Radiohead gets some Reggae flava

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Allyssa
I'm not usually a fan of covers, but did anyone check out the new reggae rendition of Radiohead's 'Radiodread' by Easy Star All-Stars? There are a few tracks on their myspace page, that aren't too bad. Thoughts?

GiZMo90
I like them, I didnt know they had them up on there myspace thanks for sharing! Have you heard No Suprises?
http://www.ezarchive.com/bugxy/AlbumSpace/2B6Z50NNTV/ 10+No+Surprises+*28Radiohead+Cover*2C+Reggae+Versi
on*29.mp3

Allyssa
I think I may like this version better than the original when it comes out.. haha.
I'm a big Toots & the Maytals fan, so Let Down is my fav. Did you ever listen to thier release of Dub Side of the Moon?...been out for a few years now.. f'ing amazing.

StinkFist462
it is really amazing (dub side of the moon)

Allyssa
Yea, that's one of my favorite tracks. There are some high quality streams on on Giantstep and I believe it has leaked, but I'm going to try to hold out for a few more weeks smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.