Halloween H20.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mcilroga
First off, sorry if this is the wrong forum to place this in.. but do I give a shit? Hell no.

No thread on this, so I made one. This is my favourite movie in the series, (yes, even more than the original).

AND, it has the perfect ending! I mean, damn have you ever seen a better ending to a Halloween film?

Bardock42
This is the right forum now, you shouldn't have opened a duplicate thread though. Anyways, I like the movie quite a bit and it would indeed have been a good ending. Although I also enjoy the way they explained how he escaped.

zizack
H20 is one of my favs in the series as well. Its much 'cooler' than all of the previous installments, and up to par with them on suspense and tension.

Mr Parker
the halloween series should have ended with H2O.those bastards were a-holes not to end the whole thing with H2O.it was a perfect way to end the whole thing. mad I just pretend that Resurrection never happened and thats the way it DID end.much more satisfying that way.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mr Parker
the halloween series should have ended with H2O.those bastards were a-holes not to end the whole thing with H2O.it was a perfect way to end the whole thing. mad I just pretend that Resurrection never happened and thats the way it DID end.much more satisfying that way. Resurrection, curse, and season of the witch should be burned.

roughrider
John Carpenter has regretted that he let this get made into a series - it's just cheapened it too much. The original isn't just a great shocker, it's great cinema, like Psycho or Peeping Tom - artistic heights Friday The 13th sure nevr reached.
Maybe if they finally let it finish with H20, the series could have ended with dignity. But nooooo..... miffed

Mr Parker
yeah I know..Pisses me off.I agree obviously that resurrection needs to be burned as well as season of the witch.thats a no brainer.But even though curse isn't near as good as its predecessor's,it needed to be made so that we finally after waiting for so many years,understood who the person was that guy Michael out of jail.Because unlike Return of Michael Myers.Revenge was dissapointing the way it all ended.Too many question marks were left unaswered for too many years on who it was that broke into the jail and busted michael out.

Deano
only halloween 1, 2, and 4 were worth watchin

vintageSW77
ill go for 1,2 and my beloved 3 - Season Of The Witch.

Deano
why halloween 3? it has nothing to do with the original series

Big Sexy
Originally posted by roughrider
John Carpenter has regretted that he let this get made into a series - it's just cheapened it too much. The original isn't just a great shocker, it's great cinema, like Psycho or Peeping Tom - artistic heights Friday The 13th sure nevr reached.
Maybe if they finally let it finish with H20, the series could have ended with dignity. But nooooo..... miffed Agreed. Halloween and Psycho were pinnacles of the slasher era but Friday the 13th (though not a bad movie) was not on par and worse led to the awful slashers of the future.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano
why halloween 3? it has nothing to do with the original series

I brought that point up to him on another thread and what he means is he likes it as a separate movie on its own which I do as well.If it wasnt called HALLOWEEN 3 and titled something else,then it would have been a pretty good movie on its own.If you go into it thinking of it as a movie with a different title and dont think of it as being called halloween 3,its actually a pretty good flick.I knew from others who saw it when I first watched it on video what to expect since others had told me it had nothing to do with the first two so I went in prepared and didnt expect much and was actually pleased.if you go in that way not expecting much,since you know it has nothing to do with the first two,its actually an enjoyable flick on its own merits. smile

Deano
yeh its pretty good but you cant put it in with the series

Mr Parker
only halloween 1, 2, and 4 were worth watchin

what you talking about? Halloween H2O was awesome.The movie series should have ended on that note.I pretend that it did,that Resurrection never happened.

Mr Parker
yeh its pretty good but you cant put it in with the series

Like i say.I like it as a movie on its own.I just object to it being called halloween 3.so yeah as a movie TITLED halloween,it should not have been made.

mdp990
I can't wait to see Rob Zombie's remake.

Mr Parker
yeah I cant either,sounds promising.especially since they are going to be re introduing the characters of Sam Loomis,Laurie Strode in their younger years between 1963 when Michael stabbed his sister up till 1978 when he escaped from the aslyum and showing michael in those years as well according to what they are saying.That will be interesting.

Deano
Originally posted by Mr Parker
what you talking about? Halloween H2O was awesome.The movie series should have ended on that note.I pretend that it did,that Resurrection never happened.

halloween h20 is not awesome imo. its rubbish compared to the original. it felt like a goddamn tv movie. there was hardly any suspense. only halloween 2 and 4 come close to the original.

Bocaj
halloween h20 is not awesome imo. its rubbish compared to the original. it felt like a goddamn tv movie. there was hardly any suspense. only halloween 2 and 4 come close to the original.
Halloween one and two were the best imo 4 was decent but after Dr. Loomis died the only other I watched was H20 and I thought it was OK but they're all pretty crappy compared to the first they should've left it at two or one

Deano
yeh halloween h20 is watchable. and can pass for a good horror film to people who arnt fans of the original. real fans dont let that shit slide.

Bocaj
yeh halloween h20 is watchable. and can pass for a good horror film to people who arnt fans of the original. real fans dont let that shit slide.
lol yeah hopefully since rob Zombie is remaking this one it'll be half decent I hope it's not over the top gory though

Mr Parker
I wish it had gone like this.Halloween 3 season of the witch never gets made and they end it with Halloween 4 The Return of Michael Myers.I love that flick and it ended in a promising way with him getting blasted to death and falling into the graves.It was an acceptable way for it to end because Loomis says-He's dead,he's buried in hell where he belongs.Just end it right there.But if you dont end it right there like they didnt,at least have the courtesy to end it all with H2O and spare us that god awful resurrection sequal.I'm beginning to think the reason they wont end the series is because friday the 13th made 13 movies in all so the halloween producers dont want to be outdone by Jason so they will make at least two more after this next one next year. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.