Let's P.M. It Up A Little-The Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I mean the movie of course starring Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman.
Anyways on to the good stuff, ie the scandalous stuff.

So I feel as though to bring back le love in zee forum I demand each one of you make one up about your perfect match, it can be as far out as possible, but I'd rather it not be crude and obscene. erm

Follow the scheme, such as "He/she will.....He/She will......He/She can...." and so on and so forth. I'm curious to read other peoples. in_love

And I've seen all the Herbs, and I've seen all the "this thread suxors" and the O RLY pics, so take them elsewhere, don't wanna play, then just don't post, simple as that. smile

A.J
Wow is it me or are you making alot of crazy threads recently ?

Keep it up. smokin' beer

Dusty
I like this. I'll do one soon. smile

SelphieT
so we just make little descriptions of our ideal mate?

Dusty
She will welcome my grasp in any situation. She will love what is dear to me. She can help me, and expect me to return the favor. She can find what intrigues her, and embrace what intrigues me. She'll be golden hearted like the sun is warm centered. And her favorite rhyme is one I conjure. And she'll have a double sided mind for me to guess and game with, for constant.

embarrasment

Punkyhermy
He will love all of me. He will be there always. He can cook so well that it cancels out the fact that I am kitchen inept. He will have a keen eye for the arts and history. He and I will go around the world and then some more. He can make me laugh. He is the first thing I see waking up.He will be beautiful in every sense of the word and in his very able hands rest will mine for all times.

LanceWindu
Hey, I can cook! eek!

A.J
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Hey, I can cook! eek! Now if only you had the rest of the qualities !! eek!

Punkyhermy
Hey, I can cook! eek!

haha. Guys who can cook will always have the edge over those who can't. wink stick out tongue

Soleran
Hey, I can cook! eek!

And a nifty sig!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by A.J
Now if only you had the rest of the qualities !! eek!

I can make people laugh...I want to travel the world...I'd be there in the morning...I'd love all of who I'm with...not too sure about the arts and history. stick out tongue

A.J
I can make people laugh...I want to travel the world...I'd be there in the morning...I'd love all of who I'm with...not too sure about the arts and history. stick out tongue Well........its high but not a 10/10 wink

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
haha. Guys who can cook will always have the edge over those who can't. wink stick out tongue

Yep, took culinary classes in school. smile

LanceWindu
Originally posted by A.J
Well........its high but not a 10/10 wink

Never will be, with anyone you're ever with.

Punkyhermy
I can make people laugh...I want to travel the world...I'd be there in the morning...I'd love all of who I'm with...not too sure about the arts and history. stick out tongue

haha. Well I'm big into artsy people...especially guys who are passionate about things I am interested in. Guys who know how to recite just the perfect words of poetry...in another language and that will have me floored.hah. it has happened. embarrasment hm...musicians are hot...anyone who play an instrument and I swoon. smile Cooking too since I can't cook but I love food. So the skill has me very impressed.stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
Yep, took culinary classes in school. smile

cool. smile

I can't cook. embarrasment

Ladyluck
He will be open minded to anything and he'll respect my opinions. He will have blue eyes and dark, wavy hair. He'll cook for me every night and have a great sense of humor. He'll sing or play an instrument for me, because he will be extremely talented when it comes to music. He will be smart and always challenging me. Lastly, he will love me for who I am, and tell me I'm beautiful.

I don't ask for much. eyes

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Ladyluck
He will be open minded to anything and he'll respect my opinions. He will have blue eyes and dark, wavy hair. He'll cook for me every night and have a great sense of humor. He'll sing or play an instrument for me, because he will be extremely talented when it comes to music. He will be smart and always challenging me. Lastly, he will love me for who I am, and tell me I'm beautiful.

I don't ask for much. eyes
haha. We seem to have similare taste for guys. stick out tongue

And yeah...I don't ask for much either...I'm actually VERY low maintenence... smile

Ladyluck
haha. We seem to have similare taste for guys. stick out tongue

And yeah...I don't ask for much either...I'm actually VERY low maintenence... smile
w00t

I'm pretty low maintenence too. yes

LanceWindu
haha. Well I'm big into artsy people...especially guys who are passionate about things I am interested in. Guys who know how to recite just the perfect words of poetry...in another language and that will have me floored.hah. it has happened. embarrasment hm...musicians are hot...anyone who play an instrument and I swoon. smile Cooking too since I can't cook but I love food. So the skill has me very impressed.stick out tongue

Well...I'm into graphic arts. stick out tongue I wrote poetry for someone I once liked. embarrasment You could probably get copies of the poetry from here. laughing out loud Teaching myself how to play guitar. w00t

Soleran
chicks that are self proclaimed "low maintenance" are normally the worst of allsmile

Punkyhermy
Well...I'm into graphic arts. stick out tongue I wrote poetry for someone I once liked. embarrasment You could probably get copies of the poetry from here. laughing out loud Teaching myself how to play guitar. w00t

lol. Good for you Mr. Windu. smile

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Soleran
chicks that are self proclaimed "low maintenance" are normally the worst of allsmile

hhhm...no I think not...I know I'm not... confused

Ladyluck

I'm really not. I know that for a fact. ermm

Soleran
I'll take your word for it.

LanceWindu
lol. Good for you Mr. Windu. smile

happy

SelphieT
He will care more about my feelings than the problems. He will let me slowly let him in because he knows its hard for me. He will wipe away my tears and do something to make me feel loved. He'll be fun, and have things that both of us can do together without getting too sexual all the time. He'll appreciate my talents, and sometimes join in with me. He will relatively have the same music taste as I. And he'll be something I can never have....

Soleran
She'll keep in the kitchen scrubbing my pots and pans, cooking foods from various lands. She'll rub my feet and stay upbeat, or I'll bust out my pimp hand. She'll smile and sing when she cleans my things all the while I'm drinking and joking. Of course when I'm all done she'll be ready for fun, in back on her back in the bed.

Signed out,
MidWest Sexist pIg

Punkyhermy
....okay....

no expression

LanceWindu
no expression

Soleran
lol

SelphieT
lol

you is cwazzy

Soleran
I thought it was kinda funny.lookaround

SelphieT

it was smile

Punkyhermy
...right...

Soleran
I'll work on my sensitivity for the next one.innocent

LanceWindu
Warped sense of humor...but to each his own.

Lana
He will be there for me and love me for who I am.

Most important thing, I think.

LanceWindu
She will always be thruthful, and I for her. She will love me for me, no matter how I am. She will have similar interests, but nothing too alike. She will be gorgeous to my eyes, no matter how she sees herself.

Soleran
Originally posted by Lana
He will be there for me and love me for who I am.

Most important thing, I think.

Thats a good one, I'll take some of that and add a dash of this as well...............................

Someone that grows with you as well.

Then add the rest of my midwest list to the end of my growing piece.

SelphieT
He will have me above all the other gorgeous and beautiful other women out there.

that one is really important to me. I hate the idea of infidelity.

Punkyhermy
"I am thinking its a sign, that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they're perfectly aligned. And I have to speculate, hat God himself did make, us into corresponding shapes liek puzzle pieces from the clay."

Too pretty to not post here. happy

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by SelphieT
He will have me above all the other gorgeous and beautiful other women out there.

that one is really important to me. I hate the idea of infidelity.

ugh. I know...commitment or nothing for me really.

Soleran
cute

SelphieT

thumb up damn right! big grin

LanceWindu

I think that should be for everybody. erm There are just some messed up people in the world.

A.J
She'll keep in the kitchen scrubbing my pots and pans, cooking foods from various lands. She'll rub my feet and stay upbeat, or I'll bust out my pimp hand. She'll smile and sing when she cleans my things all the while I'm drinking and joking. Of course when I'm all done she'll be ready for fun, in back on her back in the bed.

Signed out,
MidWest Sexist pIg laughing laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance rock beer thumb up

Ladyluck
Same here yes

Soleran
Wow its stinks of trust issues in heresmile

LanceWindu
Wow its stinks of trust issues in heresmile

Shit happens when you've been cheated on. smile

SelphieT
Shit happens when you've been cheated on. smile

shit happens when your parents are doing that......and you just stuck there.....

Soleran
Indeed, I just kinda went with the if they are perfect for you then they probably wouldn't be laying pipe around town with you at home. At least for this duscussionsmile

SelphieT
*shrugs*

LanceWindu
Indeed, I just kinda went with the if they are perfect for you then they probably wouldn't be laying pipe around town with you at home. At least for this duscussionsmile

Yeah, it's best to find out about the cheating before things got even more serious.

Mišt
She will give me $4.

dodgy

silver_tears
Some of those are really good cry

Mišt
Thankscry

silver_tears
Yours isn't though cry

Mišt
Yes it iscry

I was this close to getting a mic today, but then I thought....no. So I didntmhm

silver_tears
disgust

Mišt
happy

Syren

I'm self proclaimed 'high maintenance' - does that make me one of the best? eyes

He will be passionate and deep. He shall be tall, dark and handsome. He will have the innate ability to make me laugh, full and rich, even when times are the most difficult. He will hold my face in his hands and kiss my forehead. He is to have drive and ambition, an urge to achieve and a need to succeed. He will be witty and strong. He will be proud of me, of us and of what we have accomplished. He will be completely mine and I will be utterly his. We will be as one.

Mišt
Originally posted by Syren
I'm self proclaimed 'high maintenance' - does that make me one of the best? eyes

He will be passionate and deep. He shall be tall, dark and handsome. He will have the innate ability to make me laugh, full and rich, even when times are the most difficult. He will hold my face in his hands and kiss my forehead. He is to have drive and ambition, an urge to achieve and a need to succeed. He will be witty and strong. He will be proud of me, of us and of what we have accomplished. He will be completely mine and I will be utterly his. We will be as one.

No, makes you seem desperateeyes

I am so all of those thingsshock Except the part about completely being yours...cause...well...Im in high demand these days...I cant just keep to one....dodgy

So...it just wasnt meant to beweep

Syren
Desperate? Hardly mhm

Supreme Attention Seeking Mistress of the Universe? Certainly eyes

But you're not, though. Because if you were you'd be able to commit. In the case of the eggs and the bacon, you're the chicken.

LethalFemme

I can't wait to hear what the sex is like.happy

Syren
Honey, the sex is great big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I can't wait to hear what the sex is like.happy Originally posted by Syren

Why don't you two sweeties find out for sure (with each other for you guys who need a little more information) and then send me a Video so I can validate your data?

Hmm, alternatively you two can just prove it to me in person.

Mišt
Desperate? Hardly mhm

Supreme Attention Seeking Mistress of the Universe? Certainly eyes

But you're not, though. Because if you were you'd be able to commit. In the case of the eggs and the bacon, you're the chicken.

Trampy? Surelymhm

I like that title...makes you sound....needydodgy

I told you, I cant commit, not when theres so many others out there that need my serviescry

Just remember where the eggs come from in your little metaphorermm Are you being racist against chicken?herbnone

Syren
"It's like eggs and bacon - the chicken was involved, the pig was committed."

Mišt
"It's like eggs and bacon - the chicken was involved, the pig was committed."

So..

are you being racist?herbnone

Speaking of "Let's P.M. It Up A Little", Im still waiting for that 'Im getting naked and dancing in the rain' pmnaughty

LethalFemme

You didn't put it in italics.cry

Syren
Originally posted by LethalFemme
You didn't put it in italics.cry

Honey, the sex is great. confused

LethalFemme
Honey, the sex is great. confused

happy

Mišt

Syren
Not a chance.

Do I need to bring out the mhm ?

Mišt
I am soo very not happy right nowcry

Syren
sad

You know, if this is a ploy to get me to send that PM then it won't work... but if I've only added to any pain and anxiety you're feeling because of something completely unrelated then I'm Really Sorry hug

Mišt
No its not you, Im just not getting any, so I take out my sexual frustration on anyone....mainly youtouched

Syren
You're so very not happy right now because you aren't getting laid?

Can anyone say 'shallow'? mhm

LethalFemme

shallow

Syren
clapping

Femme, you're awesome.

Mišt

I tried, but then when I did the spellcheck it came out with 'Syren' confused

Syren
mad

I just noticed that mhm

Soleran

Perhaps, it certainly does add the quality of honest! happy

silver_tears

Itzak
She will be understanding and yet longing to know more about me. She will allow me to embrace her in any situation and care for her from the deepest parts of my heart. She will never be worried about the way she looks, because she knows she is beautiful in my eyes. She can take and give a joke. She can keep up with me and be challenging

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
You have this innate ability to ruin my threads disgust

I do trylongsmokes

silver_tears
mhm

Mišt
Im thinking of starting on your artwork threadsevil face

silver_tears
Meh, feel free

Mišt
Not like theyre doing anything anywaysmhm

silver_tears
That's true

Mišt
You have an aura of unhappiness about you flowers

silver_tears
You're intuitive sad

Mišt
Pity sex?sad

silver_tears
You'd have to do all the work for once cry

Mišt
Im down with thatsmokin'

silver_tears
Always are ermm

Mišt
How can I say no?ermm

silver_tears
You cant diva

Mišt
Or else you'd cry, yeah I knowmhm

silver_tears
If you're trying to cheer me up, you suck ermm

Mišt
Im not, I gave up cause I couldnt even pretend to be nice, it just doesnt work for meermm

silver_tears
It's true, you're a jerk *doped smilie*

Mišt
Goodythumb up

silver_tears
Here's mine, I don't demand much at all. faint

Syren
cry

silver_tears
cry Whas wrong?

Syren
'tis beautiful... it has made me gooey inside cry

silver_tears
I think so too big grin
Completely far fetched and unrealistic but it's nice to dream

Syren
Have hope! If you haven't got hope, you'll end up with second best big grin

silver_tears
That is true, look at Sally Owens, hers existed faint

Punkyhermy
bah..at this point I'm begining to wonder if I ever will end up with someone as great and worthwhile. erm

badboy2004
where you from

Soleran
Well this thread is at least entertainingsmile

Just make sure you have expectations for yourself that are as defined as what you want from someone elsesmile

badboy2004
yeah

Punkyhermy
Well this thread is at least entertainingsmile

Just make sure you have expectations for yourself that are as defined as what you want from someone elsesmile

I dunno...I am quite the mess...and I have issues I need to resolve before I start seriously looking for him...erm

*le sigh*

life wasn't so tough on 19 year olds before I think...

BobbyD

Indeed.

silver_tears
I dunno...I am quite the mess...and I have issues I need to resolve before I start seriously looking for him...erm

*le sigh*

life wasn't so tough on 19 year olds before I think...

He'll come to you petpet

badboy2006
hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.