Ironman(hulk Buster Armor)vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hellboy13
NO PREP TIME AND THERE IN NEW YORK CITY

galan7777777
im not 2 familiar with this type of armor that ironman has, but thor has gone blow for blow with the hulk, hes got my vote!

Demonic Phoenix
Thor wins this.

rotiart
Hulkbuster armor was made to be more durable, but slower, and less agile. Its armor was made ot withstand more damage... hence hulkbuster. Its huge too. However, the hulkbuster probably would be on the strength levels of thor, it wouldn't have his maneuvibility or speed. Thor would easily dodge the attacks and destroy the armor.

Soljer
The Thorbuster armor couldn't handle Thor, neither could the Hulkbuster.

rotiart
Thorbuster... was that the official name of the armor that was made with uru metal?

Soljer
Originally posted by rotiart
Thorbuster... was that the official name of the armor that was made with uru metal?

I can't recall if it was ever made official. I just know it was the armor Tony designed to take on thor, it even resembled the destroyer. But, in the end, Thor ended up destroying Tony without much trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.