Thor/No Hammer vs Sasquatch & Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Fist fight is Thor good enough to beat two tough and strong fighters?

Scoobless
Yeah, Thor would pummel them both

Soujaboy
depends on if this is Tanaraq Sasquatch or not.

Soljer
Originally posted by Soujaboy
depends on if this is Tanaraq Sasquatch or not.

Indeed. Sasquatch while possessed by the Tanaraq is supposedly skyfather.

However, assuming it is just Sasquatch, and not Tanaraq, Thor wins.

Relatively easily.

Soujaboy
Ya Tanaraq Thor loses, Sasquatch Thor wins with ease.

jrodslam
I guess im the only one who thinks Thor loses here. Thing and Sassy together would be to much for Thor without the hammer imo.

Scoobless
Originally posted by jrodslam
I guess im the only one who thinks Thor loses here. Thing and Sassy together would be to much for Thor without the hammer imo.

Nah, Sas may be strong (as is Thing... though not on the necessary level to take down Thor) but Thor has spent his multi-millenia long life training, fighting and warring with AND without his hammer.... two strong guys aren't a new challenge to him... and they are definitely nothing he hasn't overcome in the past

H. S. 6
Thor wins with relative ease. His experience is a major factor here.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nah, Sas may be strong (as is Thing... though not on the necessary level to take down Thor) but Thor has spent his multi-millenia long life training, fighting and warring with AND without his hammer.... two strong guys aren't a new challenge to him... and they are definitely nothing he hasn't overcome in the past

Thor should be a beast at h2h combat, but he really isnt that impressive considering his age. Thing may be one of the top h2h combatants when it comes to powerhouses. Thats why he lasts as long as he does against people like Hulk or Namor. Thor has trouble with Hulk, Herc or Namor alone and hes gonna take out 2 of some of the top powerhouses at the same time in h2h combat? I highly doubt that. As much as i get on Thing sometimes, he and Sassy are both being underestimated here.

Tshern
Classic Thor, right? Well, Thor uses godblast and wins. Oh yes, he can do it without Mjolnir.

Grimm22
Sasquatch and Thing's combinded strengths can definitly take down Thor erm

The team should take this 7/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tshern
Classic Thor, right? Well, Thor uses godblast and wins. Oh yes, he can do it without Mjolnir.

Its just a fist fight no expression

No godblasts

Scoobless
He doesn't need it

Combined strength? it's not a bench press competition, it's a fight, strength is less important than skill and Thor outclasses them both in strength and skill

Tshern
Not to mention he could slip into warrior madness. That wouldn't be pretty.

MJOILNIR
I like Ben and Sas but Thor written well should be leaps and bounds above them in h2h. Not to mention his strength feats are wayyyyyyyy over anything either Ben or Sas have done, and Sas has some impressive feats. Still nowhere Thors though.

King_Mungi
Just to note Sasquatch destroyed a Thor copy made by the Manimator that had his power/abilities by using his own hammer crushing in his skull. Also Sasquatch has gone toe to toe with Savage Hulk for over 30 minutes

Anyways if Thor can go one on one with them, which is possible he should take it. Together? hmmm...I say the team can do it, just wouldn't be a cake walk. Nice to see people are finally seeing Sasquatch's feats

jrodslam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Nice to see people are finally seeing Sasquatch's feats

All thanks to you Mungi. And knowing is half the battle. wink

aliveinboston
Originally posted by golem370
Fist fight is Thor good enough to beat two tough and strong fighters?

Does this Thor get two arms or does he have to make do with one such as when he killed Hulk and Thing without a hammer, warrior madness, odinpower, etc.?

King_Mungi
All thanks to you Mungi. And knowing is half the battle. wink

You mean little old me did that?....Damn right I did cool haha

G-I-Joe wink

jrodslam
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Does this Thor get two arms or does he have to make do with one such as when he killed Hulk and Thing without a hammer, warrior madness, odinpower, etc.?

Thor may have nearly killed Thing and Hulk without the hammer, but didnt Cap almost behead his ass? I reckon we're talking about regular Thor minus warrior madness, odinpower, rkt etc.

If that was the case, why not make Sassy Tanaraq?

This fight is just plain normal Thor vs plain normal Sassy and Thing.

aliveinboston
Thor may have nearly killed Thing and Hulk without the hammer, but didnt Cap almost behead his ass? I reckon we're talking about regular Thor minus warrior madness, odinpower, rkt etc.

If that was the case, why not make Sassy Tanaraq?

This fight is just plain normal Thor vs plain normal Sassy and Thing.

Thor didn't nearly kill hulk and thing, he killed them.

Cap seemed to be on the verge of beheading Thor (Thor wasn't fighting back because the baby was at risk) but then again, one has to ask, what has a better chance of being lopped off, Thor's neck or Cap's fingers? The reason this is relevant is because Cap was about to try and behead Thor using the edge of his shield, while propelling the shield with his hands on the opposite edge!

The Thor that killed Hulk and Thing at the same time was just regular Thor. There was no hammer, odinpower or "warrior madness" involved. Regular Thor with one arm.

So the question remains ... does the question of this thread refer to regular Thor with one arm (who killed Hulk and Thing) or regular Thor with two arms?

jrodslam
Thor didn't nearly kill hulk and thing, he killed them.

Cap seemed to be on the verge of beheading Thor (Thor wasn't fighting back because the baby was at risk) but then again, one has to ask, what has a better chance of being lopped off, Thor's neck or Cap's fingers? The reason this is relevant is because Cap was about to try and behead Thor using the edge of his shield, while propelling the shield with his hands on the opposite edge!

What the f**k?Thor wasnt fighting back? Didnt he take swings at Cap with his fist? Didnt he take swings at Cap with the hammer? Didnt he actually dent the hammer? Hows that not fighting back? Rugular Thor with one arm killed Thing and Hulk, but regular Thor with 2 can barely beat Cap.

And they didnt actually show the entire fight between Thor Thing and Hulk. Onc scene Thing and Hulk knock Thor and the next scene, Hulk is impaled and Thing is out.

King_Mungi
The Thor that killed Hulk and Thing at the same time was just regular Thor. There was no hammer, odinpower or "warrior madness" involved. Regular Thor with one arm.

Ummm....wasn't that King Thor actually?

Soujaboy
What the f**k?Thor wasnt fighting back? Didnt he take swings at Cap with his fist? Didnt he take swings at Cap with the hammer? Didnt he actually dent the hammer? Hows that not fighting back?

Your talking about a totally different fight in which Thor owned but spared the lives of Cap, Iron man, and the government. Though denting Caps shield was one of the greatest strength feats of all time.

The fight he's talking about is the fight where Thor started to hold back when Balder grabbed Magni(Thor's son) and threatened to kill him. Thor stopped and Cap took the advantage, thus knocking Thor over and putting him in position to be beheaded. Loki then killed Balder, Thor took hold of Cap and reduced him to a skeleton. Through this whole fight Thor had only one arm, and the odinforce was being blocked by a pantheon of skyfathers.

Soujaboy

Read my post

aliveinboston
What the f**k?Thor wasnt fighting back? Didnt he take swings at Cap with his fist? Didnt he take swings at Cap with the hammer? Didnt he actually dent the hammer? Hows that not fighting back?

You must have seen scans instead of reading the comic. Denting the shield with the hammer was a different comic altogether, completely unrelated.

In the comic where he killed hulk and thing he did not have the hammer and he did not damage the shield until he got back the odin-power, at which point the shield got pulverized by his eye beams.

He wasnt fighting Cap. Once the baby was safe he grabbed Cap and incinerated him.

Apparently the fight was so one-sided in favor of Thor it would have been a waste of space, or so the writers said. When Hulk and Thing knocked Thor off his feet and off the ledge, they were ambushing him and he was not in the least prepared.

King_Mungi
Read my post

Yeah I'm going call PIS on that, as even when he had two arms Hulk alone has beaten him before.

aliveinboston

Yes and no. It was Thor when he was king but when the power boost that comes with it (Odinpower) was not available to him for the reason mentioned by Soujaboy. Without the power boost, there is no difference between the Thor that killed the Hulk and Thing and regular Thor except that he was missing an arm and the hammer.

King_Mungi
Yeah I'm not fully buying that, it did happen in the comics but Hulk alone has proven to be equally matched and at times greater h2h brute strength with Thor when he had both arms.

aliveinboston
Yeah I'm going call PIS on that, as even when he had two arms Hulk alone has beaten him before. Also all the incinerating blasts arn't even allowed in this battle anyways

Regular Thor has killed the hulk when he was willing to do so. The only times the hulk has "beaten" him is when he either ambushed him or Thor was holding back and Hulk resorted to using projectiles. In fact, in pitched battle, the hulk has never beaten Thor with his bare hands for any reason. He did not beat Thor in a test of strength either.

The incinerating eye blasts did not play a role in the deaths of Hulk and Thing because Thor was no longer capable of it at the time of the fight. Only later in the comic, after Hulk and Thing were already dead, did he regain that ability due to actions by Loki.

aliveinboston
Yeah I'm not fully buying that, it did happen in the comics but Hulk alone has proven to be equally matched and at times greater h2h brute strength with Thor when he had both arms.

Hulk has never overcome Thor with muscle power.

lft4ded
Thor had the power boost but not full access to it. That necklace wouldn't have been much a deterrant if he could've just ripped it off at any time which, IIRC, he did as soon as his son was safe. He was just biding his time.

King_Mungi
Regular Thor has killed the hulk when he was willing to do so. The only times the hulk has "beaten" him is when he either ambushed him or Thor was holding back. In fact, in pitched battle, the hulk has never beaten Thor for any reason. He did not beat Thor in a test of strength either.

The incinerating eye blasts did not play a role in the deaths of Hulk and Thing because Thor was no longer capable of it at the time of the fight. Only later in the comic, after Hulk and Thing were already dead, did he regain that ability due to actions by Loki.

With one arm? when Thor has discarded the hammer to go toe to toe with the Hulk, Hulk has shown to have the advantage. I find that hard to believe one armed Thor could beat Hulk and Thing h2h as Hulk on multiple times has shown to give Thor a great challenge. Incineration blasts is one thing, but going at them h2h? I don't think so

Remember this bout is strictly hand to hand so no eye blasts or incineration as said in the first post.

King_Mungi

It's in the Hulk Respect Thread

Soujaboy
With one arm? when Thor has discarded the hammer to go toe to toe with the Hulk, Hulk has shown to have the advantage. I find that hard to believe one armed Thor could beat Hulk and Thing h2h as Hulk on multiple times has shown to give Thor a great challenge. Incineration blasts is one thing, but going at them h2h? I don't think so

Remember this bout is strictly hand to hand so no eye blasts or incineration as said in the first post.

How many characters has Thor ever killed who were so called his friends? well not many, and like the Surfer he often times holds back when on marvel earth.

In this instance Thor was mad in the head, and felt betrayed so he did what any king would do to those who defy them. He let loose and killed them.

aliveinboston
when Thor has discarded the hammer to go toe to toe with the Hulk, Hulk has shown to have the advantage.

Hulk did not have any advantage despite Thor holding back and constantly adjusting for fear of harming bystanders. The turning point of the fight you're talking about was when Hulk threw a train on Thor. It was at this point that the Hulk's advantage in durability and recovery gave him a significant edge as evidenced by Thor knocking him back into an explosion and when the Hulk emerged, Thor was still weak from the Hulk's crushing train toss, while the Hulk had alreay recovered fully.

However, in situations where Thor did not hold back his power, he has knocked around Hulk and characters more powerful than the Hulk.

jrodslam
You must have seen scans instead of reading the comic. Denting the shield with the hammer was a different comic altogether, completely unrelated.

In the comic where he killed hulk and thing he did not have the hammer and he did not damage the shield until he got back the odin-power, at which point the shield got pulverized by his eye beams.

Wanst one King Thor and the other warrior madness or regular Thor? I understand that 2 were different occasions.

Whe Cap was gonna behead Thor, he didnt give Thor a chance to fight back. Plus Cap had him down and was gonna go for the killing blow if not distracted.

He wasnt fighting Cap. Once the baby was safe he grabbed Cap and incinerated him.

Only cause Cap didnt give hit the chance to fight back.

Apparently the fight was so one-sided in favor of Thor it would have been a waste of space, or so the writers said. When Hulk and Thing knocked Thor off his feet and off the ledge, they were ambushing him and he was not in the least prepared.

How was the fight so one sided? It was an easy way for the writer to get them out the picture. Hulk dies by being impaled? Thing got beat to death? Thats just as bad as showing(or not showing rather) Wolverine cut Sabertooth into little pieces all over the place alledgedly killing him.

jrodslam

Wouldnt you consider this muscle power?

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5787/thorih2001a2sohf4.th.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9858/thorih2001b5kupu7.th.jpg

aliveinboston
Wouldnt you consider this muscle power?

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/5787/thorih2001a2sohf4.th.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9858/thorih2001b5kupu7.th.jpg

That's basically a surprise attack. Under similar circumstances Thor has beaten down Thanos! Yet Thor is not nearly as strong as Thanos is he?

joesha28
Yup he was bleeding and still Thor was up! So? Did Hulk beat Thor in muscle power? not yet.

jrodslam
That's basically a surprise attack. Under similar circumstances Thor has beaten down Thanos! Yet Thor is not nearly as strong as Thanos is he?

Thor is not nearly as strong as Thanos based off what? Thanos has yet to show being stronger than Thor. Didnt he beat Thanos down via hammer?

lft4ded
Thor is not nearly as strong as Thanos based off what? Thanos has yet to show being stronger than Thor. Didnt he beat Thanos down via hammer?

I don't think it got quite that far in Blood and Thunder, though he was, IMHO, beginning to get the better of Thanos, at which point he was zapped with the force block...Thor also had the Power gem however because I think Thanos mentioned that even the force block wouldn't long deter Thor and thus they rushed to Asgard.

aliveinboston
Wanst one King Thor and the other warrior madness or regular Thor? I understand that 2 were different occasions.

King Thor is regular Thor with powers boosted to near infinite levels by the Odin Power. However, when Thor killed Hulk and Thing with one arm, the Odin Power was unavailable to him and as such was just regular Thor (except for the small matter of being one handed).

Rubbish. Not only would Cap have been unable to behead Thor (he would have lost his fingers trying), Thor was not fighting back because it was made clear that if he fought back the baby would be killed.

By threatening to kill the baby, not by physically overpowering someone who had just killed Hulk and Thing with one arm.

That's what the writer's said so you should ask them.

Hulk can recover from anything if he doesnt die before he heals but if hulk is impaled and stays impaled he cannot heal due to the large object preventing his organs from growing back. Had he been impaled and then had the object removed, he would have been fine. Probably he was KO'd and then impaled so that he would not be able to take the object out himself. As a result he died.

Why is it hard to believe that the Thing can be beaten to death? He's been beaten up badly many times before. The only difference is that this time someone decided to finish him off.

joesha28
Thor was in warrior madness his strength was 10x plus the power gem, Thanos took all that, he bled but was standing.

aliveinboston

Only when Thanos was distracted by someone or something else. By himself he hasn't had much luck against Thanos. This shows he has the power to put Thanos down but not to overcome Thanos's own power. Also, Thanos held his own to a reasonable extent even after Thor started tapping into the power gem.

MJOILNIR
Thor was not at 10x his normal str during the blood and thunder series. Nowhere in the whole series does it refer to him as being 10x his normal str that I can remember. Most of the times he is refered to as insane in the series anyway(which leads me to believe he wasnt holding back is all, even the surfer elludes to the fact that he normally holds back). The only time Thor himself has stated anything about 10x his normal str is when he whips himself into a "beserker" fury. The last time he mentioned it was around the time of the onslaught saga. It seems that everyone uses the warrior madness as the same thing. It may have been used in comics other than the blood and thunder series but the meaning isnt the same as a "beserker fury" that Thor talkes about gaining the 10x his str.

jrodslam
King Thor is regular Thor with powers boosted to near infinite levels by the Odin Power. However, when Thor killed Hulk and Thing with one arm, the Odin Power was unavailable to him and as such was just regular Thor (except for the small matter of being one handed).

So you dont find it a bit odd that Thor can beat Hulk and Thing at the same time with one hand while "regular", yet struggles to beat Hulk alone with 2 hands?

Rubbish. Not only would Cap have been unable to behead Thor (he would have lost his fingers trying), Thor was not fighting back because it was made clear that if he fought back the baby would be killed.

Why wouldnt Cap have been able to behead Thor? If not behead him, it surely would have killed him. The shield is certainly strong enough for it.

By threatening to kill the baby, not by physically overpowering someone who had just killed Hulk and Thing with one arm.

Why not fight back? Cap was gonna kill him. Someone was gonna die. It weas either gonna be Thor or the baby and obviously they were gonna try to kill Thor anyways.

That's what the writer's said so you should ask them.

Now thats rubbish. The writers knew it cause they didnt even bother to put it on panel.

Hulk can recover from anything if he doesnt die before he heals but if hulk is impaled and stays impaled he cannot heal due to the large object preventing his organs from growing back. Had he been impaled and then had the object removed, he would have been fine. Probably he was KO'd and then impaled so that he would not be able to take the object out himself. As a result he died.

Why is it hard to believe that the Thing can be beaten to death? He's been beaten up badly many times before. The only difference is that this time someone decided to finish him off.

Its all speculation and bs to me. Without the hammer and while "regular" how the hell is Thor knocking out Hulk so easily? With one hand at that. Let alone fighting Thing at the same time. I just cant grasp the fact that Thor can ko Hulk with his fist, then impale him on something. For all we know, Thor could have threw Hulk on the object and Hulk died. That whole fight was screwed up and thats probably why it wasnt on panel.

Its hard to believe Thing was beaten to death because it takes alot of pounding to beat Thing that bad. Thor was regular, but he wasnt even 100% nor had the use of both eyes and arms. That whole thing is just bs to me. Others could buy it, but im not.

jrodslam
Only when Thanos was distracted by someone or something else. By himself he hasn't had much luck against Thanos. This shows he has the power to put Thanos down but not to overcome Thanos's own power. Also, Thanos held his own to a reasonable extent even after Thor started tapping into the power gem.

True. I dont doubt Thor would/could have the power to put Thanos down. However we're talking pure h2h here. I dont think Thor has the h2h power to put Thanos down however.

joesha28
So you dont find it a bit odd that Thor can beat Hulk and Thing at the same time with one hand while "regular", yet struggles to beat Hulk alone with 2 hands?

Why wouldnt Cap have been able to behead Thor? If not behead him, it surely would have killed him. The shield is certainly strong enough for it.

Why not fight back? Cap was gonna kill him. Someone was gonna die. It weas either gonna be Thor or the baby and obviously they were gonna try to kill Thor anyways.

Now thats rubbish. The writers knew it cause they didnt even bother to put it on panel.

Its all speculation and bs to me. Without the hammer and while "regular" how the hell is Thor knocking out Hulk so easily? With one hand at that. Let alone fighting Thing at the same time. I just cant grasp the fact that Thor can ko Hulk with his fist, then impale him on something. For all we know, Thor could have threw Hulk on the object and Hulk died. That whole fight was screwed up and thats probably why it wasnt on panel.

Its hard to believe Thing was beaten to death because it takes alot of pounding to beat Thing that bad. Thor was regular, but he wasnt even 100% nor had the use of both eyes and arms. That whole thing is just bs to me. Others could buy it, but im not.

Thor was mad, real mad that he did what he did.

golem370
Hulk made Thor throw away his hammer and when he did he got his ass kicked. If Sasquatch did got toe to toe with Hulk for 30 minutes they might have a chance but also Thing got beat by the Hulk even when Things strength was doubled.

K3VIL
Thor wins, and with ease.
Thor is a top level Class 100 strength possessor.
His reflexes, agility, skills, outclassess those of his enemies.
His physical might in the respect thread is well showed.He could punch them so hard they'll achieve escape velocity and die in outerspace.
Only a fanboy like Grimm 22 could believe the two of them can do this.
Thor without hammer and Odin Force, beat the crap outta from Loki, who was carrying a new Mjolnir on his own, and Fenris, who got an hammer too.He still make them running for their lifes.
Thor withouth Mjolnir, was able to hold Durok the Destroyer and then called upon a blast of magical lightning which killed half of Loki's army and Durok.
Thing and Sasquatch better ask Thor for drinking a beer together in Asgard, if they don't want to reach Valhalla too soon.
About the fight of the Reign issues, it was weird to me.
King Thor, not a master in the use of the Odin Force, but still hella powerful, can be sliced from Wolverine?
Doc Strange uses a jewel imbued from Earth Skyfathers energies to avoid Thor from tapping into the Odin Force, and with one arm he was able to kill both Thing and Hulk.
Now, Logan was able to hurt him, which his wrong, but Hulk and Thing get killed.I take this as gaving Wolvie a good showing before being disintegrated through eyebeams of Odin Force.So it can be assumed the Classic Thor can do that, and so he can take this.

Scoobless
Originally posted by lft4ded
Thor had the power boost but not full access to it. That necklace wouldn't have been much a deterrant if he could've just ripped it off at any time which, IIRC, he did as soon as his son was safe. He was just biding his time.

Actually, Loki "magiced" it off of him after killing Doc Strange

while "regular" how the hell is Thor knocking out Hulk so easily? With one hand at that. Let alone fighting Thing at the same time.

If it makes people feel better, it did seem like it was Prof Hulk that was in that fight (I hear he isn't enarly as strong as some incarnations)

And the award for writing Thanos the most times in a four sentence post goes to......

stick out tongue

golem370
Sasquatch is Top Level Class 100 he has a healing factor he has been lifting well over 100 tons. Thing is a great fighter who has gone toe to toe with Hercules Savage Hulk Namor Wonder Man She Hulk Colossus and others he has alot of fighting experience. Anybody who could stalemate Hulk for thirty minutes can go toe to toe with Thor without his Hammer.

K3VIL
Sasquatch is Top Level Class 100 he has a healing factor he has been lifting well over 100 tons. Thing is a great fighter who has gone toe to toe with Hercules Savage Hulk Namor Wonder Man She Hulk Colossus and others he has alot of fighting experience. Anybody who could stalemate Hulk for thirty minutes can go toe to toe with Thor without his Hammer.
He can, yes.
He'll win?No.
Ulik The Invicible, best warrior of Troll race, would school Benji, and he's Class 90.He got centuries, millenia of experience, plus sufficient metahuman powers.
Thor is far above Ulik.
Thing is not even in Thor's league.

Soljer
While Thor takes this match with ease, I am still curious; where does everyone get the "Warrior madness is ten times Thor" thing from? I've heard it repeatedly, but I have also heard that it is conjecture. Nor have I ever read it directly on panel, so, if someone could explain? Or point me to some direct, on-panel evidence?

Thanks.

galan7777777
thor wins easily, without his hammer hes still in the 100ton plus range and his speed is also well beyond the other 2, sasquatch and thing just cant compete

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Soljer
While Thor takes this match with ease, I am still curious; where does everyone get the "Warrior madness is ten times Thor" thing from? I've heard it repeatedly, but I have also heard that it is conjecture. Nor have I ever read it directly on panel, so, if someone could explain? Or point me to some direct, on-panel evidence?

Thanks.
Thats it, its not. Thor str is only 10x when he is berserk and thats stated by him on panel. Nowhere in that series does it say that Thors str is 10x his normal str. Thor himself states that he must whip himself into a berserker fury or "put on the bear shirt" to be 10x as srong as he normally is. He was only insane and not holding back in the blood and thunder series.

bakerboy
The team wins.

Thing alone has taken thor before , and with the hammer. Add sasquatch to the mix, with a not hammer thor, and thor loses.

bakerboy
And please, stop to underrating the thing.

Thing has caused several problems to savage hulk, hercules, silver surfer or abomination.

Has beaten thor with his hammer, namor, wonderman, she hulk, collosusus, doctor doom, absorbing man, mister hyde, the destroyer, rhino, etc. He has taken an avengers group for himself, including thor with his hammer, captain america, vision and iron man.

he has taken spider-man, wonderman and she hulk all toghether for himself.

Thing is a great figther, very strong and with a great durability. He could take class 100 people, and he has showed it before. Only read things fights in his 45 years of comic book stories and you will see it.

MJOILNIR
Thing has also had his butt handed to him by Thor befor, easily I might add. I dont underrate Thing at all, I just dont think he's a realistic match for Thor. I dont think Thor would own the team but I do think he could at least split the wins.

jrodslam
Originally posted by bakerboy
And please, stop to underrating the thing.

Thing has caused several problems to savage hulk, hercules, silver surfer or abomination.

Has beaten thor with his hammer, namor, wonderman, she hulk, collosusus, doctor doom, absorbing man, mister hyde, the destroyer, rhino, etc. He has taken an avengers group for himself, including thor with his hammer, captain america, vision and iron man.

he has taken spider-man, wonderman and she hulk all toghether for himself.

Thing is a great figther, very strong and with a great durability. He could take class 100 people, and he has showed it before. Only read things fights in his 45 years of comic book stories and you will see it.

I agree with you. Thing is being highly underrated here. Although it would be nice to get some scans in here with him vs Thor.

galan7777777
I agree with you. Thing is being highly underrated here. Although it would be nice to get some scans in here with him vs Thor.

this fight might depend on whether or not thor has his strength belt, which he usually does, because if he possesses it then his strength is in the 200 ton + range which is much more then thing and sasquatch combined, and even without it he is still in the 100 ton + range and much stronger, faster, and more durable, then the other 2, they wouldnt have a chance

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
this fight might depend on whether or not thor has his strength belt, which he usually does, because if he possesses it then his strength is in the 200 ton + range which is much more then thing and sasquatch combined, and even without it he is still in the 100 ton + range and much stronger, faster, and more durable, then the other 2, they wouldnt have a chance and im not saying that i dont like the thing and sasquatch because i do, i just think this fight is way out of their league here

jrodslam
Originally posted by galan7777777
this fight might depend on whether or not thor has his strength belt, which he usually does, because if he possesses it then his strength is in the 200 ton + range which is much more then thing and sasquatch combined, and even without it he is still in the 100 ton + range and much stronger, faster, and more durable, then the other 2, they wouldnt have a chance

Thor usually wears his strength belt you say? how often does he use it? Id assume not much. This fight is regular Thor without any types of enhancements or special modes. How is it they wouldnt stand a chance when Thor has had to put up a fight against 1 powerhouse alone? To me it seems like the team has a much better chance than Thor. Especially if hes without a weapon.

galan7777777
Thor usually wears his strength belt you say? how often does he use it? Id assume not much. This fight is regular Thor without any types of enhancements or special modes. How is it they wouldnt stand a chance when Thor has had to put up a fight against 1 powerhouse alone? To me it seems like the team has a much better chance than Thor. Especially if hes without a weapon. this is not thor without any enhancments, it is simply thor without his hammer.......so the strength belt may be included, and if so thor wins hands down.....without the belt it would be a good fight, but i still think thor comes out on top

golem370
This is Thor no Hammer no God Force fist to fist fist fight against Sasquatch who stop a Plane weighting 250 tons and thats at landing speed 100 miles an hour atleast dead stop and then toss backwards easily a football fields length

K3VIL
During Ragnarok Thor accomplished the feats I stated before:
Beating in hth Loki, and Fenris, both powered up by magical hammers, both got hit without even being able to counterattack, Loki run for his life flying away very fast.
Fenris is so scared of what happened that Cap just make joke of him by saying: WURF! and make him running away.
Fenris grow bigger, tougher and stronger, Thor face him again, he's beating him and then use his body chained up to defend Sif, using Fenris to beat up the trolls and the demons.
Thor is showed blocking Geirrodur, ruler of Trolls, and killing him with a magical lightning, same thing he'll do against Durok the destroyer.
All the guys enlisted got at least 1thousand years of fighting experience, superhuman strength of Class 100 for Fenris, Class 100 for Loki cause he's enhanced from Mjolnir, same for Geirrodur, and Durok.

Powers/Abilities: Incredible resilience and strength - class 75 at the very least. His tactics grasp was considerable, despite his lack of experience and of language. Had the ability of blasting some sort of (apparently concussive) energy from his hands in straight lines, with enough power to put the Silver Surfer down after a number of blasts.

All this guys got killed by Thor, none of them survived.
All of them got more skill and experience than Thing and Sasquatch.And my strength rankins aren't assumptions, it's well known that wielding an enchanted uru hammer boost the physical stats of the owner.

Sasquatch and Thing can do this my ass.

golem370
Loki is not a notable fighter he is a trickster would will take any opptunity to wins. Durok is

Geirrodur- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/g/geirrodur.htm

Durok- Powers/Abilities: Incredible resilience and strength - class 75 at the very least. His tactics grasp was considerable, despite his lack of experience and of language. Had the ability of blasting some sort of (apparently concussive) energy from his hands in straight lines, with enough power to put the Silver Surfer down after a number of blasts.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/fenriswolf.htm

bakerboy
Lets see, yeah, thor has beaten the thing before. But the thing has beaten thor before too, and with his hammer. I dont remember a fight between thor and sasquatch, but i remember sasquatch impressive feats of strength. So, the most of the times, this team should win this battle.

golem370
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Sasquatch_I & http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&highlight=respect+Sasquatch+forumid%3A95

King_Mungi
All my comments I was going to reply to jrodslam already covered

Sasquatch has gone against Hulk, Hercules, Juggernaut, Thing, Wendigo, Llan, Great Beasts, Mauvais and various others that are class 100. Guy is very underated

=======
Strength feats: (base Sasquatch)
Lifting Battle Cruiser
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Hulk_Annual_1979_008_11.jpg

Tossing a 250 ton plane while the engines were still on 1000 feet with ease
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Sasplane1.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men120b.jpg

Catching a 6 story building
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_12.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/Two-in-One084_13.jpg

Against a Thor clone created by the Manimator:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/dcp_alphaflight8_p15.jpg

Against Tundra
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-31.jpg

An angry Sasquatch even punched through reality, and caught one of the Collector's Boxers which he believed to be an impossible feat

joesha28
Thor calls down lighting without Mjolnir too.

K3VIL
Lets see, yeah, thor has beaten the thing before. But the thing has beaten thor before too, and with his hammer. I dont remember a fight between thor and sasquatch, but i remember sasquatch impressive feats of strength. So, the most of the times, this team should win this battle.
When has the Thing beaten Thor?
Post proof fanboy

Grimm22
Thor isnt THAT far ahead in strength erm

Ben has arm wrestled him before and held his own.

The two of them should be able to pull out a victory 6/10

Grimm22
Originally posted by K3VIL
Post proof fanboy

He hasn't

However, in h2h Ben could hold his own

Tshern
All my comments I was going to reply to jrodslam already covered

Sasquatch has gone against Hulk, Hercules, Juggernaut, Thing, Wendigo, Llan, Great Beasts, Mauvais and various others that are class 100. Guy is very underated

Is Mauvais class 100?

Dinalfos
Thing can only hold his own against Thor in a narrative context. I'm not calling that PIS, but the plot could believably have Thor and Thing fight in clear pattern. But a lower class 100 character shouldn't be able to hold his own against characters like Thor and Hulk, unless he had exceptional skills. But Thing ain't no Batman or Captain America.

golem370
Thor is not the most intelligent person in the World neither is Hulk. Thing is a smart fighter and thats why he can trick Hulk or maybe Thor

Dinalfos
I agree he's a smart fighter, but also one that has to rely on cheap tricks sometimes. And the Hulk is actually a very good instinctual fighter.

But still, Thing shouldn't live for long against powerhouses like that.

xmarksthespot
People actually saying Captain America can behead Thor... or that Captain America can even down Thor to behead him...?

What the f**k?

Thor wins.

golem370
Thing beat the Hell out of this guy who beat Mister F Human Torch Invisable Woman & She Hulk It was Thing who stoped him.

K3VIL
Thor is not the most intelligent person in the World neither is Hulk. Thing is a smart fighter and thats why he can trick Hulk or maybe Thor
Ya, Thor is a dumb idiot with blonde hair and a hammer.
Thor has proved he's a master tactician and in the use of his powers he' doesn't always act like a powerhouse who can beat the hell out of anyone.Like against Mangog, he unleashed the Pure Lightning attack and then moved from the battlefield knowing Mangog couldn't move out before of him, just to mention 1episode of him being smart.
I've saw Thing punching Ronan the accuser full force and Ronan not even noticing him.
If you believe Thor can notice Thing more than Ronan you're just fanboy side.
Not to start a poll between Supes and Thor, but the Thunder God is what Supes is in the JLA.
The top dog.

golem370
Ronan was probably wearing Armor and Thor is not. If you believe Thor would not feel a punch from Thing then your flat wrong. I will add one more person to the duo's team Colossus

golem370
To compare Superman to Thor in this situation that would be like taking Superman's speed away from him. and his eye beams super breath.

Juntai
To compare Superman to Thor in this situation that would be like taking Superman's speed away from him. and his eye beams super breath. Thor with no hammer is nowhere near Supes level of play.

golem370
Without Mjolnir he lose these abilities
Currently, Mjolnir has these enchantments:

Returns to the same spot when it was thrown after it has hit its target.
Weather & energy manipulation. One stamp enables its wielder to summon the wind, rain, thunder, and lightning. Two stamps cancel such activity. This enchantment manipulates other magical energy. Energy directed at Mjolnir can be absorbed and redirected at Thor's choice of direction. Also, Mjolnir can sense the use of Asgardian magic.
Interdimensional travel. By spinning the hammer, Thor can create a portal to the new destination. This is the method in which Thor travels back & forth to Asgard. Similarly, he can use this ability to transverse vast distances in the Earth dimension. While no upper limit has been determined, it does exist (as Thor was unable to return home when transported to the Beyonder's Battleworld). Thor can also send Mjolnir itself into another dimension and return at a predetermined time.
Personal transformation. By tapping Mjolnir on the ground three times, Thor can transform into Blake and vice-versa. Mjolnir would transform into a walking stick. Initially, when Thor would be separated from his hammer for more than 60 seconds, this enchantment would automatically transform Thor back into Blake. Most of this enchantment was transferred into Beta Ray Bill's hammer, Stormbreaker. (The remaining enchantment is limited to a change of clothes)
Flight. By spinning the hammer, releasing, and holding onto the thong, it enables the user to fly through the air. Steering is still a mystery; it is often suggested that Mjolnir enables its user to fly by controlling the winds (which the user rides) or more recently, by the mind of the wielder himself. It's unknown how much speed & distance Thor can achieve with a single throw.
Time travel. The hammer could be swung in such a way to enablen the wielder to travel through time. This enchantment was given to Immortus (see Kang the Conqueror) in an effort to save a planet stuck halfway in Limbo. In Avengers Forever it was revealed that Thor was actually tricked by Immortus into surrendering Mjolnir's time travelling power and the planet was not in real danger. Subsequently, Thor can no longer travel though time.
No unworthy living being can lift the hammer from the ground

golem370
Without Superman speed eye beams and super breath is comparible to Thor with out his Hammer

xmarksthespot
Without Superman speed eye beams and super breath is comparible to Thor with out his Hammer confused Those disembodied powers aren't really comparable to Thor... smile

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
confused Those disembodied powers aren't really comparable to Thor... smile What do you mean?

Tshern
Thor can summon lightings and such without Mjolnir, but I was told this is a mere fist fight, so Thor is not only denied the use of his weapon, but he also isn't allowed to use his superhuman powers (apart from what is needed in a fist fight, edurance, strength, etc.) like weather control and godblast...

K3VIL
Originally posted by Grimm22
Thor isnt THAT far ahead in strength erm

Ben has arm wrestled him before and held his own.

The two of them should be able to pull out a victory 6/10
Thing:
Low level Class 100.Low level, means he can lift like, thousand tons.

Thor:
High level Class 100.Means he can lift like million tons.
Millions>>>>>>>>>Thousands

golem370
Has thor ever been seen lifting anything close to 1,000,000 tons? Thing as also fought people just as strong as Thor mainly Hulk and others to. Things will is incredible look how much damage he took from Gladiator a speeding punch being thrown from the street to the top floor of the baxter building and he was still able to tackle Gladiator out of that room and then being tossed all the way back to the street and then having a bus slammed on top of him. Now Thing was out for about 15 minutes and then punched the bus off him and fought the imposter X-Men he is not a 98 pounds weakling he is tough as hell been in tons of battles and has alot! of experience

bakerboy
Post proof fanboy

Show me when thor did beat the thing, fanboy.

bakerboy
Thing:
Low level Class 100.Low level, means he can lift like, thousand tons.

Thor:
High level Class 100.Means he can lift like million tons.
Millions>>>>>>>>>Thousands

I think that we are talking here about a fist fight. But if you think that strenght is the only important thing in a battle, you couldnt be more wrong. Hulk is as strong or stronger as thor, Ben always gives him hard troubles and a equal battle. Same with hercules, abomination or wonder man or namor underwater.

Ben is an specialists fighting stronger people.

Soujaboy
I think that we are talking here about a fist fight. But if you think that strenght is the only important thing in a battle, you couldnt be more wrong. Hulk is as strong or stronger as thor, Ben always gives him hard troubles and a equal battle. Same with hercules, abomination or wonder man or namor underwater.

Ben is an specialists fighting stronger people.

Thor has trained in the art of War for a Milena, don't bring me that Thing is a good fighter garbage.

bakerboy
If he is so good as a fighter, why he nevers did beat the hulk easy? hulk isnt special a good figher, only brute strenght.

Also, if thor is a so good fighter, how on hell wonder man did beat him? Wonder man isnt a specially good fighter. Also, thing did beat spider man, she hulk and wonder man one next to the other in his own series.

bakerboy
Namor is also a very good figher with years and years of experience, thing did beat him.

Hercules is also a very good fighter with years and years of experience and trainning, thing did pretty well against him.

Tshern
Thing was also one-shotted by Drax...

bakerboy
Yeah, and he did beat doctor doom with his nude hands. He almost destroyed doom's amor with only his hands.

MJOILNIR
Show me when thor did beat the thing, fanboy.
Thats not me but its Thor #485 since I did say Thor has beaten him.

MJOILNIR
Someone also asked when has Thor lifted a million tons, he has actually lifted something that weighed nearly as much as the earth. That being the midgard serpant, he also pushed the world machine.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Someone also asked when has Thor lifted a million tons, he has actually lifted something that weighed nearly as much as the earth. That being the midgard serpant, he also pushed the world machine.

Don't forget that he punched a whole in reality, and was described to have the power to shatter world with his punches.

Threw the wold outa orbit in a arm wrestling match with Hercules

Killed Savage Hulk and Ting with one arm

the list go's on

Dalak

No hammer and no magic trees either.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Dalak
No hammer and no magic trees either.

Magic trees? I dont recall Thor ever using a magic tree. I do remember that Thor ran a tree trunk through the hulk's body and nailed him into the ground.

Accel
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Does any one have the issue # for the World machine, because I'm interested in reading that for myself. I just have no idea what the World Machine is, really.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Accel
Does any one have the issue # for the World machine, because I'm interested in reading that for myself. I just have no idea what the World Machine is, really. You know Im not sure. Ill check it out and see what I can find cool

Soujaboy
Has anyone else noticed that Thor frequently jobs to the characters of midgard earth? He'll come back from defeating ego, and driving away Galactus and then have trouble with the Hulk?

Anyways Thor takes this 10/10.

tkitna
Has thor ever been seen lifting anything close to 1,000,000 tons?

Anybody remember the Marvel Godzilla series in which Thor and Godzilla was pushing against each other with the Empire State Building and Thor won. Although the building didnt crush under the force (urgh) I would consider that close to 1,000,000. tons.

xmarksthespot
The Empire State Building weighs 365,000 tons.

tkitna
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Empire State Building weighs 365,000 tons.

And the force behind Godzilla???????

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by tkitna
And the force behind Godzilla??????? You tell me.

To push is not equivalent to lifting anyway. Being able to push a couch does not mean you can lift it over your head. But I recall Thor having lifted it over his head before anyway.

golem370
Yeah I can push a car I can't lift it.

King_Mungi
Is Mauvais class 100?

Yes (when he transforms into Wendigo, which is said to be the strongest version to date), and Sasquatch in the same fight was taking on 6-7 Wendigo monsters by himself

Don't forget that he punched a whole in reality, and was described to have the power to shatter world with his punches.

Actually so did Sasquatch when he was angry

juggernaut66666
Jessica Alba Nude

Accel
Has anyone else noticed that Thor frequently jobs to the characters of midgard earth? He'll come back from defeating ego, and driving away Galactus and then have trouble with the Hulk?

Anyways Thor takes this 10/10.
Jobbing is what he does when he fights with the Avengers. Instead of simply using ANY of his more useful powers, he just throws or swings his hammer.

King_Mungi
Thor defeated Ego and drove off Galactus with his hammer, which he doesn't have here

Tshern
Yes (when he transforms into Wendigo, which is said to be the strongest version to date), and Sasquatch in the same fight was taking on 6-7 Wendigo monsters by himself

But how about Mauvais who yet hasn't transformed? The who mutilated Wolverine in the prison...

juggernaut66666
YOU DON'T WANT TO CLICK HERE

King_Mungi
But how about Mauvais who yet hasn't transformed? The who mutilated Wolverine in the prison...

I have no idea, probally base strength without augumentation would be a normal human

Tshern
That's what I figured, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.