"you don't know how lovely you are"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
hhmp.
sad

so my mom and I haven't been talking to each other for like almost 2 days now. sad

I hate it

I hate it

I hate it.

I love her so much. And I hate that we fight. We don't always at all. We're very close, more like friends than mother and daughter...but every once in a while when there is a conflict it takes on forms like this...where we act more like friends do instead of parent and kid. haha.

But yeah...I'm sick of it...Its over and I'm cool and calmed down. I just want to make up.erm *sigh* I hate hurting her...I hate just all of this...blah

sad
sad

The Phantom
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
hhmp.
sad

so my mom and I haven't been talking to each other for like almost 2 days now. sad

I hate it

I hate it

I hate it.

I love her so much. And I hate that we fight. We don't always at all. We're very close, more like friends than mother and daughter...but every once in a while when there is a conflict it takes on forms like this...where we act more like friends do instead of parent and kid. haha.

But yeah...I'm sick of it...Its over and I'm cool and calmed down. I just want to make up.erm *sigh* I hate hurting her...I hate just all of this...blah

sad
sad Your like me but opposite. no expression

Edited: This was rude of me not saying I hope you feel better and everything goes great with you and your mom... so... I hope you feel better and everything goes great with you and your mom.

ThePittman
Sorry to hear that.

The Pict
Originally posted by The Phantom
Your like me but opposite. no expression

a girl?

-Tired Hiker-
hhmp.
sad

I hate it

I hate it

I hate it.

sad
sad

You should tell her now you feel, right now! What if you don't, and later today she gets hit by a bus or crushed by a freeway on-ramp during an earthquake? You'd regret it for the rest of your life. sad

Punkyhermy
How do I start talking to her?

LanceWindu
sad I don't know what to say, but just bring something up and try to have an innocent conversation...that'll open up for more talking.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
You should tell her now you feel, right now! What if you don't, and later today she gets hit by a bus or crushed by a freeway on-ramp during an earthquake? You'd regret it for the rest of your life. sad
miffed messed
DON'T talk that way you insensitive bastard!
mad mad

The Pict
How do I start talking to her?

give her a card, leave it somewhere for her to read before you talk. or a gift like flowers.

The Phantom
Originally posted by The Pict
a girl? Nah. I'm horrible with my mom.Originally posted by Punkyhermy
How do I start talking to her? Whatever you feel right. I normally would just bring it up and talk about it. But.... That's just me.

The Pict
miffed messed
mad mad

i think he was just trying to point out what could happen if you don't talk to your mother. i don't think he was trying to upset you.

Lana
Try writing her a letter or note or something.

I fight with my mom almost constantly but we usually get over it pretty fast.

The Phantom
miffed messed
mad mad He's telling the truth. It wasn't being insensitive really.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by The Phantom
Nah. I'm horrible with my mom.

Whatever you feel right. I normally would just bring it up and talk about it. But.... That's just me.

I'm not usually horrible with my mom at ALL.confused

hmm...I dunno..it would feel awkward...I'm not good at this...because it doesn't happen with us very often...so I dunno what to do...

Bloigen
Edit: That sucks. But things will get better.

The Phantom
I'm not usually horrible with my mom at ALL.confused

hmm...I dunno..it would feel awkward...I'm not good at this...because it doesn't happen with us very often...so I dunno what to do... Yea.... can I have what you have with your mother with my mother please?

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Lana
Try writing her a letter or note or something.

I fight with my mom almost constantly but we usually get over it pretty fast.

hm...Its hard for us because we almost always agree on things and get along great. We're like best friends or something...so when something like this happens...I guess we both don't know how to deal with it...erm

hmm...I dunno if I wanna do that...its just not my kind of thing...confused

natashia
that your both fight means that you both care for eachother a great deal.
stick to your guns but apologise for hurting her then agree to disagree.
at least your mom loves you
and that is always good
some people would kill (so to speak) for the type of relationship u have with your mom. (me)
i hope things will turn out well.

The Phantom
Originally posted by natashia
and that is always good
some people would kill (so to speak) for the type of relationship u have with your mom. (me)
i hope things will turn out well. And me.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by natashia
and that is always good
i hope things will turn out well.
thanks.
smile
I know this. And I really, genuinely love and respect her so much...she is awesome...amazing...been there and done so much for me. And I know and appreciate that...

I just wish she knew how much she means to me...We aren't very obvious with affection like other parent and children are. It just how our relationship is...and there are times when I feel that she doesn't know how much I treasure and value her...

and this fight is eating me up inside. I'm not used to not talking to her...certainly not for this long...and I don;t know how to make up without feeling very awkward... confused

Lana
hm...Its hard for us because we almost always agree on things and get along great. We're like best friends or something...so when something like this happens...I guess we both don't know how to deal with it...erm

hmm...I dunno if I wanna do that...its just not my kind of thing...confused

My mom and I are far too alike in personality so we clash a lot srug

lord xyz
hhmp.
sad

I hate it

I hate it

I hate it.

sad
sad Most people would say find some new friends but to you it would be, 'Find a new mother.'!

-Tired Hiker-
miffed messed
mad mad Originally posted by The Pict
i think he was just trying to point out what could happen if you don't talk to your mother. i don't think he was trying to upset you. Originally posted by The Phantom
He's telling the truth. It wasn't being insensitive really.

Yeah, I'm totally serious. Get mad at me if you want, but remember when Dale Earnhardt Senior died in that race car crash, he and his son, Junior, were on bad terms when he died, and now Junior wishes they were getting along because he was never able to say he was sorry. I'm just looking out for you. erm

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Yeah, I'm totally serious. Get mad at me if you want, but remember when Dale Earnhardt Senior died in that race car crash, he and his son, Junior, were on bad terms when he died, and now Junior wishes they were getting along because he was never able to say he was sorry. I'm just looking out for you. erm
sad
sad
sad

Its not the kind of thing you tell people.

-Tired Hiker-
sad
sad
sad

Its not the kind of thing you tell people.

But, I'm Tired Hiker. embarrasment

Flamboyant4Life
Run up to her and give her a hug.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
Run up to her and give her a hug.

I want to.

Flamboyant4Life
Then do it!

Punkyhermy
confused

Bloigen
Do a drive by on her. eek!

Thorinn
Originally posted by Bloigen
Do a drive by on her. eek! Back in your cage you. glare

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorinn
Back in your cage you. glare

I don't want to go back. cry

It smells weird and the toaster keeps laughing at me. And why do I have a toaster in a cage? I can't plug it in. cry

Thorinn
so you can be reminded of the toast you will never have again. mwahaha

babe_89
this stinks lana is in here

Bloigen
so you can be reminded of the toast you will never have again. mwahaha

sadwalk

At least I have my dust ball.

herbhappy

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by babe_89
this stinks lana is in here ermm

Thorinn
Originally posted by Bloigen
sadwalk

At least I have my dust ball.

herbhappy *kills dustball* mwahaha

A.J
Originally posted by babe_89
this stinks lana is in here confused

Clovie
How do I start talking to her? "i'm sorry" ?

Bloigen
*kills dustball* mwahaha

You just killed a Mod.

Reported.

silver_tears
Dustball is so mine disgust Biters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.