Great Pirate Ship Craft for Kid Pirate Fans!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

piratemom
We're planning a pirate party for my daughter who is a big pirate fan! We just did this with craft with my kids last night for a centerpiece and it's a big hit!

I am not allowed to post links but it is kideas.com/show/105

They also have a neat treasure chest cake but I don't think I'm ambitious enough to try it. We're going store-bought. It's kideas.com/show/79 Baskin Robbins has some great stuff.

katelovespirate
thats lovely! now i can throw a pirate-party! thanks! smile

piratemom
You're welcome! Also if you have any ideas for games or other CHEAP party goodies with a pirate theme, let me know.

So far we are planning a TREASURE HUNT (with a map, of course) and I found a bunch of bubble gum coins from oriental trading company fairly cheap. I've been scouring ebay for cheap pirate costumes. Arrrrr!

We live in California only a few mins from Disneyland with anual passes and it's our favorite ride, so kids are doubly pirate-crazy with the film this year. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.