Who was a more powerful Force user: The Jedi or the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Anyone?

Darth Kreiger
Sith sortive. Sith Lords usually took down tons of their equivalent, armies of Jedi, but Yoda claims the Light Side is stronger

Blue_Hefner
Sith are Jedi so Jedi.

Sith'ari
?

TheBalance
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Sith sortive. Sith Lords usually took down tons of their equivalent, armies of Jedi, but Yoda claims the Light Side is stronger

to use power doesn't mean u have more of it...

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by TheBalance
to use power doesn't mean u have more of it...

The Sith have better powers (although I've never read NJO series, so they probably became Gods, yay erm

Darth Sexy
No, the sith just aren't restricted by anything.

Captain REX
The Sith only seem more powerful because they can become more powerful more quickly. The Jedi usually end up more powerful when they work for it. Just look at Luke and Yoda.

overlord
What the hell, this is kind of a deja vu. Haven't I read this topic a million times before?

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger

If you're talking about the ancient Sith, they also had armies and the Jedi actually took out equal tons of Sith!
Finally the Sith went at eachother and had to fight Jedi at the same time....I believe that's why they were thought to be extinct before the Rule of Two.
Yoda is mostly right about the Light Side, although not totally.
The Dark Side is quicker and more seductive as he said and gives the user more power on short term.
The Light Side is stronger for the longer term!
That's why Anakin is right about Sith being greedy, selfish and relying on their passion for more power>>>it is and always will be their ultimate flaw and doom.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Originally posted by Captain REX
The Sith only seem more powerful because they can become more powerful more quickly. The Jedi usually end up more powerful when they work for it. Just look at Luke and Yoda.

yes

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
No, the sith just aren't restricted by anything.

True, although not 100%......they are for their own good better be restricted to two at the same time(as it happened ofcourse by Darth Bane).
Greed and lust for power is what drove the ancient and multiple SithLords and Masters to go and destroy eachother.
Going to the MAX has to be some way of restriction for Sith.
Eventually their own nature is their ultimate doom, that will also count for future Sith(perhaps the ones in "Legacy", because there are more than two again).

Speaking of "Legacy".
I think it's a pity they had to come up with new Sith again, since GL said they will never ever return.
Alright, I better leave this for the "Legacy"-thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.