Who could beat the Flash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
WHo could beat The Flash if he was evil, didnt care who or what he destroyed, and went at full power?

Flash Respect thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375451&highlight=Respect+Flash+forumid%3A95

Skeets
Zoom... smile

MJOILNIR
Well I guess Mr. Immortal will just outlive him stick out tongue

Wolverine2006
U shuld read his respect thread its really impressive.

Skeets
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Yaeh,to bad Zoom stills owns him.

Wolverine2006
Zoom dies before his heart beats

Skeets
laughing out loud Zoom would rock Flash's jaw before he can even move an inch.

Wolverine2006
I dought it

xmarksthespot
I dought it How exactly does one do that?

Wally West
Do you even know who Zoom is?

Darth Vegas

You should read Zoom's feats and capabilities.

Its even more impressive. wink

doan_m
care to list them here? Really, i have to see.

olympian
Zoom.

Alfheim
The runner with infnity gem?...Or without?

ThePittman
About any cosmic. Reed, Doom or Lex with prep

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ThePittman
About any cosmic. Reed, Doom or Lex with prep

Even with prep, I can't imagine any possible way at all for Doom, Reed, or Lex to defeat Flash. Please elaborate.

MattDay
superman bangin

ThePittman

Tron
Batman...

Tshern
Not to mention that Doom came up with a time machine before Reed.

Squirrel Girl, Slade, Wolverine, Cap...

Accel
Is this current "I have the Speed Force inside of me" Bart Flash?

Big Sexy
Silver Surfer probably
Runner

Alfheim
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Silver Surfer probably
Runner

Yeah but I dont even think both of them can move so fast that they can travel through time. Well actually ive just been thinking about it and maybe they can. Travelling at the speed of light can cause you to time travel technically, but the Flash can exceed the speed of light.

Ive just been reading the Flash respect thread. Their taking the fuggin mick hes way too powerful! How the hell does this guy even have a comic book???!!! This guys so powerful that he shouldnt even have any enemies.

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah but I dont even think both of them can move so fast that they can travel through time. Well actually ive just been thinking about it and maybe they can. Travelling at the speed of light can cause you to time travel technically, but the Flash can exceed the speed of light.

Ive just been reading the Flash respect thread. Their taking the fuggin mick hes way too powerful! How the hell does this guy even have a comic book???!!! This guys so powerful that he shouldnt even have any enemies.

Uhhh....the Surfer can easily travel at five hundred times the speed of light. As can the Runner. As can the Flash.

Does it make sense, relatively speaking? No....but they've done it plenty of times.

Alfheim
Ok fair enough LOL

galan7777777
only 1 i can think of would be "black flash" its the being the plays the same role as death, and is used in cases where some1 is tied into the speed force

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
only 1 i can think of would be "black flash" its the being the plays the same role as death, and is used in cases where some1 is tied into the speed force he's as fast as the flash, and has time manipulation skills

Blair Wind
and has already failed erm

galan7777777
Originally posted by Blair Wind
and has already failed erm he didnt fail because of his powers, he was outsmarted

galan7777777
Originally posted by Blair Wind
and has already failed erm they raced to the end of time where death would have no meaning, and black flash dissipated, but their speed was equal, and if BF wanted 2 he could have stopped flash in time, but chose not 2

MattDay
sounds screwed up to me...

galan7777777
Originally posted by MattDay
sounds screwed up to me... i agree its screwed up, but black flash's speed is still awesome

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
How exactly does one do that?

They do that by knowing that Flash is the fastest man alive...no Zoom.

Whittdawg92
olschool flash beats all his young-un imitators. a real o.g. flash is.

batdude123
The Presence
Great Evil Beast
Elaine
Lucifer
Michael
Spectre
Anti-Monitor
TOAA
Living Tribunal
Phoenix
etc. etc. etc.

kgkg
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Silver Surfer probably
Runner
not probably ......... SS will easily defeat any Flash......

When fighting Zoom.......... amped up flash with speed of other flash...... he was able to match Zoom who travel in another time stream. Making him seem fast.........

SS can control time at will........ And isn't restricted by speed limit........ and that just Speed wise ............ SS can arrage the molecular structure of entire cities

and SS can always do what the Turtle win.

soxfn89
superman

MattDay
yea superman has, obviously had to go to another level to get the flash but he did

Wolverine2006
I dont think Supes could take him if he went at full power

Draco69
Originally posted by soxfn89
superman

No. Not against an-all out Flash. He would be dead in a septosecond...literally.

Wolverine2006
thumb up

MattDay
superman has never gone all out either against flash, you cant prove either way smarty pants boxing

lft4ded
Originally posted by Tshern
Not to mention that Doom came up with a time machine before Reed.

Squirrel Girl, Slade, Wolverine, Cap...

That's because Reed had a hot gf that he was getting some from behind the scenes! Otherwise Reed would've had his first.

Scarlet315
How's about spiderman with prep? I think he is just as good at stopping anyone if he had prep, at least in the cartoon

Inhuman
Runner would beat flash before flash could react. cool

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Inhuman
Runner would beat flash before flash could react. cool

co-signed

Juntai
Runner would beat flash before flash could react. cool Doubtful.
Want to compare speed feats?

The-Judge
robinmessed hahahabig grin

leonheartmm
my favourite FLASH STOMPER is maelstrom. his powers seems to be engineered in direct opposition to flash. hed kill flash easily.

BuzzKiller
give dr. strange a few seconds of prep and he would easily defeat flash.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Juntai
Doubtful.
Want to compare speed feats?

Seeing as the runner only has few apearances, there isnt much to compare.
But you and I know runner is way faster than flash. You can deny it but its true.
Runner can go warpspeed, he is faster than surfer, ect ect...

Juntai
Seeing as the runner only has few apearances, there isnt much to compare.
But you and I know runner is way faster than flash. You can deny it but its true.
Runner can go warpspeed, he is faster than surfer, ect ect... Doesn't mean he's faster than Flash. But Flash certainly has speed feats over both Surfer and Runner. You can say they are faster- but since it's impossible to back, Flash will be considered faster until you prove otherwise.

Flash going balls out can and has outrun instant teleportation across galactic distances.

King_Mungi
superman has never gone all out either against flash, you cant prove either way smarty pants boxing

Except there is a scan of what Flash can easily due to Superman as he is making a direct comment about fighting him.

Inhuman
Doesn't mean he's faster than Flash. But Flash certainly has speed feats over both Surfer and Runner. You can say they are faster- but since it's impossible to back, Flash will be considered faster.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
right, he is faster than both of them.

Juntai
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Except there is a scan of what Flash can easily due to Superman as he is making a direct comment about fighting him. Everything sounds better in theory. Flash CAN bring Supes to his knees, but certainly the other way is possible as well. Pretty much any member of the JLA, going all out against an unprepared team, will manhandle the rest of the squad. Even Batman is among this.

Juntai
roll eyes (sarcastic)
right, he is faster than both of them. Prove Runner is faster if you can.

Your opinion, theory, and speculation don't hold up against Flash showing us he's the fastest.

I watch Pokemon

Juntai

MattDay
so when he touches someone do they becomse immune to the speed that he exerts, like running while holding someone, they don't get torn to pieces by the force of his running?

Juntai
so when he touches someone do they becomse immune to the speed that he exerts, like running while holding someone, they don't get torn to pieces by the force of his running? He extends his speedforce aura over them. Speedforce is also how he doesn't tear up the enviroment.. but he can choose to do so, should he wish to.

Flash is a god wrapped in Flesh.
The god of speed.

Superboy Prime
I really doubt it's possible to prep against the Flash.

leonheartmm
maelstrom would easily beat flash.

JohnnyDo3
The Mask would beat flash

ExtraMision5555
old age would beat flash

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I really doubt it's possible to prep against the Flash. And yet, Deathstroke has done so.

ExtraMision5555
for the record, and im sure this will upset some
flash is borderline anime-like as far as goofyness goes
speedforce? i officially beleive flash'es powerset is 40x more assanine than supermans

:/
p.s where does it specifically say no anime characters? (as in those viewed through a mangas perspective)
i know this quesiton looks dumb, but i was looking @ the rules again, and i didnt specifically see no manga characters.
i do realize thier is a manga thread, though

Superherovandal
seriously Flash full out is a high-herald level. He'd cite the speed formula in addition to his normal uber speed. then he'd steal supes speed and any others speedster alive. he'd be faster than basically everyone. besides Zoom. yes that includes SS. the speed formula would make him faster than SS.

ExtraMision5555
we shuold start treating flash as a near-celestial, speedforce makes absolutely no sense, and it does so much for him. i dont even think goku could handle him

Grimm22
I dought it

Wally got owned by Zoom in both the fight and afterwards, by killing Wally's unborn twins and nealry killing his wife.

But in the end he eventually beat him because of a push stick out tongue

Wally cant steal his speed because he really isnt fast in the way Wally is no

Avalonofthewind
Saviour can beat Flash.

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Saviour can beat Flash.
Who?

ExtraMision5555
blackheart can beat flash

batdude123
Superman ninja shifty

Grimm22
Who could be flash?...

Reed with prep.

Doom with prep

Galactus

Darkseid

Thanos

Phoneix

Martian Manhunter

ect...

batdude123
Manhunter. laughing Manhunter will always be a poor man's Superman... so sad for him. stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
Who?

Saviour. A guy who can become whatever he wants or create any weapon he wants just by thinking it.

He could imagine himself as Superboy Prime with access to the speed force.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8833/week331995action71316fp2.th.jpg

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Manhunter. laughing Manhunter will always be a poor man's Superman... so sad for him. stick out tongue

Too bad he owns Superman cool

mighty adam
Everything sounds better in theory. Flash CAN bring Supes to his knees, but certainly the other way is possible as well. Pretty much any member of the JLA, going all out against an unprepared team, will manhandle the rest of the squad. Even Batman is among this. no not all of them

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22

Uh, sorry. You've got it the other way around. cool

H. S. 6

Every day of the week, Grimm... every day of the week. rockon

batdude123
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Every day of the week, Grimm... every day of the week. rockon

Superman will ALWAYS be >> Martian Manhunter. evillaugh

Grimm22
Uh, sorry. You've got it the other way around. cool

Superman trys to punch MM. MM becomes intangible.

Superman trys to speed blitz MM. MM is just as fast as Supes

J'ohn turns intangible and mindrapes Supes.

END! big grin

Grimm22
Superman will ALWAYS be >> Martian Manhunter. evillaugh

Just like Bats >> Supes eh eek! laughing

batdude123

END! big grin

J'onn is no where near as fast as Superman. Superman can ALSO turn intangible and use telepathy against J'onnz. evillaugh

Avalonofthewind

END! big grin

MM has lost against Superman and characters Superman has beaten wayyy too many times.

mighty adam
Just like Bats >> Supes eh eek! laughing its sad but true bats has alot of wins over supes.

batdude123
Just like Bats >> Supes eh eek! laughing

That's hardly fair considering Batman>>>>>>the entire League. shifty

Grimm22
That's hardly fair considering Batman>>>>>>the entire League. shifty

Oh course right after Bats >>>>>>> Darkseid right eek!

mighty adam
J'onn is no where near as fast as Superman. Superman can ALSO turn intangible and use telepathy against J'onnz. evillaugh bat dude you now you know supes dose not have telepathy AND DON'T GO TALKING ABOUT T-VO BS. your better then that.

Grimm22
Originally posted by mighty adam
its sad but true bats has alot of wins over supes.

Only because Supes is either...

A.) Holding Back

B.) Jobbering

C.) Being the usual boyscout stick out tongue

Grimm22
MM has lost against Superman and characters Superman has beaten wayyy too many times.

Thats because up until a couple of years ago, J'ohn had the absolute WORST, weakness EVER! mad

batdude123
bat dude you now you know supes dose not have telepathy AND DON'T GO TALKING ABOUT T-VO BS. your better then that.

Why? He DOES have TP, and it just so happens that nobody here likes it. TOUGH! Get over it. It's a power of his, move on!

Grimm22
Why? He DOES have TP, and it just so happens that nobody here likes it. TOUGH! Get over it. It's a power of his, move on!

Oh course right next to his ability to look at people's souls stick out tongue

batdude123
Thats because up until a couple of years ago, J'ohn had the absolute WORST, weakness EVER! mad

The proof is in the feats. Superman will ALWAYS be > MM, and there's not a damn thing he can do about it. cool

batdude123
Oh course right next to his ability to look at people's souls stick out tongue

yes

mighty adam
Why? He DOES have TP, and it just so happens that nobody here likes it. TOUGH! Get over it. It's a power of his, move on! its bs you know it find if we ever debate vs each other i will use a uber powerful hero like rtk thor or god spawn and start useing one shot powers too. supes with tp my ass its not in his bio he more then likely never use that power again. batdude why you lowing yourself to fanboy class?

mighty adam
Why? He DOES have TP, and it just so happens that nobody here likes it. TOUGH! Get over it. It's a power of his, move on! ok hulk once punch threw time and shit now lets say from now on when ever he fights on these forums he just punch the foe threw time bs fanboy pis.

batdude123
its bs you know it find if we ever debate vs each other i will use a uber powerful hero like rtk thor or god spawn and start useing one shot powers too. supes with tp my ass its not in his bio he more then likely never use that power again. batdude why you lowing yourself to fanboy class?

He's used it more than ONCE. It's a demonstrated power, people!! Get over it! It isn't PIS or bs just because you don't like it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind

His weakness had nothing to do with it.

King_Mungi
Supes does have a form of hypnotism as well he constantly emits, and that's why people don't clue in that he is Clark Kent...funny scan actually

Blair Wind
Saviour. A guy who can become whatever he wants or create any weapon he wants just by thinking it.

He could imagine himself as Superboy Prime with access to the speed force.

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8833/week331995action71316fp2.th.jpg

anything else on this Saviour?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.