What went on?Was Sidious trying to kill Vader with Force lighting at the end of ROTJ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
I didn't fully understand what happened with why Sidious was yelling. Why he didn't just turn off Force Lighting which was apparently hurting him, it seemed.

Or was he just sceaming cause he could'nt believe what was happening, or what.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
The last I guess....
He couldn't aim at Vader, because Vader lifted him with his back towards him....and a yes, I think he was stunned by the fact they got him nailed.
Furthermore, would you scream If they threw you off a Skyscraper and knowing there isn't anything you can do to get loose?!

wink laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by J.M FcThumbs-Up

Furthermore, would you scream If they threw you off a Skyscraper and knowing there isn't anything you can do to get loose?!

wink laughing out loud

yea, but he was yelling way before he was thrown over.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
yea, but he was yelling way before he was thrown over.

Yeah, that's correct, but that I also explained.... laughing out loud

JediLowbacca
He gets resurected by teh shadow academy Dark Jedi anyway haha

SpyCspider
Vader was pinching him in the back really hard

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by SpyCspider
Vader was pinching him in the back really hard

Lol, what do you mean, he squeezed Sidious's ass, c'mon. He picked him up as if you would a child.

Tangible God
Palpatine was also getting shocked by his own Lightning, quite a distraction wouldn't you say?

SpyCspider
i bet when ROTJ was made, they never envisioned Sidious as the flipping, acrobatic, crazy martial artist loon he was in ROTS. Just some mysterious, old haggard, sorcerer who can shoot lightning. Ah, OT magic.....when things used to be so much simpler.

Tangible God
Amen.

steverules
i bet when ROTJ was made, they never envisioned Sidious as the flipping, acrobatic, crazy martial artist loon he was in ROTS. Just some mysterious, old haggard, sorcerer who can shoot lightning. Ah, OT magic.....when things used to be so much simpler.

He didn't really do that many acrobatic, crazy, flipping, martial arts stuff in ROTS. He did some but not that many.

KingDubya
Originally posted by steverules
He didn't really do that many acrobatic, crazy, flipping, martial arts stuff in ROTS. He did some but not that many.
Yes, but they were major acrobatic feats for an old fart.

JaehSkywalker

maybe he was just outta pratice then.. big grin

overlord
Originally posted by JediLowbacca
He gets resurected by teh shadow academy Dark Jedi anyway haha What.. Vader gets cloned by dark jedi according to SuperShadow bullshit?

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by overlord
What.. Vader gets cloned by dark jedi according to SuperShadow bullshit?

No a differant EU story, Palpatine comes back as a clone, that's where SS got his story

sapphiremouse
I like back in the day when ROTJ came out and MAD magazine did their spoof of it........shows emperor shocking luke and saying " if this dont killl you the electric bill surely will. big grin

Darth Callous
^ Yes.

And he succeeded because Vader died shortly thereafter.

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by Darth Callous
^ Yes.

And he succeeded because Vader died shortly thereafter. UUmmmm no , he was flash frying Luke as he pleaded for his fathers help. That's when Vader picks up the Sidious and tosses him over the railing. The force lightning just messed up Vaders already damaged suit that keeps him alive. Luke did take an aweful alot of strikes compared to Mace....kind of cheesey but thems the movies Happy Dance

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
No a differant EU story, Palpatine comes back as a clone, that's where SS got his story

Yeah and somehow Palpatine is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar stronger then he was now.

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
No a differant EU story, Palpatine comes back as a clone, that's where SS got his story So who are the shadow academy dark jedi he is talking about?

Infinity
he couldn't believe that vader would turn on his ass.

coolmovies
check this ending out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QhrrynMFiM

PVS
no, he was actually arching the bolts at vaders face in an effort to tickle him.

coolmovies
he was trying to kill him and nearly did vader could hardly breath at the end

kamikz
Originally posted by coolmovies
check this ending out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QhrrynMFiM

That was actually kinda good!

coolmovies
really ?? the back flash of EP 3 is it in the OOT ? i dont think it is do u ?

kamikz
No, it's definently not in the OOT normally....

coolmovies
Darth Vader killed the Emperor with one hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.