Halloween H20.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mcilroga
First off, sorry if this is the wrong forum to place this in.. but do I give a shit? Hell no.

No thread on this, so I made one. This is my favourite movie in the series, (yes, even more than the original).

AND, it has the perfect ending! I mean, damn have you ever seen a better ending to a Halloween film?

LanceWindu
We have a Horror Movie section, and you should care.

Bardock42
I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, but it is indeed the wrong forum. It should be in our Horror Section. I guess this will get closed since there is probably enough threads about Michael Myers and the Halloween series. You should check it out.

PVS
Originally posted by mcilroga
but do I give a shit? Hell no.

wow, you are soooooooo frikin awesome! thumb up

lil bitchiness
arrow moving...

jaden101
shit film...comedic...its only redeeming feature michelle williams and jodi lyn o'keefe in schoolgirl outfits...oh yeah laughing out loud

Deano
felt more like a tv show

MildPossession
I enjoyed Halloween H20, but better than the original...

Kayne Archeron
my only thought on this movie can be described by waterboy...

WAAAATER SUCKS
IT REALLY REALLY SUCKS

BackFire
It was okay, nothing special. A generic slasher film, nothing more.

Impediment
I didnt care for it. Any horror movie with a rapper in it, namely LL Cool J, isn't my cup of tea.

mcilroga
Why doesn't anybody like it? Holy f.uck, it's the best sequel out there. Jesus Christ, I'm glad you guys have such great taste in music. ...Bastards. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolfie
I didn't care for H20. It was better than Resurrection though.

allofyousuckkk
ooo everyone whatch out, we've got a rebel posting in the wrong forum and not caring....oooohhhhh

*sarcast*

the orginal wasn't the greatest, the second one was, and h20 i can admit was pretty good, but i hate the name...reminds me of water. As if it was set in a waterworld or something

cking
the first one was slightly better than the second one and H20 is much better than resurrection.

redcaped
I want H20 for 16x9 TVs...that's how I got my DVD Player set on.

MildPossession
Anything is better than Resurrection, urgh.

cking
except for H3.

Myers Kicks Ass
halloween 3 is better than 8

cking
none are better, they are the same and bad to the point where both should haven't existed.

Impediment
All the sequels, IMO, are shitty. The first movie was brilliant. H20 and Ressurection are nothing less than a big steaming pile of iguana shit. However, I will admit that I liked the very end of 4 when Jamie emulates young Michael and murders her own mother.

Deano
Why doesn't anybody like it? Holy f.uck, it's the best sequel out there. Jesus Christ, I'm glad you guys have such great taste in music. ...Bastards. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thats why you fall under the catagory of ' i know nothing'

mcilroga
This is crap. PEOPLE SHOULD LIKE IT, IT'S BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!!

I mean, when she chops his head off at the end.. smile

Wolfie
This is crap. PEOPLE SHOULD LIKE IT, IT'S BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL!!!!

I mean, when she chops his head off at the end.. smile
Deano was mistaken, now you fall under the category of "I know nothing."

Calling it the best sequel is one thing, but better than the original?!

woody82
Resurection was pretty crap toadmit was the worst but not in this series 3 being worst of course.

But still H20 was a fair film in myu view.

cking
H3 only made 14 million overall, which is bad considering the budget is just as much. H20 was okay and I still remember it coming out back in 1998 when I watched at the theatre.

allofyousuckkk
i really liked this one, and ressurrection. Ressurrection(am i spelling it right?) wasn't great, but it was fun to watch.

Mr Parker
yeah it did have the perfect ending thats why I wish the bastards had just ended the whole movie series the way they did with H2O.That should have been Michael and thats how the whole damn series should have ended.Resurrection the next one really sucked,was totally unnessary. mad

redcaped
too bad you can't think like him

Sicky666
No thread on this, so I made one. This is my favourite movie in the series, (yes, even more than the original).

AND, it has the perfect ending! I mean, damn have you ever seen a better ending to a Halloween film?

I follow the series already for years; this is to my opinion definitely not the best movie in the serie. For me has "Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers" always been the best in the series, and I doubt that it will change, the last Halloween wasnt even following the storyline anymore, but thats not the point here.

However, I do agree with you that H20 has the best ending of the series..

redcaped
Michael wasn't destroyed but his house was. It bothers me greatly that the things I like are not original. I like Myers but he is from Psycho and I like Brandon Routh but he is from Christopher Reeve. My point on this is about the characters they represent. Michael Myers is Superman in my mind...good equals evil. I was born to suffer.

Mr Parker
However, I do agree with you that H20 has the best ending of the series..

yep them hollywood bastards should have ended it right there.it would have been a perfect way to end the whole damn thing,but nooooo. mad mad I have a feeling they are going to turn it into a james bond marathon series for ages to come. roll eyes (sarcastic)

cking
H20 would not be a good ending and it would not end the curse of thorn: which makes the killer believe that he will bring balance to humanity by killing all of his family members. this is the strangest part and also the only thing alot of people don't know about in the Halloween series. all of his family members that have appeared in the movies are truly doomed even the ones that barely related. it wouldn't be wise to end it here even through resurrection sucked, it could be better if the people put more effort into it.

Mr Parker
whhat? how could it not have been a good ending? Michael Myers would finally be dead and no longer around to go around killing people anymore? confused

cking
Micheal didn't die in that movie or any other. It was a set up, Micheal disguised an ambulance driver as himself and he got his head chopped off instead of Micheal.

Mr Parker
Dude I know that.what I am saying is that they should not have had that guy be an ambulance driver.Have him be who we all thought he was,Michael and end it all with Michael getting his head cut off by Jamie Lee.It would have all been a perfect way to end the whole damn thing.Now because of that,they went and make that crappy Resurrection with nothing but unanswered questions to ponder. mad

cking
yeah that would be a good way to end it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.