couldn't have created an ultron to begin with. And ultron would never be able to dish enough damage to even scratch clark. Not even close. Superman 10/10.

Well until it's written IN MARVEL that something can melt Adamantium, things are better left with "This is Indestrucible".

Just because Adamantium doesn't exist in DC doesn't mean that it can be broken. Adamantium Owned Lobo stick out tongue

Draco69
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Well until it's written IN MARVEL that something can melt Adamantium, things are better left with "This is Indestrucible".

Just because Adamantium doesn't exist in DC doesn't mean that it can be broken. Adamantium Owned Lobo stick out tongue

Um. No. Actually, Wolverine at that time had his BONE claws. He had already lost his metal....

If he had it, it would have been .0000000000001% more belivable....

tru-marvell
Not saying Ultron is "invincible" jut that not a push over. Besides if his inside components can withstand being banged and jarred by Thor's hammer I'm sure he would be alright with heat....Also on a human level if a 8 year boy hit a power lifter with a 16 oz. hammer on the noggin, I'm sure it wouldn't be laughed off mad , same with supes getting hit by Ultrons fist.

But again Ultron would loose eventually

Avalonofthewind
Cyborg Supes or the Eradicator>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ultron.

Superman wins.

rotiart
fine, cap tosses ultron into a white dwarf star.

bigbran
wonder man handed him his ass in a bag.
we dont know wonder mans strength whens hes pissed. but that little feat proved over hulks feat with adamantium....
anywho, i think superfreak might be able to do the same thing.

tru-marvell
Okaaaay...this white dwarf star is found where? u sayin supes could knock him out, fly through space (trillions of miles) find a white dwarf and toss him in? Not buying it and u shouldn't be selling it. laughing

I'm just saying I think this would turn out to be a good fight, tho supes would win

hellboy13
SUPERMAN I DONT KNO WHO ULTRON

rotiart
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Okaaaay...this white dwarf star is found where? u sayin supes could knock him out, fly through space (trillions of miles) find a white dwarf and toss him in? Not buying it and u shouldn't be selling it. laughing

I'm just saying I think this would turn out to be a good fight, tho supes would win

really a guy that flies at near light to light speed. And ultron does not FLY. superman tosses him with his 100+ ton strength into the stratosphere... there'll be nothing to slow him. In fact superman could play kickball with ultron out in space, and ultron couldn't do a darn thing about it. Superman since the mongul jr. era has been able to fly in space without world, and become a better fighter...

ultron is WAY out of his league.

or he punts ultron to the artic, uses he xray vision and ability to see different energy spectrums to locate some artic vibranium, and uses it to kill ultron.

rotiart
supers eyes are like the hubble telescope if not better. he'ds spot a star pretty easily...

Milkie
http://www.alexrossart.com/wallpapers/superman2_800.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by rotiart
supers eyes are like the hubble telescope if not better. he'ds spot a star pretty easily... In one issue it said if he squinted he could see the edge of the universe.

rotiart
I don't think Tru-Marvell knows enough about the power differences between ultron and superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.