Iron-fist versus Typical Street levellers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
I'm just wondering how KMC would rate Iron-fist against the typical street leveller. This isn't a gauntlet, just a condensation, so I don't create about a dozen similar threads.

Iron-Fist versus, in no particular order:

Wolverine

Deadpool

Daredevil

Captain America

Black Panther

Post-other Iron Spider-man (I know he's barely border-line street level. Even so)

Pre-other Spider-man

Agent X

Beast

Bullseye

Cable (without him using any Telepathy or Telekinesis, besides that which is needed to keep his virus in check)

Luke Cage

Shang-Chi

Stick

US Agent

Now, I'm aware that many of these fights have happened in the comics, but we all know how sometimes they can happen for the sake of the plot. Hence, I was wondering what odds you would give Danny in each of these cases? No PIS, no CIS, no bullshit, simple fights! As I said, this isn't a gauntlet, so don't complain about the order. Also, as it isn't a gauntlet, Danny is in tip top shape for each fight. How does he fair?

EDIT: Oh, and feel free to add your own street levellers to this as well. All for the sake of curiosity, after all.

King KAM
Cap puts a boot in his ass, tell ya dat much boy

rotiart

Wolverine= wolverine cuts him up
Deadpool= ironfist wins barely 5.5/10
Daredevil= ironfist wins
Captain America= tough fight, i'd go for a tie.
Black Panther= see cap
Post-other Iron Spider-man. spiderman 6/10
Pre-other Spider-man spiderman 5/10
Agent X= unsure
Beast= iron fist 7/10
Bullseye=bullseye 7/10 if fight starts from a distance. 4/10 otherwise.
Cable (without him using any Telepathy or Telekinesis, besides that which is needed to keep his virus in check) =danny 6/10
Luke Cage= danny 6/10. dannys been shown to hurt luke before, and dannys faster.
Shang-Chi= danny 6/10 shangchi seems maybe a hair faster, but danny is definitely stronger.
Stick= ... sticks a legend, noone beats stick. not even danny .
US Agent= is a chump, even with his superior strength, cap owns him 9/10 therefore danny 7/10

King KAM
Originally posted by rotiart

Daredevil= ironfist wins
Black Panther= see cap
Agent X= unsure
Beast= iron fist 7/10
Cable (without him using any Telepathy or Telekinesis, besides that which is needed to keep his virus in check) =danny 6/10
Luke Cage= danny 6/10. dannys been shown to hurt luke before, and dannys faster.
Shang-Chi= danny 6/10 shangchi seems maybe a hair faster, but danny is definitely stronger.
US Agent= is a chump, even with his superior strength, cap owns him 9/10 therefore danny 7/10 cap owns danny 8.5/10, and cap woould whomp on stick too

rotiart
STicks a legend, HOW DARE YOU SIR! Sticks trained the people that believe electra and daredevil...

Big Sexy

Wolverine- gets cut up

Deadpool-If deadpools not joking in the fight he wins 6-7 out of 10

Daredevil- Iron Fist is the better fighter

Captain America- pawns Irons fist

Black Panther - same

Post-other Iron Spider-man- Gets beat down badly

Pre-other Spider-man- Same as above

Agent X- Iron Fist

Beast- Iron Fist

Bullseye- Iron fist

Cable -Iron fist

Luke Cage-Close

Shang-Chi- also close with the edge toIron fist

Stick- Stick probably

US Agent- gets ***** slapped

Fanboy
Originally posted by rotiart

Daredevil= ironfist wins
Black Panther= see cap
Agent X= unsure
Beast= iron fist 7/10
US Agent= is a chump, even with his superior strength, cap owns him 9/10 therefore danny 7/10

Rotiart back wards is TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soljer
Originally posted by Fanboy
Rotiart back wards is TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very observant. *rolls eyes*

Soljer
Bad-a-bump!

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer

Wolverine - Wolvie

Deadpool - Fist

Daredevil - DD

Captain America - Cap

Black Panther - Fist. w/Vibranium suit, tie

Spider-man - Spidey

Agent X - Tie

Beast - Fist

Bullseye - Fist

Cable (without him using any Telepathy or Telekinesis, besides that which is needed to keep his virus in check) - Fist

Luke Cage - Fist

Shang-Chi - Tie

Stick - Stick

US Agent - Fist

Alfheim
Is there a daredevil respect thread?

srankmissingnin
Who do you think Danny would beat DP but not Agent X jrodslam?

jrodslam
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Who do you think Danny would beat DP but not Agent X jrodslam?

Only cause i believe Agent X is a better h2h combatant than DP.

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Only cause i believe Agent X is a better h2h combatant than DP.

When Deadpool isn't fooling around (ha, how often is that?), he is one of the most formidible hand to hand combatants on the planet.

He has kept up with some of the best, I mean, hell, he has a winning record against Wolverine, for christ's sake.

Also, while Handbooks are hardly cannonical, and we shouldn't take their word as law, there is a reason Deadpool is a 7 in fighting ability, and Agent X is a 6.

jrodslam

When Deadpool isn't fooling around (ha, how often is that?), he is one of the most formidible hand to hand combatants on the planet.

He has kept up with some of the best, I mean, hell, he has a winning record against Wolverine, for christ's sake.

Also, while Handbooks are hardly cannonical, and we shouldn't take their word as law, there is a reason Deadpool is a 7 in fighting ability, and Agent X is a 6.

Deadpool never seemed much impressive to me h2h wise. I think his agility and healing facotr bails or help him out most of the time. His weapon skills are indded great, but i just think hes on the level of most of the more pure MA's out there. Just my opinion.

Why bring up handbook ratings then discredit them at the same time? DP is listed as a 7 and DD is listed as a 5? Many people may say its his mastery of weapons that add a few points to his rating, but weapons mastery cant give him that many points. Hell, Punisher and Fury have mastered probably every weapon in the world, plus the h2h skills are well above average and they both only recieve a 6. Why is that? Marvels rating system is all screwed up to me.

Soljer
Why bring up handbook ratings then discredit them at the same time?

Because. Here, let me re-word a more concise version for you:

"While it is well known that handbook ratings can be inaccurate at times, I do not believe Deadpool's fighting skill is inaccurate. He is a master combatant. He fools around a lot, but if he needs to, he will wisen up, and fight seriously. Ferociously. Amazingly."

Something along those lines.

srankmissingnin
I don't see way you think Agent X is better though... I mean he is basically a mirror image of Wade. Not only that but Wade has beaten him... and I think it was even said that X is a better marksmen then Wade (thats how they knew he really wasn't Deadpool 'cause Wade is supposedly a bad shot) but not as good at h2h.

And just a side note, Deadpool's "wins" over Wolverine are highly circumstantial (ie. Wolverine not having a healing factor and prep) they have little to do with skill.

capt it up

Wolverine-wolverine

Deadpool-Deadpool

Daredevil-iron fist

Captain America-capt barly

Black Panther-iron fist barly

Post-other Iron Spider-man (I know he's barely border-line street level. Even so)-spiderman

Pre-other Spider-man-spiderman

Agent X-agent x

Beast-iron fist

Bullseye-iron fist

Cable (without him using any Telepathy or Telekinesis, besides that which is needed to keep his virus in check)-iron fist

Luke Cage-iron fist

Shang-Chi-iron fist

Stick-stick

US Agent-iron fist

jrodslam
Because. Here, let me re-word a more concise version for you:

"While it is well known that handbook ratings can be inaccurate at times, I do not believe Deadpool's fighting skill is inaccurate. He is a master combatant. He fools around a lot, but if he needs to, he will wisen up, and fight seriously. Ferociously. Amazingly."

Something along those lines.

He still doesnt appear to be as good as most of the other MA's imo.

Soljer
He still doesnt appear to be as good as most of the other MA's imo.

To each their own. I still maintain that Deadpool only doesn't 'appear to be as good' because he was/is/will be a joke.

And that's the way he should be big grin.

jrodslam
I don't see way you think Agent X is better though... I mean he is basically a mirror image of Wade. Not only that but Wade has beaten him... and I think it was even said that X is a better marksmen then Wade (thats how they knew he really wasn't Deadpool 'cause Wade is supposedly a bad shot) but not as good at h2h.

I wanst saying i think Agent X is just better than DP. Just better at h2h combat. Didnt DP win only due to having a superior healing factor that AX?

Grimm22
Wolverine - Iron Fist

Deadpool - Iron Fist

Daredevil - Daredevil

Captain America - Captain America

Black Panther - Black Panther

Iron Spider-man - Spidey

Spider-man - Spidey

Agent X - Iron Fist

Beast - Iron Fist

Bullseye - Bullseye

Cable - Iron Fist

Luke Cage - Iron Fist

Shang-Chi - Iron Fist

Stick - Stick

US Agent - Iron Fist

Oh and the other basicly never happened.. just ignore it wink

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine - Iron Fist

Deadpool - Iron Fist

Daredevil - Daredevil

Iron Spider-man - Spidey

Spider-man - Spidey

Agent X - Iron Fist

Beast - Iron Fist

Bullseye - Bullseye

Cable - Iron Fist

Luke Cage - Iron Fist

Shang-Chi - Iron Fist

Stick - Stick

US Agent - Iron Fist

why does wolverine lose to iron fist?
you have both capt and DD beating iron fist how the hell do u have wolverine losing.

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
why does wolverine lose to iron fist?
you have both capt and DD beating iron fist how the hell do u have wolverine losing.

The same could be said for Deadpool.

Don't sweat it, Grimm is a big Wolverine hater, it's not a big surprise.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine - Iron Fist

Deadpool - Iron Fist

Daredevil - Daredevil

Iron Spider-man - Spidey

Spider-man - Spidey

Agent X - Iron Fist

Beast - Iron Fist

Bullseye - Bullseye

Cable - Iron Fist

Luke Cage - Iron Fist

Shang-Chi - Iron Fist

Stick - Stick

US Agent - Iron Fist

Pretty wack list man. You think Daredevil can beat Danny but not Shang Chi? And then there is the matter of DP, Agent X and Wolverine. To each his own I guess.

jrodslam
Srank, can we see your list?

Soljer as well plz?

srankmissingnin
Wolverine - Wolverine

Deadpool - Deadpool

Daredevil - Iron Fist

Captain America - Cap

Black Panther - Tie

Spider-man - Spidey

Agent X - Agent X

Beast - Iron Fist

Bullseye - Iron Fist

Cable - Iron Fist

Luke Cage - Depends

Shang-chi - Shang

Stick - Stick

US Agent - Iron Fist

EDIT: I give Cap, Spidy and Shang about 5.5-6/10. So Danny is pretty close in those fights also.

Soljer
Wolverine - Wolverine

Deadpool - Deadpool

Daredevil - Iron Fist

Captain America - Cap

Black Panther - Tie

Spider-man - Spidey

Agent X - Agent X

Beast - Iron Fist

Bullseye - Iron Fist

Cable - Tie; Cable is a FAR more formidible hand to hand fighter than most credit him for.

Luke Cage - Iron Fist

Shang-chi - Shang

Stick - Stick

US Agent - Iron Fist

jrodslam
Wolverine - Wolverine

Deadpool - Deadpool

Daredevil - Iron Fist

Captain America - Cap

Black Panther - Tie

Spider-man - Spidey

Agent X - Agent X

Beast - Iron Fist

Bullseye - Iron Fist

Cable - Iron Fist

Luke Cage - Depends

Shang-chi - Shang

Stick - Stick

US Agent - Iron Fist

EDIT: I give Cap, Spidy and Shang about 5.5-6/10. So Danny is pretty close in those fights also.

You give Cap and Shang victories over Fist but not DD? Why is that?

srankmissingnin
You give Cap and Shang victories over Fist but not DD? Why is that?

Cap is physically superior to DD, a better fighter and he has a means to block the Iron Fist. Shang Chi is also a superior fighter and can amp his stats up with chi and such. I'm placing my hopes on that Shang Chi can land some nerve blows before Iron Fist bowls him over.

Apolloknight
Wolverine - Wolverine

Deadpool - Deadpool

Daredevil - Iron Fist

Captain America - Cap

Black Panther - Tie

Spider-man - Spidey

Agent X - Agent X

Beast - Iron Fist

Bullseye - Iron Fist

Cable - Tie; Cable is a FAR more formidible hand to hand fighter than most credit him for.

Luke Cage - Iron Fist

Shang-chi - Shang

Stick - Stick

US Agent - Iron Fist

Umm BP takes Iron fist out sorry, In there fight BP was easily dodging the Iron Fist, and got a few hits in, while trying to figure out why Iron fist was attacking him (mind Controlled)

jrodslam
Cap is physically superior to DD, a better fighter and he has a means to block the Iron Fist. Shang Chi is also a superior fighter and can amp his stats up with chi and such. I'm placing my hopes on that Shang Chi can land some nerve blows before Iron Fist bowls him over.

Cap is physically superior to DD in certain areas, not all. Plus Cap's fighting ability is slightly better than DD's. And True he does have the means of blocking the iron fist, but DD's ability to dodge it is just as good as Cap's means to block. Shang Chi hasnt shown to be a better fighter than DD. Daredevil can also amp his chi. Not on IF or Shangs lvl, but he still can do it. And youd place your hopes on Chi landing a nerve blow, but not DD? Dareveil uses nerve blows probably more consistant in fights than either Cap or Shang. Probably even Fist as well.

With all that said, your reasons are your own and i respect it. Just wanted to know why you put what you did. Thanks for the reply.

Grimm22
Danny blows a hole in Wolverine's chest wink

capt it up
The same could be said for Deadpool.

Don't sweat it, Grimm is a big Wolverine hater, it's not a big surprise.
so true.
ya deadpool should take the win as well

capt it up
Danny blows a hole in Wolverine's chest wink
that is extremely unlikly and even still if it happen it would simply get danny killed

joesha28
All those who thinks Cap will pawn Danny, here's news for you. IronFist one fought the Wreaking Crew and after using his Iron Fist and defeated them. After that he took on a bloodlusted Cap who was not holding back. Danny was weak and held back and was good to hold his own. He is quite hard to beat in h2h.

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
that is extremely unlikly and even still if it happen it would simply get danny killed

How so?!? What the f**k?

When Wolverine's heart was blown up he wasnt exactly in fighting condition.

So when he has a huge gaping hole in his chest.

Danny then beats Wolverine's head off yes

King KAM
Cap is physically superior to DD in certain areas, not all. Plus Cap's fighting ability is slightly better than DD's. And True he does have the means of blocking the iron fist, but DD's ability to dodge it is just as good as Cap's means to block. Shang Chi hasnt shown to be a better fighter than DD. Daredevil can also amp his chi. Not on IF or Shangs lvl, but he still can do it. And youd place your hopes on Chi landing a nerve blow, but not DD? Dareveil uses nerve blows probably more consistant in fights than either Cap or Shang. Probably even Fist as well.

With all that said, your reasons are your own and i respect it. Just wanted to know why you put what you did. Thanks for the reply. leave Cap out of this man, every fricken writer out there knows DD aint as tough as cap, and cap dodges plenty of hits, if you read him youd know he only blocks high powered shots with the sheild or weapons, he is EASILY as good at dodging as DD is....but this doesnt matter, the fact is that DD would have a harder time with IF but he CAN beat him like 4/10.

And even DP said that hed rather take DD anyday than Cap.

jrodslam
Originally posted by King KAM
leave Cap out of this man, every fricken writer out there knows DD aint as tough as cap, and cap dodges plenty of hits, if you read him youd know he only blocks high powered shots with the sheild or weapons, he is EASILY as good at dodging as DD is....but this doesnt matter, the fact is that DD would have a harder time with IF but he CAN beat him like 4/10.

And even DP said that hed rather take DD anyday than Cap.

I wasnt saying anything bad about Cap, so cool your jets. You say every writer out there knows DD isnt as tough as Cap, but DD doesnt have to be as tough and actually doest pretty well as shown in previous fights. I know Cap blocks high powered shots with the shield, but DD dodges high powered shots. I wouldnt quite say Cap is AS good as dodging as DD, but hes close. Youre right however, all that doesnt matter. When DD fights Fist, he usually looks down on him as if he could beat him anytime he wants. He hardly sees Fist as a real threat h2h wise. At least thats whats shown in their encounters. Hell even recently, he downed Fist with only a coupole of moves, so...

Secondly, where did DP say that hed rather take DD anyday than Cap? He did say that Cap was too likely to kick his butt in, then he decided to go after the Young Avengers instead. He then followed DD thinking he was getting led to a meeting with everyone there. When DP fought DD, he couldnt hardly keep up with him h2h wise.

King KAM
I wasnt saying anything bad about Cap, so cool your jets. You say every writer out there knows DD isnt as tough as Cap, but DD doesnt have to be as tough and actually doest pretty well as shown in previous fights. I know Cap blocks high powered shots with the shield, but DD dodges high powered shots. I wouldnt quite say Cap is AS good as dodging as DD, but hes close. Youre right however, all that doesnt matter. When DD fights Fist, he usually looks down on him as if he could beat him anytime he wants. He hardly sees Fist as a real threat h2h wise. At least thats whats shown in their encounters. Hell even recently, he downed Fist with only a coupole of moves, so...

Secondly, where did DP say that hed rather take DD anyday than Cap? He did say that Cap was too likely to kick his butt in, then he decided to go after the Young Avengers instead. He then followed DD thinking he was getting led to a meeting with everyone there. When DP fought DD, he couldnt hardly keep up with him h2h wise. no he didnt say he would take the young avengers he said that DD would be his first target because cap would "kick his butt in". So he went after DareDevil.
And no DP wasnt keeping up with DD, DD was winning but do to his healing factor, i think DP was planning to win on finally landing one shot.

jrodslam
no he didnt say he would take the young avengers he said that DD would be his first target because cap would "kick his butt in". So he went after DareDevil.

Deadpool - "Hmm...Lessee... Captain America? Nah. Too likely to kick my butt in. Cage? Not unless he wears the yellow silk shirts again. Any big chested women i can wrestle with? Oh! Jackpot! Nubile Young Avengers?

He was originaly going after them first. But he had to find them. He trailed Cable hoping hed lead him to them, then Cables hologram showed DD's secret identity and location and thats when he decided to go after DD instead because he actually knew where he was at.

And no DP wasnt keeping up with DD, DD was winning but do to his healing factor, i think DP was planning to win on finally landing one shot.

DP wansnt going to land any shots on DD. At least nothing that would do him much damage. I think he actually got lucky.erm

King KAM
Deadpool - "Hmm...Lessee... Captain America? Nah. Too likely to kick my butt in. Cage? Not unless he wears the yellow silk shirts again. Any big chested women i can wrestle with? Oh! Jackpot! Nubile Young Avengers?

He was originaly going after them first. But he had to find them. He trailed Cable hoping hed lead him to them, then Cables hologram showed DD's secret identity and location and thats when he decided to go after DD instead because he actually knew where he was at.

DP wansnt going to land any shots on DD. At least nothing that would do him much damage. I think he actually got lucky.erm I agree Completley DD was dominating but sooner or later im PRETTY sure he would land a hit sooner or later, i mean DP couldve kept it goin for hours, that guy can take a SERIOUS ass whooping. and im sorry but DD was his first choice
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3315/scan0016vn5.jpg

jrodslam
I agree Completley DD was dominating but sooner or later im PRETTY sure he would land a hit sooner or later, i mean DP couldve kept it goin for hours, that guy can take a SERIOUS ass whooping. and im sorry but DD was his first choice

Obviously you didnt read my post.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5284/scan0012ma3.th.jpg

King KAM
Obviously you didnt read my post.

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5284/scan0012ma3.th.jpg yeah my page came later than yours so mines count. considering he actually went after DD like he said....you LOSE!MUAHAHAHAHAHA

jrodslam
yeah my page came later than yours so mines count. considering he actually went after DD like he said....you LOSE!MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Like i said, he was originaly going after the Young Avengers. He didnt know where to find them, so he tailed Cable hoping hed lead him to them, but instead he was only led to DD, so he took that. While following DD, he still thought DD was leading him to the rest as well. He even mentioned taking them all out at once.

Either way, Fist would lose to DD just as he would lose to Cap and DP. But others dont see it that way, so hey.erm

Big Sexy
How so?!? What the f**k?

When Wolverine's heart was blown up he wasnt exactly in fighting condition.

So when he has a huge gaping hole in his chest.

Danny then beats Wolverine's head off yes You still hatin on Wolverine. I hate Ben Grimm but you don't see me stating it everywhere.

Juntai
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You still hatin on Wolverine. I hate Ben Grimm but you don't see me stating it everywhere. You should see some of the haters that trail every Superman thread. Go into the thread JUST to call him names and say he sucks bla bla.

King KAM
U douches think you got it rough??? I got about a half a dozen morons who know zero about cap saying why he would lose to people. without knowing a DAMN about his capabilities or his shield

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Juntai
You should see some of the haters that trail every Superman thread. Go into the thread JUST to call him names and say he sucks bla bla. Yeah I see a lot of them too. I know everyone has their own taste. I try to be fair even if I don't like the character but some just spam threads with how they can't stand a character.

Soljer
U douches think you got it rough??? I got about a half a dozen morons who know zero about cap saying why he would lose to people. without knowing a DAMN about his capabilities or his shield

I feel you, KAM, I put up with the same shit.

A.J
cap owns danny 8.5/10, and cap woould whomp on stick too I never realised but your like the worlverine888 of cap roll eyes (sarcastic)

joesha28
Wait a sec! Cooper Jeyton? That is not Matt as Daredevil but Danny aka Iron-Fist imposing as Daredevil right?

Soljer
Originally posted by joesha28
Wait a sec! Cooper Jeyton? That is not Matt as Daredevil but Danny aka Iron-Fist imposing as Daredevil right?

Right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.