Rise of the Witch-King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138

Belegūr
Wow....
If that wasn't just another wicked scheme to grasp more money from our pockets, I'd like that idea....

ESB -1138
I want them to continue to expand BFME. Maybe one day they'll do a fraction for Morgoth's army and the Valar. That would be hella cool. Of course both of them would have to be weakened down or something.

Looks good from what they have shown.

http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/lotr_bfme2/us/Images/AngmarArmyandBase_hr.jpg

Belegūr
Meh....

First Age?

Never, they don't have the rights to it. (And I doubt the Estate will let them go, thank God....I mean, Eru....)

ESB -1138
Well maybe they'll go to the Second Age and start doing the Last Alliance thing...but that would be Men + Elves.

I wonder what new fraction will come out for the side of good. The three kingdoms (Arnor) most likely since it is following the Witch-King's rise to power and that would most likely be it since for a few hundred years he raged war with the divided kingdoms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.