Star Wars Christmas Special

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediLowbacca
Hello, IM preety sure ths belongs here

Well you see iv been hunting for the Star Wars Christmas Special everywere....so far iv only found part 1 and the video quality was very poor

Can anyone give me a link/download were i can whatch the entire film and have at least decent quility

JediLowbacca
Hmm....i guess this IS a rare Video

I only found Part I on Google video

JediLowbacca
Wow....i guess im not that only one...haha

JediLowbacca
The Christmas Special was about life day (Wookiee Holiday) And Han and Chewie are on tehre way to kashyyk when imperial partrols are searching for them(This is after Han Shot down Vaders Tie Fighter) They have to Fly far away from the wookiee vilage and take a walk. While this is all happening CHewbacca's Family(Wife, Unlce,Son) Are getting ready for the celebration. The Uncle(Itchie) Gave Chewbacca's son(forget name) A present with star wars characters doing acrobatics.After this Chewies son turns on the radio and hears an emergency warning that 2 smugglers are on the planet and that imperial officers will be coming to each house.In the next scene you see a elderly shop owner in his shop telling the imperial officer what products he has. The imperial Officer says ill take it and walks away...
The Wookiee family heres a knock at the door they think its an imperial officer

End of Part I...

WTF IS PART II OMG

JediLowbacca
Yea its a crappy decription bt i did off the top of me ehad....haha

Captain REX
Well, as it turns out, the Star Wars Holiday Special was scary as hell. You're not going to find a lot of positive responses if you're still looking for it.

JediLowbacca
Haha yea i know cause george lucas banned it...Maybe when ig et my limewire abck ill look for it on there

Spartan ll
Most likely idea would be for you to look it up on Youtube,I found it there.Just type in 'Star Wars Holiday Special' into the search engine on the site and you should find what you're looking for.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.