savage hulk vs the Tick vs the juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
its a total slugfest on the moon.

rotiart
Omg. I go with the TICK!!!!

But seriously. Hulk holds his breath for a long time. Tick just flat runs out. And juggernaut sits there without needing to breath.

hawkwind
its classic juggernaut btw i forgot to mention that.

rotiart
Well than classic wins easy.

galan7777777
as much as i like the other guys........u gotta represent for the tick! plus hes incredibly powerful also

Accel
Hulk can breathe in space, but on the moon it would be much easier for Cain to BFR both of them.

Juggernaut wins.

Tron
Originally posted by Accel
Hulk can breathe in space, but on the moon it would be much easier for Cain to BFR both of them.

Juggernaut wins.

I think you mean Hulk doesn't need to breathe in space, cause it's impossible to breathe in a vacuum.

rotiart
i cna't remember tick every being in the 100 ton range....

DigiMark007
Tick isn't really about his feats. If we had to guess, it's probably low-level Class 100. But who knows, really? He's very durable though, probably enough to challenge these two.

But that's not the issue. It's on the moon. erm

I remember a huge debate about whether or not Hulk needs to breathe in space. There's actually scans that "prove" it both ways (I've seen them). So it depends on who's writing him. The current Planet Hulk stuff may have changed things, but there's been instances of both.

Classic Juggs doesn't need to breathe. To my knowledge, Tick does.

End of fight.

rotiart
hrm. actually i just wiki-ed the tick... and it says either tick doesn't have to breathe... or he can breathe in space... its uncertain.. since he fought in space without needing a space suit...

so i guess if all 3 are on the moon... and none have to breathe...

juggernaut begins moving at tick... tick leaps away..
juggernaut starts moving at hulk... hulk leaps away..

cain laughs at the two idiots floating helplessly in space past venus.

Sea King
Originally posted by rotiart
hrm. actually i just wiki-ed the tick... and it says either tick doesn't have to breathe... or he can breathe in space... its uncertain.. since he fought in space without needing a space suit...

or tick stands their then when juggs comes at him he grabs ticks arm and throws juggs off the moon

then hulk jumps at him and goes floating away in space were he wont ever come back from.

rotiart
cains not that stupid... and once hes moving he's unstoppable.. tick wouldn't be able to redirect juggernaut like that.

rotiart
remember its tick... not tick and albert... he doesn't have the bunny eared, moth wingged friend nearby to be his brain for him.

Sea King
cains not that stupid... and once hes moving he's unstoppable.. tick wouldn't be able to redirect juggernaut like that. ok the tick just steps out the way and lrts juggs keep missing him till he gets mad then throws all his strength and weight into a punch and tick move then juggs flys off the moon because of his own strength.

Sea King
remember its tick... not tick and albert... he doesn't have the bunny eared, moth wingged friend nearby to be his brain for him.

true tick would prob just stand their whil they hit him and laugh at them

DigiMark007

Wiki. no expression
Hopefully that explains my argument.

It's also probably drawing from the (non-canon) cartoons.

Either way, it's a bunch of guys who may or may not be able to breathe in space floating around unable to really hurt one another. Kind of a pointless battle.

Dalak
I have to agree with Sea King here: Tick > Hulk/Juggernaut

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Dalak
I have to agree with Sea King here: Tick > Hulk/Juggernaut

Based on what exactly? The fact that you think The Tick is funny? Or that you actually think he could win, and could back it up somehow (which no one has yet)?

I'm a Tick fanboy, so for the most part, I'm on your side. And hopefully most of this is a joke (as most things are concerning the Tick). But other than being absurdly durable, he's never done anything to suggest he'd handle Juggs or Hulk, both of whom are also absurdly durable.

And you guys realize that all they need to do is mess with his antenna, right? It's like an achilles heel. He loses his equilibirum and goes all weird.

Not that they'd need it. But as it is, The Tick kicks ass, but I refuse to be swayed by a greater than sign and little else.

P.S. Throwing off the moon, not going to work. If they can work up the force to get thrown off-planet, they can redirect their inertia back onto it. Temporary solution, at best.

Sea King
Originally posted by DigiMark007

P.S. Throwing off the moon, not going to work. If they can work up the force to get thrown off-planet, they can redirect their inertia back onto it. Temporary solution, at best.

how would they be able to do that? unless they hit something. an object in motion stays in motion unless acted apon by an outside force.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Sea King
how would they be able to do that? unless they hit something. an object in motion stays in motion unless acted apon by an outside force.

Well, besides the fact that most of them are probably strong/balanced/etc. enough to stay on-planet in the first place, there's atmosphere and gravity even on the Moon for quite a while. It would be roughly the equivalent of swimming back to the Moon, but given their incredible strength, it would be a lot quicker than a normal person doing it. Also, this really wasn't the crux of my position above, but whatever.

Sea King
Also, this really wasn't the crux of my position above, but whatever.

never said it was smile

Dalak
I feel that Tick is a mild Toon-Forcer beyond his Durability. Besides, his particular Mind-Twisting Affects aren't shielded by Cain's helmet evil face

DigiMark007
Well, how can I argue with words like "Toon-Forcer"??

roll eyes (sarcastic)

*flies away*

Sea King
Well, how can I argue with words like "Toon-Forcer"??

roll eyes (sarcastic)

*flies away*

hey digi why arent you useing a sig? just wondering cause i identify people with their sigs.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Sea King
hey digi why arent you useing a sig? just wondering cause i identify people with their sigs.

Laziness. And being busy. And too much pride to just recycle an old one.

Tron
Based on what exactly?

Because he's the Tick. Try to counter that argument... wink

Accel
Originally posted by Tron
I think you mean Hulk doesn't need to breathe in space, cause it's impossible to breathe in a vacuum.
You know what I mean. It's comics, where characters who can survive in space on their own are referred to as capable of "breathing in space."

Metalmanx
Originally posted by hawkwind
its a total slugfest on the moon.

Stalemate. The Tick would NEVER go down. He's nigh-invulnerable and seems pretty oblivious to pain (the very few times he gets hurt, that is) most of the time. Plus, he seems to be able to do just about anything strength-wise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.