Duke Nukem Vs. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
http://www.igniq.com/images/duke_nukem_forever_250305.jpg

Vs.

http://www.3dnews.ru/_imgdata/img/2006/03/17/15576.jpg

Black Adam
game vs forum is that way > <^

Rick/Genis
this will be the closed....

Closed thread of the year! big grin

WOOO PARTY!

I hate Master Chief... samus would beat his ass.

Milkie
Duh

Rick/Genis
Samus is so badass.... and hot...

Milkie
DUKE NUKEM

Tha C-Master
Duke beats his ass, done in the game forum.

He shrinks him, then steps on him! hail to the king baby!

hellboy13
CHEIF BECAUSE THE GUY WHO SAID HE WAS HOT IS GAY Happy Dance evil face

Milkie
Originally posted by hellboy13
CHEIF BECAUSE THE GUY WHO SAID HE WAS HOT IS GAY Happy Dance evil face

YOU JOINED 2 DAYS AGO

Tron
Moved...

Lana
And reopened stick out tongue

SpadeKing
Chief closed no expression

Blaxican Hydra
Chiefs got the better training, but Dukes got the better tech.

Iono...

Tha C-Master
What's wrong with Duke's training? Current Duke has been kicking ass for ages now.

BackFire
Duke Nukem can give strippers money and kill them.

Duke wins.

Plus he kicks ass and chews bubble gum, but he's all out of gum.

IceJaw
Originally posted by BackFire

Duke wins.

Plus he kicks ass and chews bubble gum, but he's all out of gum. thumb up laughing out loud

woody82
Got to go with The guy from Halo would kick Nukems ass

Milkie
Nukem fought worse guys then john

woody82
Not really NUkem was good, but never faced some of th stuff that MAster Chief has. All them aliens and stuff...

IceJaw
Originally posted by woody82
Not really NUkem was good, but never faced some of th stuff that MAster Chief has. All them aliens and stuff...
So you're saying Duke hasnt fought Aliens?! barker He has saved earth from em numerous times, ALONE erm

Just cuz MC is in outer space more often doesnt make him the winner erm

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What's wrong with Duke's training? Current Duke has been kicking ass for ages now.

Okay maybe I shulda said more "unorthodox", lol.

SpadeKing

Duke wins.

Chief has no sex drive he wouldn't be distracted mhm

Originally posted by IceJaw
So you're saying Duke hasnt fought Aliens?! barker He has saved earth from em numerous times, ALONE erm

Just cuz MC is in outer space more often doesnt make him the winner erm

compared to the aliens chief fights ermm and they are on earth blink

Kayne Archeron
i'd have to go with MC, he's got better armor, and though Duke's got some pretty heavy weapons, MC's probably got training against that sort of weaponry... not the EXACT same weapons, but similar ones

SpadeKing
and Duke would be distracted by his own strippers

BackFire
Or motivated...

Besides, you know he's had some steamy hot cyber butt sex with cortana during the slower missions.

Kayne Archeron
Or motivated...

Besides, you know he's had some steamy hot cyber butt sex with cortana during the slower missions.

yeah, you wonder what he does when you're stuck on a Legendary-difficulty Arbitor mission wink

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by woody82
Not really NUkem was good, but never faced some of th stuff that MAster Chief has. All them aliens and stuff... Missles that constantly fire and kill you in one hit?

Either way, Duke's weaponry is simply more out there, he doesn't have the limitations that Chief has. He can simply shink Chief. Duke has been stated near immortal as well, feeding off of his ego more than his actual health.

We all know Duke has an ego.

SpadeKing
Or motivated...

That was classified files mhm

Missles that constantly fire and kill you in one hit?

Either way, Duke's weaponry is simply more out there, he doesn't have the limitations that Chief has. He can simply shink Chief. Duke has been stated near immortal as well, feeding off of his ego more than his actual health.

We all know Duke has an ego.

Chief meets no limitations unless knocked unconcious

Tha C-Master
Shrinkray, frozen, death.

Either way your statement is theoretical for anyone, but in gameplay he has weapon limitations that make the game more realistic.

SpadeKing
weapon limitations but no bodly limitations, anyway he would move to fast for Duke to track.

$noopbert
Duke beats his ass, done in the game forum.

He shrinks him, then steps on him! hail to the king baby! It'd be like stepping on a nickel... it wouldn't get crushed erm

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by SpadeKing
weapon limitations but no bodly limitations, anyway he would move to fast for Duke to track. Duke has faced faster.

Originally posted by $noopbert
It'd be like stepping on a nickel... it wouldn't get crushed erm He's stepped on heavily armored foes and squished them like grapes. His weapons are simply too exotic. He could also expand him. One hit and he's frozen, then it won't matter how durable he is when he's shattered.

SpadeKing
Duke has faced faster.

He's stepped on heavily armored foes and squished them like grapes. His weapons are simply too exotic. He could also expand him. One hit and he's frozen, then it won't matter how durable he is when he's shattered.

No he hasn't Duke moves in slow motion compared to Chief adn thats even without the suit

Tha C-Master
No he hasn't Duke moves in slow motion compared to Chief adn thats even without the suit Duke is crazy fast, faster with Steriods, (Vitamin x to you N64 players)...

A freeze blast ricochets, freezes him, and he dies.

SpadeKing
Duke is crazy fast, faster with Steriods, (Vitamin x to you N64 players)...

A freeze blast ricochets, freezes him, and he dies.

ok get this Chief can pratically see bullets move from out of the gun cause of how fast he is from enhancements, what chance does Duke have if eh can't even touch the guy?

Tha C-Master
ok get this Chief can pratically see bullets move from out of the gun cause of how fast he is from enhancements, what chance does Duke have if eh can't even touch the guy? His weaponry of course, it's much better. I haven't seen any reason he would win in gameplay standards (Master Chief), unless you're going by the book, which is debateable as it isn't gameplay and it hypes his abilities. Duke is practically immortal and his strength is his ego... He can carry virtually unlimited amounts of weapons, tripbombs, pipebombs, 1 freeze and Chief's done, 1 Shrink and he's done. You have your BFG (which I was trying to not include), Torpedo Launcher, Incediary Rocket Launcher, Expander. Too many weapons for any situation. Logic dictates that Duke would win, despite Halo's fanbase.

SpadeKing
His weaponry of course, it's much better. I haven't seen any reason he would win in gameplay standards (Master Chief), unless you're going by the book, which is debateable as it isn't gameplay and it hypes his abilities. Duke is practically immortal and his strength is his ego... He can carry virtually unlimited amounts of weapons, tripbombs, pipebombs, 1 freeze and Chief's done, 1 Shrink and he's done. You have your BFG (which I was trying to not include), Torpedo Launcher, Incediary Rocket Launcher, Expander. Too many weapons for any situation. Logic dictates that Duke would win, despite Halo's fanbase.

axtually the book is canon so all of chiefy's abilities count making him waaaay stronger and faster. Also he can move fast enough to disarm Duke

Tha C-Master
For game versus? Doesn't matter because of Duke's "immortality" anyways.
axtually the book is canon so all of chiefy's abilities count making him waaaay stronger and faster. Also he can move fast enough to disarm Duke Holy Hand Grenade homes in on chief and blows him to pieces. His weapons are simply too exotic for Chief...

SpadeKing
true his weapons are better but, like I said Chief would be able to disarm him before being shot

Tha C-Master
When did Duke become slow? Either way his weaponry has a vast array of range effects.

Either way, what do you see for Chief out of ten?

SpadeKing
When did Duke become slow? Either way his weaponry has a vast array of range effects.

Either way, what do you see for Chief out of ten?

7 ermm

Tha C-Master
I'll settle for 8 with Duke, with steriods he becomes even faster and stronger.

SpadeKing
I'll settle for 8 with Duke, with steriods he becomes even faster and stronger.

Chief has enhancements waaaay past Steroids I just gave him a seven cause of some of Duke's weapons

Tha C-Master
Chief has enhancements waaaay past Steroids I just gave him a seven cause of some of Duke's weapons Duke's steriods just add to what he already is... most of Duke's weapons render MC completely ineffective and killable in one single hit.

SpadeKing
Duke's steriods just add to what he already is... most of Duke's weapons render MC completely ineffective and killable in one single hit.

thats why I said 7 depends on Duke's starting weapon and position.

At the age of 14 Chief could kick his a$s in hand-to-hand laughing

Tha C-Master
Doubtful, Duke has his own feats of superhuman prowress, that's *without* the enhancements.

Starting weapon and position? Why would Duke start out with a useless weapon? Does Chief start where you want him to because you wish him to win? Sounds a bit desperate.

SpadeKing
Doubtful, Duke has his own feats of superhuman prowress, that's *without* the enhancements.

Starting weapon and position? Why would Duke start out with a useless weapon? Does Chief start where you want him to because you wish him to win? Sounds a bit desperate.

like how far away and if he has the homing weapon thats the only way he can win roll eyes (sarcastic) Chief moves fast enough to see the bullets exit a gun now what chance does duke have with keeping up with him?

Tha C-Master
like how far away and if he has the homing weapon thats the only way he can win roll eyes (sarcastic) Chief moves fast enough to see the bullets exit a gun now what chance does duke have with keeping up with him? Bullets are the biggest jobbers in comics... you're going to have to do better than that.

Duke wins by freezing, homing, and shrinking, no to mention expanding. He can carry all of his weapons, and the only way a fanboy tried to win last year was to make Duke have nothing and give MC his armor.

Duke has no limits and is considered immortal, he is only stopped by his ego. He has lifted the parts of monsters the size of semi's, and kicked the ends off of them.

Chief becomes frozen, his head is ripped off, and his throat is shitted down. smokin'

Blaxican Hydra
like how far away and if he has the homing weapon thats the only way he can win roll eyes (sarcastic) Chief moves fast enough to see the bullets exit a gun now what chance does duke have with keeping up with him?

Bullsh*t. Even when he could seee those "bullets" he still got shot like ten times, hell hsi shields even winked out once or twice. Plus, if he can see them and dodge the mso easily, how come he can't dodge covanent plasma weapons, which are actually SLOWER than human weapons?

IceJaw
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Bullsh*t. Even when he could seee those "bullets" he still got shot like ten times, hell hsi shields even winked out once or twice. Plus, if he can see them and dodge the mso easily, how come he can't dodge covanent plasma weapons, which are actually SLOWER than human weapons? Yeah so a " roll eyes (sarcastic) " shouldnt even be in that post erm

Tha C-Master
I'm sure he'll entertain us when he gets back...

Superboy Prime
Please enlighten me on how the Carbine, FRG, Sword and Beam Rifle are slower than their human counterparts.

SpadeKing
Bullets are the biggest jobbers in comics... you're going to have to do better than that.

Duke wins by freezing, homing, and shrinking, no to mention expanding. He can carry all of his weapons, and the only way a fanboy tried to win last year was to make Duke have nothing and give MC his armor.

Duke has no limits and is considered immortal, he is only stopped by his ego. He has lifted the parts of monsters the size of semi's, and kicked the ends off of them.

Chief becomes frozen, his head is ripped off, and his throat is shitted down. smokin'

what do you not get about how much faster he moves than duke? :confuse:

Bullsh*t. Even when he could seee those "bullets" he still got shot like ten times, hell hsi shields even winked out once or twice. Plus, if he can see them and dodge the mso easily, how come he can't dodge covanent plasma weapons, which are actually SLOWER than human weapons?
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Please enlighten me on how the Carbine, FRG, Sword and Beam Rifle are slower than their human counterparts.

happy

I'm sure he'll entertain us when he gets back...

I'm sure you''l entertain me with a fanboyism comment on how much faster, stronger, and a better thinker Duke is and the name, functions, nicknames, and where he first found all of his weapons

Blaxican Hydra
what do you not get about how much faster he moves than duke? :confuse:

happy

I'm sure you''l entertain me with a fanboyism comment on how much faster, stronger, and a better thinker Duke is and the name, functions, nicknames, and where he first found all of his weapons

Hey look he provided entertainment eek!

SpadeKing
Hey look he provided entertainment eek!

glare

Blaxican Hydra
yayz0rz!

SpadeKing
so you're saying Rayden would also lose this fight?

Blaxican Hydra
Rayden... ?

My RP character?

SpadeKing
Rayden... ?

My RP character?

Yea as a fully operational spartan

Blaxican Hydra
Probably. The higher tech really does matter most of the time.

Even in the Halo novels it shows how much higher tech of the Covanent curbstomp the Humans everytime.

SpadeKing
D@mmit he didn't fall for it. I mean errr.... true dat yes

Blaxican Hydra
Word, I may be a virtually ignorant and true to the sterotype black man, but I have my moments.

Tha C-Master
What's so hard to understand about Duke being harder to put down, especially after you admitted the tech mattered? You clearly just contradicted yourself.

Explain how he is getting past his Energy weapon, which homes in on victim's life forces and tears them apart?

Never said all that at didn't need too... it's obvious MC loses in alot of these threads people put him in, but these fanboys giving him head just can't seem to accept that? Where has my argument been fanboyish, everything I said you haven't countered with anything but "nuh uh"... I'm sure you have all of his books, all of his stats, and download anything that has to do with him.

His weapons are superior, this you didn't deny, but your points have had no logic. You say he's one thing, but his feats contradict another. I think you just know very little about Duke. And you'll defend almost any thread with Chief. I guess one must uphold their heroes I suppose.

And why would knowing the names of weapons be fanboyish? I'm not the one who has read his novels, and knows what he thinks when he goes in and out of the shower. You made a bunch of points, and they got tossed down, and you still threw them in the table again. So you try to copout by calling me a fanboy? "Entertainment" wasn't an insult. Nothing I haven't owned already through the years, but alas.

SpadeKing
Just see how these two characters compare ermm

Chief

Duke droolio er I mean see how he compares no expression

link2010
Duke all the way.

Tha C-Master
Just see how these two characters compare ermm

Chief

Duke droolio er I mean see how he compares no expression haha, I was a huge contribuitor to that... and I see what you mean, but that mostly pertains to Duke 3d and the contriversy surrounding it... his powers are achieved through his ego for the most part.

SpadeKing
haha, I was a huge contribuitor to that... and I see what you mean, but that mostly pertains to Duke 3d and the contriversy surrounding it... his powers are achieved through his ego for the most part.

Chief just gets a girl that looks better than Pamela Anderson and make her strip infront of duke and kills him tehn end mhm

Tha C-Master
He dies happy... he's used to women, it'd probably take more than Pambo though... smile

SpadeKing
He dies happy... he's used to women, it'd probably take more than Pambo though... smile

fine he'll force the entire destiny Child's to strip for him and paris hilton no expression he dies drooling

Nevermind
Duke is the epitome of manliness. All he has to do is swing his ball sack in Chief's face and he'll knock him out. That's what happens when you have balls of steel. yes

SpadeKing
chief bones is made of steel no expression they'll both use their balls for the fight instead

Nevermind
chief bones is made of steel no expression they'll both use their balls for the fight instead

no expression

That would be interesting.

SpadeKing
the fight of the big bell balls no expression *gets video camera and coco butter lotion* ready no expression

Tha C-Master
You guys need help...

SpadeKing
You guys need help...

*gives a tube of lotion* no expression

Nevermind
You guys need help...

Says the guy who's located in a tearing ass.

Darkstorm Zero
I was gonna say something.... but now with all the nuts-a-swinging I don't think I want to be around here....

(Should cultivate the wank from this fight to make a new colonge and name it "Mind of a killer - for men who want to smell like real men".) sick

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Nevermind
Says the guy who's located in a tearing ass. That's more of what I'm doing... sick

IceJaw
Then put it in a "currently" laughing out loud

SpadeKing
*Watches and films the fight*

wanknone

Tha C-Master
Therapy...
Your friend.

Blaxican Hydra

Because fo the enhancements CHief has no balls. He has a mangina, hence the "decreased sex drive". no expression

Duriel-076
A few Needler round would tear Duke in half.
MC can't see the bullets leaving the barrel, but the can dodge them. His bones are incased in cabide ceramic. It takes a supersonic impact to break them.

The Plasma Pistol charge shot would puch a hole clean through Duke's body.

Spawn_Master
MC would wipe more than the floor with Duke. erm

Take a magnum and fire a couple of rounds, would clean him up good.

There is no point for this arguement, MC owns all.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Duriel-076
A few Needler round would tear Duke in half.
MC can't see the bullets leaving the barrel, but the can dodge them. His bones are incased in cabide ceramic. It takes a supersonic impact to break them.

The Plasma Pistol charge shot would puch a hole clean through Duke's body. Did you bother reading the arguments? What if MC is frozen or shot, he's been hit before, one and he's done.

Originally posted by Spawn_Master
MC would wipe more than the floor with Duke. erm

Take a magnum and fire a couple of rounds, would clean him up good.

There is no point for this arguement, MC owns all. He's taken worse than magnum's like... rockets.

MC owns all just shows your impeding bias anyways.

Blaxican Hydra
Did you bother reading the arguments? What if MC is frozen or shot, he's been hit before, one and he's done.

He's taken worse than magnum's like... rockets.

MC owns all just shows your impeding bias anyways.

YEah, the MAster CHief fanboys are pretty rampant on this forum, almost as bad as the DBZ ones.

Frist off, MC is VERY susseptable to bullets, a flood witha shotgun can kill you in a few hits. Another exampel of how uncannon the books are.

Second as C-mAster said, Duke has taken much worse than magnum shots and durvived, while MC on the other hand can WTFpwnd by a pistol in the back of the head.

Master CHief owns NOTHING except for the covanent.

Duriel-076
Master Chief's speed will be extremely hard, if not impossible, for a human to track. And Needler rounds home in, btw.

Blaxican Hydra
NEedler rounds home like sh*t.

I dodge needler rounds all the tiem by just sude stepping. Thats al lI do. Once the roudn gets close I move my joystick to the left once, and they all miss me. Needlers suck.

Duriel-076
Meh, the Plasma Pistol could do it then.

Darkstorm Zero
The kind of Firepower that Dukes packing makes his arsenal at least on par with the stuff you find in games like Turok, That Plasma Cannon in the 64 version of Duke is a nuke scaled weapon.

Lets expand a little on that, MC can carry 3 weapons at most, 2 if they are both 2 handed weapons. Duke on the other hand has fragging heaps of stuff that he carries with him everywhere, including huge Area of Effect weapons and even some WMDs. MC stands no chance against most of what Dukes packing, especially when they are upgraded.

In 64, the instagib explosive shotgun shells where the best thing to find in Multiplayer, and the worst thing to be on the wrong end of...

SpadeKing
Because fo the enhancements CHief has no balls. He has a mangina, hence the "decreased sex drive". no expression

but he still has balls no expression

YEah, the MAster CHief fanboys are pretty rampant on this forum, almost as bad as the DBZ ones.

Frist off, MC is VERY susseptable to bullets, a flood witha shotgun can kill you in a few hits. Another exampel of how uncannon the books are.

Second as C-mAster said, Duke has taken much worse than magnum shots and durvived, while MC on the other hand can WTFpwnd by a pistol in the back of the head.

Master CHief owns NOTHING except for the covanent.

depends where he is shot his armour can reflect bullet rounds if I remember correctly

Master Chief's speed will be extremely hard, if not impossible, for a human to track. And Needler rounds home in, btw.

I tried that apparently duke is still fast enough to track and shoot him erm

Kram3r
That's more of what I'm doing... sick

That's still too much info.

Tha C-Master
Overactive imagination there... and I forgot about that Plasma Canon... that's just overkill.

Duriel-076
Bah. I say MC gets some Fury nukes, since the other Spartans get/use em on Reach. To blow up a Covie ship. They just tossed it in.

To make it fair, since Duke gets tons of crap.
The plasma pistol still puts a hole through his chest. Actually, most plasma weapons do.

Hmm. Beam Rifle burns a hole through his head, Lord knows MC doesn't need to snipe, the sword could lop off his head...MC could probably thow it and spear him...A plasma 'nade would vaporize him...

Tha C-Master
Bah. I say MC gets some Fury nukes, since the other Spartans get/use em on Reach. To blow up a Covie ship. They just tossed it in. Sounds more like a plothole type weapon anyways, and it would take him much longer to utilize... so much for that.

This is what this thread degenerated to last year, because MC fans wanted to see him win, "let's give them the same weapons, but MC keeps his armor."

If that's the case Duke can go back in time and bring in reinforcements of his own self.

The plasma pistol still puts a hole through his chest. Actually, most plasma weapons do. One freeze...

Hmm. Beam Rifle burns a hole through his head, Lord knows MC doesn't need to snipe, the sword could lop off his head...MC could probably thow it and spear him...A plasma 'nade would vaporize him... Duke doesn't either, throw in a pipe-bomb and a hand grenade and that's the match.

Blaxican Hydra
Bah. I say MC gets some Fury nukes, since the other Spartans get/use em on Reach. To blow up a Covie ship. They just tossed it in.

The plasma pistol still puts a hole through his chest. Actually, most plasma weapons do.

Hmm. Beam Rifle burns a hole through his head, Lord knows MC doesn't need to snipe, the sword could lop off his head...MC could probably thow it and spear him...A plasma 'nade would vaporize him...

Thsi is what they did i nthe MC vs. Samus thread. People were saying MC should be able to call in UNSC warships and sh*t to make it fair.

Plus, MC CANT have Nukes because their not HIS weapons. He can't USE them in the game either.

Plasma Pistol sucks ass as well, most covanent weapons do, except for a certain few. Andplease, dont get me started on the homing thing again.

Duke can move pretty damn fast, fast enough to dodge a thrown sword...

Reall, most of the feats done in those stupid books aren't that great if you look at them. For example, In track, I have a freind who can run seven blocks in twenty seconds.

Tha C-Master
Warships... lol

Tha C-Master
Duke has a jetpack too...

Darkstorm Zero
And a Portable Medikit...

And Armour (Not like MC's but it's still armour)

And Scuba Gear stick out tongue (MC would sink like a rock in the water wearing all his gear)

And why are we now bringing in non-game material such as the Fury Nukes? or the ability to carry more than 3 weapons? Duke has these advantages MC doesn't. Instead, why not use one of MC's advantages like the ability to climb into vehicles and stationary turrets, instead of trying to kill off Dukes advantages by giving them to MC?

no dice, they fight exactly the same way as they would in their respective games, no exeptions.

Tha C-Master
And the Holoduke... gas mask...

Hduke and pipe bomb combo

Darkstorm Zero
Personally, I would pay to see MC defeat the Cycloid Emperor one on one... or any of the Duke 3d boss monsters...

Battlelord with a massive chaingun/underslung mortar cannon and the ability to instagib whatever it walks on

Overlord with two rapid fire missile launchers and also the ability to instagib through close combat

Cycloid Emperor with a very rapid fire missile launcher, spread of Psychic Blasts, very rapid fire plasma cannon, and the close combat instagib...

Duke defeated these monsters, MC never faced anything like that, and I doubt he would do anywhere near as well.

Tha C-Master
No, I didn't want to bring them in there... damn reading this makes me want to play duke.

How about the underwater queen? She made protector drones (ailen beasts) as well as instagibbed...

Darkstorm Zero
That, was a ***** and a bit... but since MC would sink like a deadweight, I knew he never had a chance.

Tha C-Master
lol, then there were the parts when you were ganged upon by 2 or 3 battlelord sentries depending on the difficulty.

Playstation was the hardest, their BS's (battlelord sentries) took 2x more rpg's, and were full size as well.

The extra episode had a part where you came to the ailen spaceship and there were 3 out there, and then 2 more for 5, (on come get some).

Duriel-076
Plasma is really hot you know. Burns clean through almost anything.

The BR55(Battle Rifle) would enable MC to get a headshot.

Blaxican Hydra
And this matters..how? Duke has guns that can kil him in almost one hit.

SpadeKing
If anyone here ever played Juggernaut mode on Halo 2 the Juggernaut is just a small taste of what a real Spartan is and he is pretty much capable of taking a rocket if I remember when I got hit wink

Tha C-Master
Cycloid Emperor took 50, and shot a Plethora of them, same with Battlelord and Moon Assault Leader.

Which brings me to the Devastator, shoots about 99 missles in 10 seconds.

Duriel-076
Well. It doesn't matter who has the better weapon in this battle. MC's BR55 shoots a 3 bullets per burst (bullets move faster than sound btw).
Chief has aim that qualifies as miraculous, he'd hit Duke before Duke even saw him. Can you say headshot!

Tha C-Master
Well. It doesn't matter who has the better weapon in this battle. Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... the very thing that makes you win doesn't matter. Funny how you go further and bring up an argument for a weapon, which, doesn't seem to matter.

MC's BR55 shoots a 3 bullets per burst (bullets move faster than sound btw).
Missles>bullets. 100 missles in a few seconds isn't something MC will handle.

Plasma canon is a nuke scaled weapon... nothing he's doing there?

Chief has aim that qualifies as miraculous, he'd hit Duke before Duke even saw him. Can you say headshot!

Duke has to hit switches, in the sky, and under water... not seeing him that sounds waay too biased, considering they're starting right in front of each other...

If you want to go into game mechanics, headshots don't even work in classic Duke.

Duriel-076
Okay, Chief is still faster, he'd draw his weapon faster, get the shot off faster, and kill Duke.

Burning thought
chief slips on a banana peel and breaks his neck in his own suit laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance pwned by a banana skin, some tough guy he is

Tha C-Master
Okay, Chief is still faster, he'd draw his weapon faster, get the shot off faster, and kill Duke. Steroids, Jetpack....

Duriel-076
MC has a steroid implant in his thyroid. A jetpack is only gonna give Chief an explosive to shoot at, an explosive attached to his target.

Blaxican Hydra
And?

Duriel-076
And he's freaking faster than Duke. So, MC wins, headshot.

Blaxican Hydra
And? MC is faster than all of the covanent, yet he doesn't get a headshot on every one of them. Matter of fact, he gets a headshot on very little of them. Also I think Dukes smart enough than to just stand in one spot.

Tha C-Master
MC has a steroid implant in his thyroid. A jetpack is only gonna give Chief an explosive to shoot at, an explosive attached to his target. Duke's steriods aren't normal steroids.

Why would he hit duke's JP if Duke is in front of him? And not the Jetpack.

Duriel-076
And? MC is faster than all of the covanent, yet he doesn't get a headshot on every one of them. Matter of fact, he gets a headshot on very little of them. Also I think Dukes smart enough than to just stand in one spot. Its not like moving will help.

Because, a sniper round will go cleanly through him.

Tha C-Master
No clearly moving won't help when it has against weapons that home, unlike the sniper...

We've already established Duke has the better weapons.

Duriel-076
So what? Better weapons won't help if you're dead.

Tha C-Master
I know... poor MC, his fanboys won't help him when he's dead...

Blaxican Hydra
Yeah its pretty sad.

Ugh... Duke carevs MC into dust.

And ebfore anyone breaks out the "MC WILL JUST NUKE HIS SUIT IF HE LOSES SO NO ONE LOSES!!111111111!*(*&!^&!%!!!!!!!!!!" BUISNESS i JUST READ FINISHED READING THE BOOKS, AND THE MJOLNIR suits "nuclear" explosion only has a ten meter radius.

Milkie
Wow this thread went far

Coleman Trebor
Most of the MC fanboys have all but been exterminated in the past two months.

Gouki
Wow, you guys did well in proving that Duke Nukem beats Master Chief in a fight. 'Specially Tha C-Master.

Duriel-076
I'm still here. And I'm still a fanboy. And I still think MC would win.

IceJaw
erm

Tha C-Master
I'm still here. And I'm still a fanboy. And I still think MC would win. Some reason I find this funny today. I guess it's the step of admittance.

2D_MASTER

Duke wins.

That's the STILL best post up to date..... Nukem wins..

Tha C-Master
I can see why you like that post... laughing out loud

MadMel
same laughing out loud

Liquid_Fire
I would think MC's abilites would lead him to just b last Duke between the eyes in like .02 seconds into the fight. He'd just draw and shoot faster.

Darkstorm Zero
He has no such abilities in the game. and... Dukes just as deadly in them games, since he downed plenty of Pig Cops with his Desert Eagle in about 3 seconds flat in Time to Kill.

Dukes superior Weponry and BadAssery wins the day for him, Again.

Liquid_Fire
You can't say his reflexes aren't that good in the game. His reflexes in the game are as good as the person playing him. Read the manual for the game, or the novel, either way it boasts his enhanced reflexes, or "Spartan Timing". He can react and move much faster than normal. The suit he wears is wired to move with his thoughts.

Darkstorm Zero
Again the halo Novel rears it's ugly head...

Listen closely Liquid (I can't beleive I have to say this yet AGAIN, for the upteen millionth time...), Here, the Novels have no bearing, because they contradict primary Canon. They books may say official Bungee material or whatnot, but unless these abilities are demonstrated in the Primary Medium (In this case the game) then they are not usable as evidence here.

His reflexes are yes as good as a Spartain, but justlike Duke, he reacts at the same sped as the Player, where does that leave us? well we'll have to assume that a very good player is playing them. Wich leaves things like Weapons, of which Duke easily outclasses any weapon seen to be posessed by Halo, including the Scarab Gun.

Dukes Plasma Cannon is in effect a WMD capable of deatomising everything in a HUGE radius.

~B@ckB0n3~
He's taken worse than magnum's like... rockets.

MC owns all just shows your impeding bias anyways. Rockets don't have good accuracy unless he would be near Duke. Magnum's reach far like a long-range weapon, just without the firepower like any other weapon would have.

MC's enhanced Spartan genetics have nothing to do with it. It all deals with the certain weapon that they're both using, and the way they use it. Heck, Master Chief could probably beat Duke with an SMG for all I care. erm

Tha C-Master
The manual has Duke as immortal. big grin Hiya storm! Darkstorm...

~B@ckB0n3~
The manual has Duke as immortal. big grin Hiya storm! Darkstorm... Immortal? If he's immortal, than this arguement is pointless, because nothing MC would use could kill him, so it makes it unfair. So MC wins by default erm

I am not comfortable with how many times I used "erm"

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
Immortal? If he's immortal, than this arguement is pointless, because nothing MC would use could kill him, so it makes it unfair. So MC wins by default erm

I am not comfortable with how many times I used "erm" MC wins by default... hell that would make him lose by default.

He's practically immortal, his level of durability/will is kept alive by his ego... it's what allows him to perform superhuman feats of violence.

~B@ckB0n3~
Well then I edit my post and say that yes, It all does come down to MC's enhanced genetics and Duke's so called "Immortality". I still say MC would beat him.

The improvements that went on MC allow him to run faster, lift more weight, and stay alive longer than any normal man could. I mean, look at the weight of his armor, it weighs just about 1 ton, and he's able to lift it like it's a feather .

Also the results are fatal, many people die after getting those enhancements.

Tha C-Master
Duke has done more than "any normal man can".

His weapons allow several ways to kill MC instantly and he's not "limited" like MC either. He can fly, he can carry tons of weapons, he can shrink, expand, freeze, kill from the inside out... etc. His arsneal is simply much better. If this were a h2h match I would say otherwise, but it simply isn't.

Liquid_Fire
OK so no novel. Read the manual that comes with the game. He has better reflexes, better everything. If we're going by the game then MC can lift several dozen tons, since he can flip the largest of tanks with total ease... You guys tell me I can't use the manual as canon then go use the manual to state Duke is immortal.

It's fine by me if you want filter the "usable" canon to make the MC as weak as possible and not do so with Duke Nukem but MC's training and ability are extreme. A trained Marine could beat the shit out of 10 people without training. It counts for a lot.

Blax X
Yayyy you arrived!

Liquid_Fire
Someone mentioed before missiles>bullets, In this fight it'd be untrue, because a bullet will reach it's mark before a missile...and the Master Chief most likely wont miss if he is TRYING to get a headshot. You cant go around and say that the Duke Nukem games mechanics don't allow headshots, then go on about aspects that make Duke stronger through realism...

Blax X
I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
I think you're special whats behind your back
So turn around and ill pick up the slack.
Take em' to the bridge

Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I'm your slave
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave
It's just that no one makes me feel this way

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Liquid_Fire
OK so no novel. Read the manual that comes with the game. He has better reflexes, better everything. If we're going by the game then MC can lift several dozen tons, since he can flip the largest of tanks with total ease... You guys tell me I can't use the manual as canon then go use the manual to state Duke is immortal.

It's fine by me if you want filter the "usable" canon to make the MC as weak as possible and not do so with Duke Nukem but MC's training and ability are extreme. A trained Marine could beat the shit out of 10 people without training. It counts for a lot. Duke beat a race of ailens singlehandedly. His weapons are just better.

Liquid_Fire
MC beat...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...different alien races...for the most part on his own in the games...

Blax X
He had Marines whith him every other level...so did The Arbiter.

Liquid_Fire
Every other level? No not ever other level, and he only had marines for small portions of most of the level he had Marines, and those marines sucked ballz. 50 marines couldnt' beat level 1 on heroic. 1 MC could beat all the levels on legendary and have the time to mop the aleins blood up off the floor with their faces.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>