What If Cain Marko & Peter Parker had changed places

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What If instead of Cain Marko finding the Ruby of Cyttorak Peter Parker did and what If Cain Marko had got bit by the Radioactive Spider? Would Peter Parker still become one of Marvels best Heros and Would Cain Marko had become one of Marvels toughest Villains? Also how would the events of the Symbiote still take place would Cain Marko have kept the symbiote? Would Peter have married Mary Jane or been able to tell Aunt May of the powers he was granted. Would Uncle Ben still be around? His would be a good What If Comics I think.

NoFate007
Cain would've had Spider-Man's proportional strength and would have become a villain, eventually keeping the symbiote and becoming Venom so to speak. Uncle Ben would still be dead, because Peter would have to learn his lesson, as always.

K3VIL
Peter seeing despite his being an unstoppable force wasn't able to save uncle Ben, comes back to Cyttorak's temple, while gaving up the power which is sent back into the ruby, Cain Marko, seeking the ruby on his own becomes imbued from Cyttorak's power.
Juggernaut with symbiote boosting his powers=Hella badass.

Blair Wind
no expression

Spidy becomes juggernaut but smarter........no one can ever touch him again.

Grimm22
I can just see Peter trying to explain to Aunt May how he got so freakin huge all of a sudden laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Grimm22
I can just see Peter trying to explain to Aunt May how he got so freakin huge all of a sudden laughing

"No aunt may it ISN'T puberty...."

Arahan
laughing out loud

Tshern
Originally posted by grey fox
"No aunt may it ISN'T puberty...."

"Peter, what have I said about lying?! Go to your room!"
"But Aunt May..."
"Faster!"

Rols
Wed have a geeky Juggy, and a bully spidy... eek! .

outarddwarf
Cain Marko= worst spiderman ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Z
Originally posted by golem370
What If instead of Cain Marko finding the Ruby of Cyttorak Peter Parker did and what If Cain Marko had got bit by the Radioactive Spider? Would Peter Parker still become one of Marvels best Heros and Would Cain Marko had become one of Marvels toughest Villains? Also how would the events of the Symbiote still take place would Cain Marko have kept the symbiote? Would Peter have married Mary Jane or been able to tell Aunt May of the powers he was granted. Would Uncle Ben still be around? His would be a good What If Comics I think.

Why you chose Marko and Parker? Why not Jubilee and Apocalypse for example?

golem370
I am wacko

golem370
Because I believe Peter Parker would be funny as Juggernaut. and Cain Marko would not been such a threat to Professor X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.