How many times have you seen LOTR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I cant get anough of LOTR i seen the movies at least 4 times . I lost count on how many times i seen TTT

so how many times you seen LOTR? smile

ESB -1138
Movie version each...lost count
Extended version each...lost count

I have seen them waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah I have totally lost count. I know this is sad but I used to count when I first had Fellowship of the Ring but then I just lost count. But I reckon around ermm 70ish but it could be more for Fellowship, umm and I don't have a clue about the other ones. Maybe like 40ish or something, maybe more.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah I have totally lost count. I know this is sad but I used to count when I first had Fellowship of the Ring but then I just lost count. But I reckon around ermm 70ish but it could be more for Fellowship, umm and I don't have a clue about the other ones. Maybe like 40ish or something, maybe more. LEGGY!!! eek!

coolmovies
Fotr is my least favorite but the other two are amazing

Fëanor
well...it sort of is the beginning of the trilogy.

ESB -1138
Fellowship was the start. It couldn't have been as explosive as the Two Towers or the Return of the King.

coolmovies
Ya i agree there all amazing

Solo
I disagree, FOTR is by far my favorite. TTT is a bit weak, and ROTK is great.

Leggy_n_Merry

Fëanor

Leggy_n_Merry
I am confused Ermm.. maybe I deleted you or something embarrasment *hides* bag because I think I deleted all the people I never talked to and only kept the people from school on it. I only have like 30 contacts. Oh no I feel bad now cry I'm sorry sad I just added you again now smile

Fëanor
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
I am confused Ermm.. maybe I deleted you or something embarrasment *hides* bag because I think I deleted all the people I never talked to and only kept the people from school on it. I only have like 30 contacts. Oh no I feel bad now cry I'm sorry sad I just added you again now smile nononono....you're still in my contact lists...i was kidding about you not being on. more like it's me really. big grin

but thanks for the add.

Leggy_n_Merry
I'm confused confused but nevermind.. ok then haha big grin

Fëanor
sorry...i seem to have that affect on a lot of people in this forum embarrasment

Belegûr
I've only seen the Theatrecal Version of each move once or twice....
The Extended Cut, however, is different....stick out tongue

Out of them all....well, I can't choose a favourite (in my current state of mind) simply because they are all awesome, and yet all have flaws, yet none outway the other on either side (at least for me)....

Draugwen
How many times I've seen them?
By waaaaaay not often enough stick out tongue only four or five times each in full length^^'

ESB -1138
Out of them all....well, I can't choose a favourite (in my current state of mind) simply because they are all awesome, and yet all have flaws, yet none outway the other on either side (at least for me)....

And each one needs another to make it as good as it is. The Lord of the Rings is 1 book and 1 movie divided into 3 parts. And it is the best book ever!!!

coolmovies
I agree with you there its brillient

Rachel Evenstar
I have lost count. It is somewhere between 20 & 30. Happy Dance

coolmovies
But the thing is i seen TTT so many times that its all in my head .

Hammad Ahsan
well, five or six times, all three of them in full length.

Hammad Ahsan
Well, six or seven times for me, each movie, full length.

Mace Skywalker
I have seen the Fellowship 10 times. The Two towers 12 times and the Return of the king 3 times.

Yeah I know, I need to catch up, but like a dumb@$$ I left it at home in MN and now i have to wait till december to go home and get it.

Naz
I've seen FOTR and ROTK waaay too many times, but TTT is the only one that I watched so often I actually got sick of it. embarrasment

Thorinn
I have probably seen the movies a total of 20 times. hm

Depressed Girl
13 times i think

jainasolo55
way too many times to count... seriously lol

Pirates-Orlie
I haven't seen them that much,

FOTR 3 times
TTT 2 times
RotK only once in full length and once not in full length.

It's because I haven't got them at home. I have to rent them or watch them with anyone else. But I like it very much! I want to see RotK again. Great film!

coolmovies
Rotk best film ever made

Mandos
I've seen them too much times. I'll have to read the books soon so I don't get confused between them.

Discos
again with all the other people its been too much.

I can admit I have done the EE marathon 4 times - doubt I will do it this year tho. Maybe when my parents go on holiday again cause i get peace and quiet to just RELAX

chillmeistergen
I think I've probably watched the films a good four times. I like to read the books every year, might start doing it with the films too actually.

ADarksideJedi
Six all together I belive!jm

Miss_Moon_Shine
Too many
big grin

coolmovies
wellcome^

Dinglehopper
Watching the Trilogy back to back I have seen it 3 times.

pure potx
I'v seen Fellowship probly at least 30 times , TTT about 26 and ROTK about 6.

The reason ROTK is so small is because i have a werid requirement before i watch it. In order to watch it I have to watch the other two first , within at least a day. So basically the only time i get to see it is on LOTR marathons. But this way it's all the more special when I see it and i dont have it memorized word for word like FOTR.

Nightingale14
6 or more happy

Biccie
Many many times. Just wished they had made them all longer to make some places truer to the book, i understand that had to cut stuff and change stuff to make the films shorter, but it is a shame that they had too. I would have sat through them however long they were lol

Wildboy
Other then bein' there on all 3 shootings i've seen:

FSOTR 4 times.
TTT 6 times an'
TROTK 'bout 12 times.

nimbus006
FOTR: 25+

TTT: 16+

ROTK: 8+

FOTR was my favorite, probably b/c Im a big fan of anticipation and build up. I like the building up of a battle, storm, or perilous situation moreso than the actual event taking place.

Faith27
FOTR = hmmm....???15 times I think.
TTT = 10 times
TROTK = 5 times...

I always watch FOTR everyday before I go to work when it was released on video.

coolmovies
I lost count too many i think

ADuarte03
im guessing its in the 20's by now! about every couple months, my friend and i sit down one weekend, (sometimes one day) and watch the entire extended trilogy. We just never get tired of them...they are such good movies...

marto101
hey i am a lord of the rings fan and i have seen it like 100 times and i still love it you and me rock because the best movies on earth is lord of the rings

megaroguefan
sorry..can't remember there were to many times

Bardock42
Once...maybe twice.

Discos
My girlfriend kinda realised I had a geeky passed when I told her how much times I saw Return of the King.... whatever, it ruled!

doesnt matter how much times you watch it, only matters how much times you enjoy and appreciate it. And for me that is EVERYTIME.

mmm... come to think of it its been over a year since I have watched any of the motion pictures of the LOTR. Do I are watch them again? Shit yeah I will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.