Is Online Video becoming the next big trend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Ed
I just found out about Youtube a month ago and I have to admit, I am hooked. There have been some major advances made in the streaming video industry over the past few years. With the increased availability of affordable-highspeed online services, I think we will be seeing a major rush of entertainment and news programming over the internet in the next few years. Who knows, we might even see some start up online media networks. What do you all think?

botankus
Is Nick at Night going to let you make any online videos, or do they hold all the rights to your Internet frolicking?

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Is Nick at Night going to let you make any online videos, or do they hold all the rights to your Internet frolicking?

Will you stop that any time soon?

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by botankus

laughing

seriously, though. seems like alot more people I know have been checking out youtube...it's becoming quite popular

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Will you stop that any time soon?

Not until the truth is revealed. I also want to know what instruments of torture they used to pull his lips back.

WrathfulDwarf
Youtube is just popular and I admit is quite fun to visit. I think is even better than myspace.

Dusty
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Youtube is just popular and I admit is quite fun to visit. I think is even better than myspace.

I agree. Plus there are some nicely pirated television shows and music videos.

WrathfulDwarf
Movie Trailers too! big grin

Nellinator
I like metacafe better than youtube. But it's pretty much the same.

Leo945
Youtube is great because:

1) real people use it and create content for it. It seems authentic!
2) free.
3) you get hooked

People spend on average 16 minutes there each time they visit.

fini
hmmm, i still on dial up, so youtube is out unless i really really want to see the video.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.