...quick Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OhILuvHP
alright....so i know i am a senior member, but where is the forum for just telling stories?

Jack of Blades
Well you coud try just to post them in General forums if you are asking about any kind of stories

OhILuvHP
oh. ok

Storm
Stories you wrote yourself go in the General Fiction Area.

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome evil face

OhILuvHP
no. ive been here for a while

§P0oONY
If the stories are things that have happened in your life and shit... then the OTF is the place to post.

And Welcome to KMC... enjoy your stay...

stick out tongue

OhILuvHP
thankyou but im not new here! i just wasnt sure where cause i didnt want people screaming at me that my thread was in the wrong forum

§P0oONY
Don't worry, everyone new makes mistakes...

coolmovies
Leave the girl alone lolz good question ?

§P0oONY
Yeah, I'm really going to take advice from someone who uses "lolz".... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
A quick look around the forums is a good way to answer most questions that come up stick out tongue

(and I would say that someone who's been a member a month and a half is still new)

Tptmanno1
Yea, talk to us after you've been here a year, or at least 6 months.

link2010
Where do we post a story, if we want to share it with everybody.

§P0oONY
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f13/t415241.html

OhILuvHP
Originally posted by link2010
Where do we post a story, if we want to share it with everybody.

thankyou! and see....HES a senior member

Lana
Saying you're a senior member means nothing...anyone with more than a certain number of posts is one.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Lana
Saying you're a senior member means nothing...anyone with more than a certain number of posts is one.

lol yer, after a 100 posts you become a senior member, you can get there in like a day.

OhILuvHP
alright sorry

Eclipso
Hi,

I'm new here and I was wondeirng if there is a spacific forum you can go to get stuff you've written looked over.

I just wrote a script for a class project and I wanted to get peoples reactions to it.

So I don't get anyon mad can someone link me to the right forum?

Spearhead
We have a general fiction section http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=53 it could fit in there.

I guess under the circumstances, the GDF would also be acceptable, though fiction fits it a bit better

Eclipso
Thank you very much.

ToMacco
We "live to give" around here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.