Mel Gibson Goes Crazy: Jews Caused All Wars...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/

Oh my...

confused

Morgoths_Wrath
"Hhha! So! You boys have led me here to your secret base, huh? I guess now you're gonna start torturing me! Well! Oh, my nipples are so tender! Ddon't squeeze them anymore!"

"You! You would all love to torture me, wouldn't you? Okay, fine. See what you can fit in there, I can take it!"

no

Bardock42
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
"Hhha! So! You boys have led me here to your secret base, huh? I guess now you're gonna start torturing me! Well! Oh, my nipples are so tender! Ddon't squeeze them anymore!"

"You! You would all love to torture me, wouldn't you? Okay, fine. See what you can fit in there, I can take it!"

no

Dude, we just want our 8 bucks back.

Alpha Centauri
The reactionary Catholic bigot has finally lost it.

-AC

PVS
NOW will you ****ers accept the fact that mel gibson is the scum of the earth and should die?

botankus
Regardless of his craziness, Apocalypto looks good.

Roland
"What do you think you're looking at sugar t*ts?"

laughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

What an idiot. laughing

PVS
yeah, cant wait to see how the evil jew villains in that film are portrayed....oh, guess there's my answer.

botankus
I heard they sprout Pteradactyl wings and grow Sabretooth fangs.

Bardock42
Now, seriosuly, guys, what's so bad about it....he doesn't like Jews...big deal, a lot of (very smart people) don't like Jews...

PVS
yes, and they clone baby jesus 1000 times over just for the sinister pleasure of immediately crucifying him. they couldnt stand that jesus was white and had blonde hair and blue eyes, as well as a perfectly petite nose. apparently mary and joseph immigrated from rome.

hey, remember this thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6027668&highlight=gibson+holocaust#post6027668

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
yes, and they clone baby jesus 1000 times over just for the sinister pleasure of immediately crucifying him. they couldnt stand that jesus was white and had blonde hair and blue eyes, as well as a perfectly petite nose. apparently mary and joseph immigrated from rome.

hey, remember this thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=6027668&highlight=gibson+holocaust#post6027668

Oh yes..I kinda do..was that were we had or fun argument?

No wait, that was the Iranian Letter one, nevermind.

BackFire
Nevermind the fact that Mel Gibson was driving drunk and putting lives in danger, the important thing is that he said some bad shit about jews! That's much worse.

Eis
Originally posted by BackFire
Nevermind the fact that Mel Gibson was driving drunk and putting lives in danger, the important thing is that he said some bad shit about jews! That's much worse.
More entertaining though... High profile celebrities drunk driving is hardly news.

BackFire
Yeah, you know what? Mel Gibson saying some shit about Jews shouldn't be news either, his feelings about Jews were on display for all to see in The Passion of the Christ.

KidRock
People give a shit about what Mel Gibson thinks? I thought the answer was a clear 'no' after the passion of the christ was made.

"A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar ****?""

hahaha..that at least earned him a few points in my book.

Eis
Yeah, you know what? Mel Gibson saying some shit about Jews shouldn't be news either, his feelings about Jews were on display for all to see in The Passion of the Christ.
Haha, I suppose you are right.

BackFire
Originally posted by KidRock
"A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar ****?""

hahaha..that at least earned him a few points in my book.

Hahahahaha. That's awesome.

KidRock
I personally wish Mel would play the role of Porter from Payback in his daily life rather then 'Jesus'. He was badass in that movie.

PVS

well, one was a mindset which sparked a cinematic fiasco and gave further justification to antisemetism and obnoxious bible beating of millions, while the other is a crime committed by countless idiots daily. not trying to determine the greater evil, just which has the greater impact, and i think osama bin gibson has had more of an effect on people with his hatred for jews than his drunk driving.

Dirty Vader
Mel Gibson's a smart man and was a cool actor. What he said is actually true, but most of the ignorants just bite on what the media (owned by the jews) wants them to believe and despise him.

Want proof to back what he's saying? Just watch the current aggression of israel.

Draco69
Originally posted by Dirty Vader
Mel Gibson's a smart man and was a cool actor. What he said is actually true, but most of the ignorants just bite on what the media wants them to believe and now despise him.

I find it amusing how this was released to the press now, while Israel is causing problems and killing innocent civilians.

What the f**k?

*shields himself from upcoming flames*

BackFire
Yes, while one is legal, and one is illegal, and the legal act is getting more press and negative attention than the illegal act.

My point wasn't which had a greater impact, but which was more dangerous. The fact that he could have killed someone driving drunk, caused physical harm, and that's not what people seem concerned about just show foolish priorities on their part. If people are going to condemn him for something, pick the worst thing he did that night, which wasn't bashing jews.

$noopbert
Is TMZ reliable? erm

Draco69
Originally posted by $noopbert
Is TMZ reliable? erm

It's not limited to TMZ. It's on every news network. HOWEVER TMZ actually has the original police report detailing the events in a PDF format.

Which is why I chose them.

KidRock
http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/5001/untitledlc6.jpg

I love my Microsoft Paint skills.

Shakyamunison
^ That is so bad.

KidRock
What does it mean in german?

Bardock42
"As/like we fight....you (should) work for the victory"

FeceMan
Hah.

I'd watch out if I were him. You never know what those Jews can do with their Jew magic.

WrathfulDwarf
At least he has given an apology for his comments. Now his biggest problem isn't whether Steven Spielberg will cast him in his next movie. His biggest problem now is alcohol and driving under the influence record.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by botankus
Regardless of his craziness, Apocalypto looks good.

I hate names like that, it sounds like a DC comic character. No imagination.

Super-Man, Metamorph-o.

-AC

sithsaber408

Right, because Jesus wasn't a Jew, his disciples weren't Jewish, and the religious leaders of the day that wanted him put to death weren't Jewish.

It was all a plot to rile up the Jew-haters!

Damn that racist Mel Gibson, blurring the lines between true historical fact and personal bigotry and fiction.

soap

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Damn that racist Mel Gibson, blurring the lines between true historical fact and personal bigotry and fiction.You can't blur a line when your source material is fiction.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You can't blur a line when your source material is fiction.

Right, because there wasn't even a real Jesus of Nazerath, who was crucified under the govennor Pontius Pilot, under the charge that he was claiming to be the son of God.

I totally forgot, X.

And the Roman historical documents to that effect are all just as "fiction" as the Bible, what the hell was I thinking?

I don't know, probably the same things as all the historians, government officials, and philosophers who lived since him that decided the very HISTORY OF TIME should be measured by his life-span. (i.e., Before Christ and A.D. Latin for: In the Year of our Lord.)

soap

tabby999
You can't blur a line when your source material is fiction.

but they made a movie X, it HAS to be true, it just HAS to be

BackFire
Right, because Jesus wasn't a Jew, his disciples weren't Jewish, and the religious leaders of the day that wanted him put to death weren't Jewish.

Damn that racist Mel Gibson, blurring the lines between true historical fact and personal bigotry and fiction.

soap

Not sure what you're getting at here.

Many felt Passion of the Christ was antisemantic, as nearly all Jewish people on screen were basically hissing and breathing fire.

His statements made while drunk only confirm what many already knew, the man has a distaste for Jews.

xmarksthespot
Right, because there wasn't even a real Jesus of Nazerath, who was crucified under the govennor Pontius Pilot, under the charge that he was claiming to be the son of God.

I totally forgot, X.

And the Roman historical documents to that effect are all just as "fiction" as the Bible, what the hell was I thinking?

I don't know, probably the same things as all the historians, government officials, and philosophers who lived since him that decided the very HISTORY OF TIME should be measured by his life-span. (i.e., Before Christ and A.D. Latin for: In the Year of our Lord.)

soap I don't doubt a man named Yoshua bin Yosef existed. I don't doubt that man was executed. That doesn't take away from the source material being fiction.

The measure of time is an arbitrary manmade concept. Using it as an example to try and validate the Christian Bible only serves to exemplify my point.

sithsaber408
@ Backfire:

I know.

I'm not arguing Mel Gibsons personal feelings.

I'm arguing that Passion was an accurate recreation of history, based on all available texts, and historical authorities input.

Noboby was "hissing and breathing fire" any more than any religious leaders, anywhere would be if a guy came into their towns, indeed their very temples, and told them that not only were they in the wrong, but that he in fact was the Son of God.

It would get the same reaction in Germany, India, or.... Israel.

Passion was not anti-semetic.

It was an accurate recreation of a series of events.

Its only anti-semetic if you want it to be.

BackFire
@ Backfire:

I know.

I'm not arguing Mel Gibsons personal feelings.

I'm arguing that Passion was an accurate recreation of history, based on all available texts, and historical authorities input.

Noboby was "hissing and breathing fire" any more than any religious leaders, anywhere would be if a guy came into their towns, indeed their very temples, and told them that not only were they in the wrong, but that he in fact was the Son of God.

It would get the same reaction in Germany, India, or.... Israel.

Passion was not anti-semetic.

Then why, in response to my post, did you act as if I denied Jesus being jewish. I never said The Passion was inaccurate. Reply properly and on point next time.

Indeed, they were hissing and breathing fire to a much greater extent, seeing as if someone did it now, they would not be put to death by crucifiction. They would be ignored or laughed at, and little else.

sithsaber408
Then why, in response to my post, did you act as if I denied Jesus being jewish. I never said The Passion was inaccurate. Reply properly and on point next time.

Indeed, they were hissing and breathing fire to a much greater extent, seeing as if someone did it now, they would not be put to death by crucifiction. They would be ignored or laughed at, and little else.

I DID read properly and on point.

You said:

So, yes you did.

You said that the Passion was inacurate, or at least, a representation of Mel Gibson's feelings about Jews.

It was niether.

It was a clear picture of what is recorded as having happened, and what would happen in such a case.

The fact that it happened in Israel, among Jews, cannot make the telling of the tale anti-semetic.

And lastly, they were not "breathing fire" to any "greater extent" because the point of the Passion is obviously not "what would happen now" but indeed, what did happen back then.

Again, whilst not being anti-semetic, or having anything to do with Mel Gibsons personal feelings.

WrathfulDwarf
Passion of the Christ is anti-semetic to the Jews as Fiddler On the Roof was to the Russians.

BackFire
Now show me where I say that The Passion is innacurate. The word "innacurate" isn't even in the above quote. I thought lying was a sin for you people.

What I did say is that, in the movie, Mel Gibson's feelings are there, they're clear if you read between the lines a little. Not only is the movie a glorification of Jesus Christ, but it show's Mel Gibsons distain for Jews. Which again, is backed up by his statements he made while drunk. His statements give validity to the idea that the movie indeed WAS antisemetic. To make it overly clear, none of this means the story itself is innacurate, so don't go lying again, saying that I said it was.

Draco69
Fiddler on the Roof? Never heard of that movie.

xmarksthespot
The word "innacurate" isn't even in the above quote.The word "innacurate" isn't even a word...

Draco69
The word "innacurate" isn't even a word...

mad

Mr. Xmarksthespot, you have been using the Emma Frost avatar & sig for far too long. It's infested you! You're turning into her!

sithsaber408
Now show me where I say that The Passion is innacurate. The word "innacurate" isn't even in the above quote. I thought lying was a sin for you people.

What I did say is that, in the movie, Mel Gibson's feelings are there, they're clear if you read between the lines a little. Not only is the movie a glorification of Jesus Christ, but it show's Mel Gibsons distain for Jews. Which again, is backed up by his statements he made while drunk. His statements give validity to the idea that the movie indeed WAS antisemetic. To make it overly clear, none of this means the story itself is innacurate, so don't go lying again, saying that I said it was.

Awesome backpeddle. thumbsup

But rather contradictary.

You say that you didn't call Passion "innacurate" but then tell me to read between the lines and see that it's anti-semetic based on Mel Gibson's drunk ramblings.

I am reading between the lines BF, not "lying".

It seems that you think the Passion of the Christ has subliminal anti-semetism in it, and it seems that I, the historical and religious authorities who contributed on the film, and indeed the very history that recorded the events.... don't.

Reading between the lines tells me that you DO feel Passion is inacurate, even if you didn't use that word, becuase you feel it somehow represents Mel Gibsons feelings of Jewish people.

Rather than what happened.

And what happened is that he was hated by the religious leaders of the day, and sentenced to death.

Since he was a Jew, lived in Israel, and was tried and killed there, it would stand to reason that the ones killing him would be Jewish.

That isn't anti-semetism, it's what happened.

(killing, hurting, or slandering a Jewish person for what their ansestors did, would be anti-semetism.)

Reporting it is not.

Whether or not you used the word "inaccurate", your original post was that Mel Gibsons personal feelings, or drunk statements, should surprise nobody, because he made Passion of the Christ.

To which I say "Bullshit."

Becuase that film has nothing to do with hating Jews, and everthing to do with telling the story of Jesus (who was a Jew) giving his life for everybody in this world.

Jews included.

soap

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Draco69
mad

Mr. Xmarksthespot, you have been using the Emma Frost avatar & sig for far too long. It's infested you! You're turning into her! I was already cynical and snarky before the sig... the sig just accentuates it nicely.

Draco69
I was already cynical and snarky before the sig... the sig just accentuates it nicely.

Hmm....

Yes, I suppose it does fit quite nicely on you....

raver

tabby999

I totally forgot, X.

soap

so, besides the Bible, the romans have documented proof that the SON OF GOD was crucified for our sins and rose again?
Can i get a link so some of that proof please?

Darth Jello

soap

What???

Jesus was a WASP!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

Valharu
In my opinion anyone good enough to come up with sugar ti.ts is good enough to have a drunken rant whenever they want. Screw the consequences!!! laughing

BackFire
Awesome backpeddle. thumbsup

But rather contradictary.

You say that you didn't call Passion "innacurate" but then tell me to read between the lines and see that it's anti-semetic based on Mel Gibson's drunk ramblings.

Lies, once again. I never said the movie was based on his drunk ramblings, or that it was even based on his feelings for jews. That doesn't change that Jews are, as a whole, demonized in the movie. Obviously, this isn't based on his drunken ramblings, they're based on the same feelings that his drunken ramblings were based on.

No, I just think the movie is shit, anti-semetic or not. A glorified snuff film to try and guilt people into believing and worshiping Christ. Propaganda, through and through. Before, I wasn't sure the movie was anti-semetic, but now that Mel Gibson has aired his feelings in public, it makes sense. Many ideas and opinions from a filmmaker transcend to the screen during their films. Their passions (Christ) and their prejudices (jews). Knowing now how Gibson truley feels about Jews give much validity to the idea that the movie did have anti-semetic themes.

You are lying because you said that I said that the movie was innacurate, which I never said and which you know.

It represents his feelings about Jesus, and it apparantly represents his prejudice towards jews.

Ha made a movie where the Jewish religion was the villain.

It should surprise no one. Based on the movie it was a theory that he did hate jews. They killed his lord and savior, as shown in the shittacular movie, thus he hates them.

Many would disagree, including film experts who make a living dissecting films. You're welcome to your opinion, as they're welcome to theirs. Point is, now that Mad Mel has shown his true colors, their opinions have much more validity than before.

Maybe you should let Gibson know that. Because apparantly he still blames them for everything.

Alpha Centauri
See, the problem is that Sithsaber is reading between the lines, BETWEEN them. Not reading the actual lines, in which BackFire is clearly saying something else.

-AC

JaehSkywalker
erm

Capt_Fantastic
On top of that, Sithsabre is giving in to the idea that the Jews are the chosen people of god, which exists in direct contradiction to the text of the New Testament.

**** the Jews, and **** the Muslims. Let them fight it out and the rest of us can go in and make a deal for oil with whom ever is left.

xmarksthespot
Ironically the piece of land they're fighting over is one of the few Middle Eastern regions that lacks oil deposits...

Capt_Fantastic
Ironically the piece of land they're fighting over is one of the few Middle Eastern regions that lacks oil deposits...

No, it's not ironic. It's fated....as foretold by the word of god. And by god, I mean teh real god.....not this version of him that has been corrupted by the jews. And he is a HE...

PVS
Yes, while one is legal, and one is illegal, and the legal act is getting more press and negative attention than the illegal act.

My point wasn't which had a greater impact, but which was more dangerous. The fact that he could have killed someone driving drunk, caused physical harm, and that's not what people seem concerned about just show foolish priorities on their part. If people are going to condemn him for something, pick the worst thing he did that night, which wasn't bashing jews.

or we could just call him out for both.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I blame Gibson's backers - Iran, Syria, that whole 'axis of evil' thing...

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
No, it's not ironic. It's fated....as foretold by the word of god. And by god, I mean teh real god.....not this version of him that has been corrupted by the jews. And he is a HE...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

GCG
But really ; Is Mel Gibson really crazy by stating "The Jews caused all Wars" ?

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by GCG
But really ; Is Mel Gibson really crazy by stating "The Jews caused all Wars" ?

no, he's crazy for saying it in a situation where the media could get their hands on the statement he made.

but then again, he wasn't really in a position to make rational decisions (as we can see from the DUI)

PVS
It was a clear picture of what is recorded as having happened, and what would happen in such a case.

The fact that it happened in Israel, among Jews, cannot make the telling of the tale anti-semetic.

And lastly, they were not "breathing fire" to any "greater extent" because the point of the Passion is obviously not "what would happen now" but indeed, what did happen back then.

Again, whilst not being anti-semetic, or having anything to do with Mel Gibsons personal feelings.

the version of the passion "Dolorous Passion of Our Lord" which gibson sites was written by anne catherine emmerich in the late 1700's. she made many additions which can be found in no scripture. gibson used this book which he claims fell into his hands magically through divine intervention.

here is an interesting article which sites innacuracies

http://www.av1611.org/Passion/passion.html

botankus
Once again the nation goes beserk over something political a celebrity says. What's next? Vanna White's position on Fidel Castro? Ooh, that didn't sound all that good...

jaden101
i couldnt read the article cause i was to busy dieing with laughter at this

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2006/07/gibson_exclusive_wi_2.jpg

because of the likeness to this

http://lexicorient.com/e.o/ill/saddam_hussein03.jpg

PVS
like i said, osama bin gibson.

derka derka

amity75
People say stupid things when they get in trouble with the authorities. I once called a traffic warden "A wife beating, paedophile c*nt" when I got a parking ticket but I'm sure he wasn't really anything of the sort.

KidRock
"Your eyes look red son, have you been drinking? You're eyes look glazed sir..have you been eating donuts?"

PVS
Originally posted by amity75
People say stupid things when they get in trouble with the authorities. I once called a traffic warden "A wife beating, paedophile c*nt" when I got a parking ticket but I'm sure he wasn't really anything of the sort.

so now we can determine that both you and mel gibson are mentally unstable. most of us just stfu, be respectful, and accept the summons.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You post that because you don't recognize stupidity when you see it?

amity75
Originally posted by PVS
so now we can determine that both you and mel gibson are mentally unstable. Aquitted! big grin

jake abf
amazing, simply amazing how folk can spin stuff and be so judgmental and act as if they talk with Mel every day to get a feel for what he has had to put up with. I hope you folk feel that brave to talk about Jesus to His face when He judges you. Mel is no different than any one else on the planet. He has to face Jesus just like the rest of us, and he knows it. If he is upset with what a handful of zionists are doing to the planet, he has the same constitutional right to express it just like folk who take cheap shots at him.
I am still waiting to read a post from some one on this board who has created a film along the lines of the Patriot and everyone else on the board can trash him 'cuz a fellow poster proved to be a superior talent.
I witness this backstab mentality in East Europe where the commie party got folk so brainwashed with their socialistic propaganda, that once someone doesn't toe the line gets pilloried. Remember what Jesus said to a group of men who wanted to stone woman to death -Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. The same applies here in refernce to Mel.

Adam_PoE
"In wine there is truth."

Draco69
Originally posted by jake abf
amazing, simply amazing how folk can spin stuff and be so judgmental and act as if they talk with Mel every day to get a feel for what he has had to put up with. I hope you folk feel that brave to talk about Jesus to His face when He judges you. Mel is no different than any one else on the planet. He has to face Jesus just like the rest of us, and he knows it. If he is upset with what a handful of zionists are doing to the planet, he has the same constitutional right to express it just like folk who take cheap shots at him.
I am still waiting to read a post from some one on this board who has created a film along the lines of the Patriot and everyone else on the board can trash him 'cuz a fellow poster proved to be a superior talent.
I witness this backstab mentality in East Europe where the commie party got folk so brainwashed with their socialistic propaganda, that once someone doesn't toe the line gets pilloried. Remember what Jesus said to a group of men who wanted to stone woman to death -Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. The same applies here in refernce to Mel.

Oh yes. Because Mel Gibson made a movie, he's a saint.

Friggin' celebrity worship...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Jello
So many people forget that hutton gibson was famous (or infamous) before his son

tabby999
Quoting Jake Abf
----------
----------------------------------------------------------------

ok so to sum up; Jesus is good, gibson made the patriot, we're like communists and we should stone your wife? what!

Black Rob
Originally posted by Draco69
http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/28/gibsons-anti-semitic-tirade-alleged-cover-up/

Oh my...

confused They only did the accounting for them

On a serious note i dont think its really fair to call Mel a racist from just one statement. I think people use that word way too much in out society without thinking.

PVS
it was the booze that made him hate jews and blame them for every war.
its well known that alcohol can create racism out of thin air. last time i got drunk i hated black people and joined the kkk.

you frikin worshippers will make any excuse for your false prophet, and its quite sad to watch.

tabby999
Originally posted by PVS
its well known that alcohol can create racism out of thin air. last time i got drunk i hated black people and joined the kkk

why, what do you normally do when your drunk? wouldn't be friday without some scotch and a lynching then back to my normal PC and accepting life during the week

Mindship
They don't call it "American Idol" for nothing.

Mel would feel right at home on the "Israel and Lebanon" thread.

PVS
Originally posted by tabby999
why, what do you normally do when your drunk? wouldn't be friday without some scotch and a lynching then back to my normal PC and accepting life during the week

people should know that bigotry is a disease and it's victims(bigots) are powerless to stop it.

meep-meep

Couldn't we just ridicule him for driving drunk AND, to a lesser extent, for bashing jews??

meep-meep
Originally posted by botankus
Once again the nation goes beserk over something political a celebrity says. What's next? Vanna White's position on Fidel Castro? Ooh, that didn't sound all that good...

haha... I know. It's fuking ridikulous and it happens at least once a week...and we always have to hear about it every time we decide to catch the news.

meep-meep
Originally posted by amity75

wow! Forget your meds that day? ( I'm jsut joking so please refrain from calling me a wife beating paedophile...)

meep-meep
Originally posted by meep-meep
haha... I know. It's fuking ridikulous and it happens at least once a week...and we always have to hear about it every time we decide to catch the news.

What's even funnier is I haven't posted here in weeks and this is the first thread I post in.....whata hypocrite I am.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.