Smallville is getting Married

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smallville
Ain't that something, huh? I officially proposed to my now fiance Marie about a week ago, and we are now getting the ball rolling towards planning a wedding.

Yep, ole' Smallville is going to be a husband... and a dad. She has two wonderful boys. I'll post pictures as soon as time allows. But, just thought it would peak some interests round here to have some updates.

Oh, yeah. I deploy on Sept. 28th for the "Sandbox."

link2010
Congrats man

Lana
jawdrop

Congrats!!! hug

And I was sondering when you were going to pop back on here, since I remembered you saying before you were going to be going overseas in the fall.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Smallville
Ain't that something, huh? I officially proposed to my now fiance Marie about a week ago, and we are now getting the ball rolling towards planning a wedding.

Yep, ole' Smallville is going to be a husband... and a dad. She has two wonderful boys. I'll post pictures as soon as time allows. But, just thought it would peak some interests round here to have some updates.

I'd congradulate you, but I don't know what she looks like yetno expression

No I'm kidding. Good luck, and I hope it lasts.

WrathfulDwarf
Congrats! big grin

Devalion
Congratulations!!!

ILoveMyDaniel
Congratulations! Can't wait until I get married droolio ..

LanceWindu
w00t Congrats man!

NINJ4_BL4D3
Congratulations.................Salutations.........Exclamation.......and ohh
the anticipation..........

Dusty
Congrats!

Bloigen
http://www.moontoon.com/7cards/congratulations.gif

-Tired Hiker-
Good job, man! Congratulations!

Smallville
Planning a wedding and preparing for a deployment at the same time is rather time consuming. We have a web page in the workings. As soon as we get more of the ball rolling, like biographies and what not, I will post a link so you can see pictures of us, the boys, and what not.

... yeah, I say what not a lot, big woop, wanna fight about it?

Opaleye92

Congratulations! eek! big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

Scottie
CONGRATULATIONS

Nazgulinthedark
Congrats! eek!

Tptmanno1
Congrats man, thats awesome.

Smallville
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Congrats man, thats awesome.

Yeah, it is rather awesome. But planning a wedding and fighting a war at the same time... not a fun thought.

D-Double
Yeah, it is rather awesome. But planning a wedding and fighting a war at the same time... not a fun thought.

Congratulations.... and good luck on both fronts, soldier.

Xirius

Congatulations!

Gaca

when i find my jaw....

WHEN i find my jaw...

i'll think of something to say about that. i really will.

Shelbert Lemon
Congratulations. happy Good luck with both.

~Da Moose~
Scottie...man....does this mean it's an end to our SUPER SEXY DUO??

CONGRATS MAN!! smile All the best!

Smallville
It's not like I have all the time in the world to spend here. It is hard to find a balance.

But, thank you all for your sentiments of joy.

Smallville
And...

Originally posted by Gaca
when i find my jaw....

WHEN i find my jaw...

i'll think of something to say about that. i really will.

... look what the cat dragged in. stick out tongue

§P0oONY

Congrats man but you might want to consult Lois Lane before hand. stick out tongue

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Congratulations! Can't wait until I get married droolio ..

Y'always have to make it about yourself, don't you? mhm

Kongu_Dude

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
You got msn..laughing out loud Me too...laughing out loud
I never use MSN. w00t

Kongu_Dude

Roland
Gratz! w00t

Good luck overseas.

Gaca
And...

... look what the cat dragged in. stick out tongue

shut it, doll stick out tongue You may joke but i still know you luuuv me droolio

Alliance

Good luck with that. We'll be thinking of you. Thanks for your contribution.

Smallville
Originally posted by Gaca
shut it, doll stick out tongue You may joke but i still know you luuuv me droolio

Perhaps I do. I will admit that I missed you. It hasn't been the same without you here, Vamps

Gaca
Yeah, I know. But I left because it just wasn't the same thing.

ladygrim
big grin Congratulations.. and good luck wink

dinodag
thats good....
congrats.................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.