My Love Life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blondie'sday
Trembling inside wondering where it is you maybe hidding. Pacing through and through and yet there is no sign of you. I cry and plead now I'm eventuly on my hands and knees. Pleadding to see you remove the dark sheild before me, to eventuly see the white glowing peacful path. I've been waiting for just the look of your eyes, ti dry away the tears of mine and the caring hands of yours to lift me from the ground.
You are the love of my life. We have been so close yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me my heart is set on you. Likea blossom growing our friendship gets stronger everyday. Hanging out everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. All the laughs we have had together have become a part of my life and you will always remain in my heart forever.

My love for you is endless my dear, our life together is just as long. As we lie holding eachother at night I know thats exactly where we belong. My passion for you is endless, fufillment of my dreams and desiers. With you in my life my dear I see the beauty God inspiers. My heart contains love so warm, pure, and true. A love stronger than anyother! A love only for you!!

LanceWindu

s|m
That's nice... yawn

Why don't you put this stuff in the poetry forum? I'm sure it will be more appreciated there.

The Phantom
Originally posted by LanceWindu

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LanceWindu

s|m
where the hell is bloigen??

SelphieT
Originally posted by s|m
where the hell is bloigen??

seriously! I won't be able to take this to the full bloigen ability, but here! Myeah!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/LizofLincoln/gaydarmt7.jpg

Leo.M
Originally posted by blondie'sday
Trembling inside wondering where it is you maybe hidding. Pacing through and through and yet there is no sign of you. I cry and plead now I'm eventuly on my hands and knees. Pleadding to see you remove the dark sheild before me, to eventuly see the white glowing peacful path. I've been waiting for just the look of your eyes, ti dry away the tears of mine and the caring hands of yours to lift me from the ground.
You are the love of my life. We have been so close yet so far apart. No matter where my life takes me my heart is set on you. Likea blossom growing our friendship gets stronger everyday. Hanging out everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. All the laughs we have had together have become a part of my life and you will always remain in my heart forever.

My love for you is endless my dear, our life together is just as long. As we lie holding eachother at night I know thats exactly where we belong. My passion for you is endless, fufillment of my dreams and desiers. With you in my life my dear I see the beauty God inspiers. My heart contains love so warm, pure, and true. A love stronger than anyother! A love only for you!!

Very nice happy

But you should put this in the poetry section stick out tongue

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=1000&forumid=83

babe_89
Originally posted by blondie'sday

yeh i agree with Leo.M very nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.