Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eloradannen
I visit Killer Movies each week and I find it a wonderful source of information for a film junkie such as myself.
Some of my fave movies include:
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind, Garden State, Thumbsucker, Quills, Lost in Translation, The Life Aquatic....

wanted to introduce myself Happy Dance

eloradannen
32 Female - Avid Movie Lover...

I love killer movies.

howdy ho! rolling on floor laughing

PVS
Originally posted by eloradannen
I visit Killer Movies each week and I find it a wonderful source of information for a film junkie such as myself.
Some of my fave movies include:
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless Mind, Garden State, Thumbsucker, Quills, Lost in Translation, The Life Aquatic....

wanted to introduce myself Happy Dance

hello

wrong forum

Bardock42
Welcome to the best Forum on the Web. I hope you enjoy your stay.

You might enjoy our Movie Forums

If you have any question, feel free to PM me and I will be glad to help you.

This thread would be better suited in the Welcome Forum, where you apparently made a thread as well. Haha, oh well.

Bardock42
Hello, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

PVS
make sure you PM any questions to bardock in a timely fashion as he will probably be banned soon.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
make sure you PM any questions to bardock in a timely fashion as he will probably be banned soon.

I'm a good person now, I don't talk about sex, ****ing, screwing, drilling, shitting and all that other stuff anymore.

And I especially don't use any of the seven dirty words anymore....the seven dirty words that are shit, piss, ****, ****, **********, mother****er and ****.

botankus

You sound like a nice guy, but after reviewing your faves, maybe another Web site might be in your best interests.

PVS
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'm a good person now, I don't talk about sex, ****ing, screwing, drilling, shitting and all that other stuff anymore.

And I especially don't use any of the seven dirty words anymore....the seven dirty words that are shit, piss, ****, ****, **********, mother****er and ****.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS

Very ****.

PVS
**** **** ****ity **** **** ****....*****er!!!

botankus
This poor guy said he found this forum to be a very informative forum, and now Bardock can't keep his filthy trap shut. *shakes head* Please, let us regain that #1 informative status.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
**** **** ****ity **** **** ****....*****er!!!
I **** **** **** the **** you are ****ing *****

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
This poor guy said he found this forum to be a very informative forum, and now Bardock can't keep his filthy trap shut. *shakes head* Please, let us regain that #1 informative status.

Please don't report me cry

PVS
*reported*

Dusty
Welcome. Stop by the MDF. droolio

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
*reported*

Well, was fun to be with you ...for those two days.

PVS
laughing out loud you will always be in my heart.

...clogging my arteries and killing me

eloradannen
ok...sorry wrong forum...
you guys are crezy.

Bardock42
ok...sorry wrong forum...
you guys are crezy.

Just me...and PVS,...and a few others....

Originally posted by PVS
laughing out loud you will always be in my heart.

...clogging my arteries and killing me

I try my best, but I am just no Elite Cholesterol....yet.

Jack of Blades
Hello and Welcome World of Slashing people in to pieces

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.