Shakira, Shakira

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
So after a search I was surprised to find she doesn't have a thread here.

I became a fan with her first english album. Her music is good fun. And her "goat voice" is lovely and unique.

Neo_Version 7
hehe, yeah. not to mention, she's got a smokin' body. stick out tongue

but seriously, i like her music.

pinki_1O1
right one thats sivk but anyway shakira rox

pinki_1O1
*sick

amity75
"Thank you for my breasts they are small and humble/so you don't confuse them with mountains." Best. Line. Ever.

Deathblow
I hate the way she sings, it really grates on me. Girl sure knows how to move, though.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by amity75
"Thank you for my breasts they are small and humble/so you don't confuse them with mountains." Best. Line. Ever.

Its

"Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you don't confuse them with mountains. "

Otus

coolmovies
ya shes getting better great singer lolz funny post ^^

WrathfulDwarf
This chick is only good at shakin her ass. Aside from that there isn't much...

coolmovies
And she has a nice one too

SelphieT
I remember when she was famous outside of america. She was way cooler........but her newer stuff is okay smile

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
So after a search I was surprised to find she doesn't have a thread here.

I became a fan with her first english album. Her music is good fun. And her "goat voice" is lovely and unique.

I like her music when shes sings in Spanish, but I hate her English singing voice. It just annoys me for some reason.

And what the hell do you mean by "goat voice"? What the f**k?

Silverstein
LOL goat voice

ElectricKoolAid
Originally posted by Deathblow
I hate the way she sings, it really grates on me. Girl sure knows how to move, though. You aint lyin..

About the dancing part. I really don't know about the bad singing part. Funny thing is I've watched her perform many times and still can't recall what her singing was like..

she's so ****in hot, jesus

BruceSkywalker
props to Paola....

I love her music... I have seen her in concert.. she is even better live and in person

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.