Captain Sao Feng picture?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
Chow Yun Fat playing Sao Feng?:

http://img280.imageshack.us/img280/6573/piratecyfcp1.jpg

TEE HEE!

vegaofthelyre
OMG! is this for real?? wow thanks LovelyOne!! I love this, heheh another image to get me going till next May!

LovelyOne
I think it is for real..looks like its on the set or something.
heres the link:

http://chowyunfatfansite.blogspot.com/2006/05/first-picture-of-chow-yun-fat-in.html

I agree. I cant wait!!

evilm0nki3
Oh! I saw that picture a long time ago and never knew it was Chow Yun Fat. Silly Me. stick out tongue

jessigem
YAY he has a cool moustache!!

katelovespirate
chow yun is hott. he is going to be one cool villian. smile i love that.

LovelyOne
eww^^^ sick

katelovespirate
hahaha havent you seen Anna and the King? He is really lovely in that one. I guess that was like 15 years ago or whatever. lol.

LovelyOne
Yeh I liked him in that movie..big grin

Jack of Blades
Yea hope his a good actor

dhong
Kinda looks like Ken Watanabe when he played Raz-al-gul on Batman Begins

jessigem
yeah. that's what i was thinking.

illryiana
Originally posted by katelovespirate
chow yun is hott. he is going to be one cool villian. smile i love that.

i second that motion eek! big grin

evilm0nki3
I didn't know Ken Watanabe was that guy in Batman Begins! Ken is the guy in Memoirs of a Geisha right? i think so... Can't believe I didn't recognize him.

cwcody
wish to see the 3th as quickly as possible

sccch
Originally posted by cwcody
wish to see the 3th as quickly as possible

Me too!!jump

jdl1224
im not sure if someone has officially established that he is for sure going to be Sao Feng. I looked it up on imdb.com. since is public, i'm pretty sure people would know. but just in case you didnt- its true! its him! lol.

spencerspider
Chow Yun Fat, what a name

jessigem
laughing out loud so true.
i've heard that name before. . .i think it was in a little kid's book. something about a kid named Zack(maybe) who goes to eat at a chinese resturant and the fortunes come true. i think the resturant was called Chow Yun Fat's or something. then again, i could be mistaken. it was a long time ago. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.