Thanos + Darkseid VS The entire GL corp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheap cabbage
The Guardians are royally pissed at thanos and Darkseid for being giant douche-bags. They send the entire corp to finish them off. Note: This means all 7200 lanterns. (Hal, Kyle, Mogo, Guy, Kilowog..etc)

Thanos and Darkseid are allowed their usual resources but no cosmic stuff (i.e. HOTU, Infinity gauntlet, anti-life equation)

Just imagine its Thanos and Darkseid in the middle.
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/glc2.jpg

Crease
Hmmm...SBP took out GLs by the dozen wit heat vision. If the Omega Effect can be fired in rapid succession, then maybe. The same wit Thanos' "Galactus leveling blast". If not then the duo takes out a few hundred b4 going down.

HisMajestyAC43
with no prep, a few thousand gl's would go down before the duo are stopped. with any prep at all, these two would own the gl corp like a girl scout troop.

Soljer
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
with no prep, a few thousand gl's would go down before the duo are stopped. with any prep at all, these two would own the gl corp like a girl scout troop.

Sounds about right.

Validus
Originally posted by Crease
Hmmm...SBP took out GLs by the dozen wit heat vision. If the Omega Effect can be fired in rapid succession, then maybe. The same wit Thanos' "Galactus leveling blast". If not then the duo takes out a few hundred b4 going down.
Clear case of PIS. Lantern's fly into black holes with a smile on their face but the almighty power of heat vision sends them reeling.

Corps win this.

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
Clear case of PIS. Lantern's fly into black holes with a smile on their face but the almighty power of heat vision sends them reeling.

Corps win this.

And ice breath can kill a Lantern...because space isn't that cold, right?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
no ice breath froze them, and then they got smashed.
and i dont remember heat vision killing one.

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran
no ice breath froze them, and then they got smashed.
and i dont remember heat vision killing one.

No the ice breath froze them...and then they shattered like ice cubes in hot cocoa...

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Validus

Corps win this.

Well, this was pre-crisis heat vision, so it's damn close to almighty. Superman was starting up stars with that stuff.

Grimm22
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43

Co-Signed yes

rotiart
Originally posted by Grimm22
Co-Signed yes

CO-COSIGNed.

the gl corps send out new mass recruitment flyers.

bigbran
Originally posted by Draco69
No the ice breath froze them...and then they shattered like ice cubes in hot cocoa... cause superdude primo punched them.
i seen it a couple days ago, and i didnt think it was as pis filled as it was shown.
the part that threw me off, was when superman was beating him up, after he killed so many people. and even killed the older superman.

rotiart
you mean after sbp and both sm lost their powers by flying through the red sun?

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
you mean after sbp and both sm lost their powers by flying through the red sun? still, superfreak primo, wasnt affected by it, and then superfreak beats him up??

rotiart
primo was affected. they all were. Hence the 1 year followup storyline with superman not having any powers during 52.... no lazers were shot, noone was flying...

Mider
yeah alot would die then they would eventually win though

TheKahn
As much as I like Darksied and Thanos, taking on 7,200 Green Lanterns seems to be asking a lot from them. Granted that not all the GLs are on the level of Hal, Kyle or Guy but just imagine what it would be like when each of those characters are backed up by several thousand other Green Lanterns all attacking at once.

There would be heavy losses in the GLC for sure, but in the end I think they would come out with the victory.

Draco69
Originally posted by bigbran
still, superfreak primo, wasnt affected by it, and then superfreak beats him up??

What the f**k?

You failed to understand the story...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.