ADVANCED runescape players read plz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

montie
1st Of July 2006, Runescape's Security has been overcome,

My method will not be made public until the goal is achieved,

What i need?

An individual who can script (php,html,java script)
Must be willing to work hours on end,
Understands fully Html (Most likely if you understand Html very well you will be thinking this is a scam/hack as Runescape have over 90+ different servers and is a secure server and there security can never be breached, i wil briefly explain how)

It has been breeched due to a small error made by jagex, They know they have made it but cant cover it up, They tried to cover it up by creating the windows client, to get less people on Internet explorer who may come across the error,

What it is, when anyone logs into runescape a ticket is sent to the server holding the passwords and if its wrong a automatic screen shows of the invalid login, if its correct a ticket (acces granted one) is sent back to access into the accounts details, now some things i have not worked out which need your help.

will runescape have an account ticket number for everyone and it will never be changed if its not changed then its 99% possible to hack Runescape.

If the tickets change all the time this narrows the chances by far,

If you dont understand il make it brief,

E.G you have a train ticket, sometimes it has a number on if you take it to one of the managers give them the number they can type it into a computer and get ur details that is what jagex does with accounts to find out if the password matches the one you have added,

i am not fully explaining my self on here until its unleashed. The other person i am looking for is someone who can program.

if you want more information please reply thanks.

?(?(?(?(?((?)?)?)?)?)?)?)

BackFire
We have a video game section, and I believe a Runescape thread in said section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.