I keep hearing noises

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
Thats right! In my house! I'm the only one in! my mum has heard them too!!!

Mišt
Sorry about that, I thought this was LethalFemme's house...Ill go masturbate elsewhere then embarrasment

Bloigen
herbnone

Valharu
Originally posted by cain marko
Thats right! In my house! I'm the only one in! my mum has heard them too!!! As long as your bed doesn't start shaking, cause then your f*cked. wink

GCG
Its those Fava Beans you ate.

cain marko
Originally posted by Valharu
As long as your bed doesn't start shaking, cause then your f*cked. wink
lol
i was think of doing that evp thing...does it actually work?

silver_tears

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
How dare you invade out clubhouse ***** mhm

She invited me ****mad

Did he push * buttons or did he say something mean? hmm

silver_tears
Mean bawling

coolmovies
are there any ghosts in your house?

ThePittman
confused68

Mišt
Mean bawling

Aww...that time it was the * buttonpetpet

SelphieT

ugh, I know what you mean! I hear noises in my house all the time, and its sooooo annoying, I remember when I first got creeped out, my heart was beatin all fast and shite!

.......so........yeah, noises in the house suck.

cain marko
Originally posted by SelphieT
ugh, I know what you mean! I hear noises in my house all the time, and its sooooo annoying, I remember when I first got creeped out, my heart was beatin all fast and shite!

.......so........yeah, noises in the house suck. i always hear ma name being said its freaky as ****!!Originally posted by coolmovies
are there any ghosts in your house? i dunno does evp work? its one way of finding out

SelphieT
i always hear ma name being said its freaky as ****!! i dunno does evp work? its one way of finding out

you hear your name!? holy shite, thats spooky! I just hear these walking noises and the house itself creaks......

cain marko
you hear your name!? holy shite, thats spooky! I just hear these walking noises and the house itself creaks......

ma mum has heard " JULIE! What you doing!"

i've also heard footsteps and things moving around like keys

SelphieT
scareeeeeeeeee!

I've had a few boxes fall over before, but no voices.....

cain marko
scareeeeeeeeee!

I've had a few boxes fall over before, but no voices.....

think yourself lucky. ever since we've been in this house i have had periods of freaky shit dreams aswell.!

Bloigen
I know what you mean, I was sleeping in my bed once when I was awakened by the sound of footsteps, of course I wondered who it was and I was quite scared. Then suddenly the door creaked open and a shadow of a tall man was there. I said "Who are you?" and it was totally silent for a moment, then he sprayed Ektoplasm all over me and my bed I lay stuck there for a while, while he picked up a sledgehammer and repeadetly smashed it against my head until there was nothing but blood and brain matter.

Pretty scary night.

cain marko
Originally posted by Bloigen
I know what you mean, I was sleeping in my bed once when I was awakened by the sound of footsteps, of course I wondered who it was and I was quite scared. Then suddenly the door creaked open and a shadow of a tall man was there. I said "Who are you?" and it was totally silent for a moment, then he sprayed Ektoplasm all over me and my bed I lay stuck there for a while, while he picked up a sledgehammer and repeadetly smashed it against my head until there was nothing but blood and brain matter.

Pretty scary night.

messed

i dunno what to say

SelphieT
Originally posted by Bloigen

Pretty scary night.

a tall man? oh, well I thought it was going to be herb, but who knows!?

Thorinn
Dude, you don't have to be scared of voices or ghosts, they can't harm you.

and most likely, it's just an old house, or maybe your mind is playing tricks on you. confused

Bloigen
messed

i dunno what to say

What the f**k? and/or laughing out loud would suffice.

Prince Nauj
its haunted!! Please invite evil face

Roland
i always hear ma name being said its freaky as ****!! i dunno does evp work? its one way of finding out

I've experimented with EVP at my old house b/c it was definately haunted. Things would get misplaced, noises of people walking would be heard and my dad sometimes heard his name being said. What I basically did was buy a cassette recorder and a microphone. Then went to the rooms of the house where the strange occurances were happening and just asked questions like "Who are you?", "Can you give me a sign you're here?", "Whats your name?".

When I did listen to it I had picked up some strange sounds and did get WHAT could be words but nothing to great, so if you want to try it out don't expect to get anything awesome but then again you might.

cain marko
Originally posted by Roland
I've experimented with EVP at my old house b/c it was definately haunted. Things would get misplaced, noises of people walking would be heard and my dad sometimes heard his name being said. What I basically did was buy a cassette recorder and a microphone. Then went to the rooms of the house where the strange occurances were happening and just asked questions like "Who are you?", "Can you give me a sign you're here?", "Whats your name?".

When I did listen to it I had picked up some strange sounds and did get WHAT could be words but nothing to great, so if you want to try it out don't expect to get anything awesome but then again you might. cool i'll try it

JaehSkywalker
cReeeePyyyyyy

Berii
i always hear ma name being said its freaky as ****!! i dunno does evp work? its one way of finding out that name thing happened to me once.

Leo.M
I keep hearing noises too. They tell me to kill shifty

Kill them on the 4th of July, throw their bodies into a tree shredder, take dads boat and feed them to the fish in the ocean.

What? Does this look like a face that would lie? >> no expression

it does to me stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
I constantly hear garage doors and footsteps. I think it's just cause i'm really paranoid

natashia
demons

Valharu
I've made love to demons. beer

dr. pookie
your house is haunted, no big deal

natashia
wow
need to recheck your self into the funny farm!!

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Leo.M
I keep hearing noises too. They tell me to kill shifty

Kill them on the 4th of July, throw their bodies into a tree shredder, take dads boat and feed them to the fish in the ocean.

What? Does this look like a face that would lie? >> no expression

it does to me stick out tongue eek!

natashia
me too

natashia
wow the name of this thread reminds me of the cute little lines "I see dead people!"

AnimeLuvr
think yourself lucky. ever since we've been in this house i have had periods of freaky shit dreams aswell.!

when did you move into this house? because if you've been here all your life I'd pack up and leave as soon as possible!

evil face =haunter
you= embarrasment you = dead if evil face doesn't leave

AnimeLuvr
ghost pics..... evil face

BlackC@
How dare you invade out clubhouse ***** mhm

laughing

cain marko
(auto quote)[/quickquote

only been here 1 1/2 years!

it started last feb. the first thing i can remember anywho
also things have been going mssing randomly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.