Ironfist vs. Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins?

Brutacus
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
who wins?

Karnak better trained, stronger, faster.

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
who wins?

danny

lando005
IF 6/10

llagrok
Karnak hate on this board makes me laugh.

Milky Joe
What hate are you talking about?

llagrok
Originally posted by Milky Joe
What hate are you talking about?

Most people claim he'd lose to most peak humans :/

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Inhumans-v1-009-12.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Inhumans-v1-009-03.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Inhumans-v3-1of4-11.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Inhumans-v1-011-10.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Inhumans-v1-002-17.jpg

Citizen V
Originally posted by llagrok

Nobody cares enough about Karnak to hate him.

Karnak, 7/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by Citizen V
Nobody cares enough about Karnak to hate him.

Karnak, 7/10.

Good point.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/InhumansVol2-10-16.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/InhumansVol2-10-17.jpg

Milky Joe
I can't view photobucket from this computer, what do those scans show?

Alfheim

Yeah I means hes only been one-shoted by BP twice.

llagrok
Originally posted by Milky Joe
I can't view photobucket from this computer, what do those scans show?

Just random Karnak feats.

Daredevil1
Ironfist 7-8/10

Ethereal
Iron Fist if he gets a clean shot using his Ki-fist...which has been shown to hurt heavy hitters in marvel. Karnak would be out cold.

llagrok
Originally posted by Ethereal
Iron Fist if he gets a clean shot using his Ki-fist...which has been shown to hurt heavy hitters in marvel. Karnak would be out cold.

Iron fist one shotted the Thing.

Only one he's never been capable of hurting, is the Hulk.

jrodslam
Iron Fist for the slight majority.

llagrok
Karnak has speed, agility, strength and durability.

Battlehammer
speed..............ya right the dude was made to look slow by black panther.

strength means nothing when danny can use the IF.

durability is every debatable

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
speed..............ya right the dude was made to look slow by black panther.

strength means nothing when danny can use the IF.

durability is every debatable

oh please, that is the only slow feat you have. A mind controlled Karnak missed Black Panther, in a Black Panther comic.

Tell me, is Black Panther faster than Silver Surfer's board as well?

Battlehammer
oh please, that is the only slow feat you have. A mind controlled Karnak missed Black Panther, in a Black Panther comic.

Tell me, is Black Panther faster than Silver Surfer's board as well?
nope.

but black panther did that twice to karnak.

please show a feat of karnak that would be greater then something IF has displayed.

llagrok
nope.

but black panther did that twice to karnak.

please show a feat of karnak that would be greater then something IF has displayed.

Look at the scans.

I have more if necesssary.

Battlehammer
which one of those is supose to show speed that IF can't match?

or power?

llagrok
which one of those is supsoe to show speed that IF can't match?

Now it's speed all of the sudden?

What when he's fighting Shatterstar? it's mentioned how he's moving faster than lightning.

Battlehammer

What when he's fighting Shatterstar? it's mentioned how he's moving faster than lightning.
speed all of a sudden? my original arguement was that IF is not slower then karnak.

now did karnak display more power.

and I said durability was debatable

when he fighting shatter star? which scan is that. you kinda should put an order to them. Just putting down a bunch of random feats does not help your arguement unless you give the reason for why you placed them.

I use to do the same thing.

jrodslam

Do you really think Karnak was moving faster than lightning?

llagrok
speed all of a sudden? my original arguement was that IF is not slower then karnak.

now did karnak display more power.

and I said durability was debatable

when he fighting shatter star? which scan is that. you kinda should put an order to them. Just putting down a bunch of random feats does not help your arguement unless you give the reason for why you placed them.

I use to do the same thing.

Click on 1 and then scroll down.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Do you really think Karnak was moving faster than lightning?

I don't, but he was moving fast nonetheless smile

Tony Stark
Iron fist one shotted the Thing.

Only one he's never been capable of hurting, is the Hulk.

confused

IF has KO'd The THING before this I have to see...Scans please.

Karnak FTW

llagrok
Did I say Iron Fist?

I meant Karnak, lol.

Battlehammer
did saw no shatter star.........

llagrok
did saw no shatter star.........

Then look again.

Red robotic armor, big mace and an angry looking face.

Battlehammer
Then look again.

Red robotic armor, big mace and an angry looking face.
shatterstar is a mutant........not a robot lol

llagrok
shatterstar is a mutant........not a robot lol

There is mutant named Shatterstar as well, but I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about the robot that was designed to (and capable of) take out Black Bolt, but was stopped by Karnak instead.

If you read the Inhuman comics, you would know these things.

jrodslam
Robots(most) arent perfect. Because a robot was made to take out Black Bolt doesnt mean that Karnak wouldnt be able to find the weak spot in the armor.

Im sure it would be multiple times harder trying to find the weakness in Iron Fist. Much less able to hit it.erm

Battlehammer
and the robot feat makes him......faster then Iron Fist?

You do realize many street have thrashed robots....

it said he movign as fast as lightning or some crap.........the same thing has been said about shang-chi and shang-chi has never shown to have a speed advantage over Iron Fist

llagrok
Robots(most) arent perfect. Because a robot was made to take out Black Bolt doesnt mean that Karnak wouldnt be able to find the weak spot in the armor.

Im sure it would be multiple times harder trying to find the weakness in Iron Fist. Much less able to hit it.erm

Bullshit.

Karnak would find a weakness, simple as that.

He doesn't find a general weak spot, like a nerve or something. He can find one spot that will make your entire body collapse.

and the robot feat makes him......faster then Iron Fist?

You do realize many street have thrashed robots....

it said he movign as fast as lightning or some crap.........the same thing has been said about shang-chi and shang-chi has never shown to have a speed advantage over Iron Fist

How many have trashed robots capable of taking out Black Bolt?

Now, may I ask you for some Iron Fist feats that put him above Karnak?

Battlehammer
Bullshit.

Karnak would find a weakness, simple as that.

He doesn't find a general weak spot, like a nerve or something. He can find one spot that will make your entire body collapse.

How many have trashed robots capable of taking out Black Bolt?

Now, may I ask you for some Iron Fist feats that put him above Karnak?
and black bolt is known for speed............nope nope he not.

Im not seeing how thats a speed feat........

funny thing is in a normal person those spots are what normal MA train to know were they are and how to defend against them.

karnak power pritty worthless vs any skilled MA fighter.

I go and see what I can find for IF speed feats

llagrok
You somehow completely missed what I said.

Karnak can see a weakness in anything, metal, telekinetic barriers, bodies. Like I said earlier (your retarded mind rejected the information?) he doesn't just notice nerve spots, but THE UNIQUE spots on every body that can completely knock out a character. Take how he knocked out Gorgon in example.

I forgave you for your earlier outburst, if you get smart again I won't. I understand that you've messed up something in your life or whatever it was you said, but I don't care about your personal life at all. You need to realize that none of us do.

jrodslam
funny thing is in a normal person those spots are what normal MA train to know were they are and how to defend against them.

karnak power pritty worthless vs any skilled MA fighter.

I agree.

Citizen V
You somehow completely missed what I said.

Karnak can see a weakness in anything, metal, telekinetic barriers, bodies. Like I said earlier (your retarded mind rejected the information?) he doesn't just notice nerve spots, but THE UNIQUE spots on every body that can completely knock out a character. Take how he knocked out Gorgon in example.

I forgave you for your earlier outburst, if you get smart again I won't. I understand that you've messed up something in your life or whatever it was you said, but I don't care about your personal life at all. You need to realize that none of us do.

roll eyes (sarcastic).

Smooth.

Very smooth.

jrodslam
Any well skilled MA knows areas to hit to shut down the entire body. Im pretty sure it would be much harder for him to hit that weak spot on Iron Fist than it was to hit the weak spot on a robot who isnt nearly as skilled as Iron Fist.

Battlehammer

out burst? I dident have any out burst in this thread. But now you gone and said this and pissed me off so go **** your self.

llagrok
Any well skilled MA knows areas to hit to shut down the entire body. Im pretty sure it would be much harder for him to hit that weak spot on Iron Fist than it was to hit the weak spot on a robot who isnt nearly as skilled as Iron Fist.

You just don't understand what Karnak can do at all.

Martial Artists know general weak spots on the human body. Karnak sees a unique weak spot right away. Not just on bodies, but in plans, tactics, constructions, buildings, etc.

out burst? I dident have any out burst in this thread. But now you gone and said this and pissed me off so go **** your self.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/InternetCat.jpg

Battlehammer
correct which this idiot does not seem to comprehend

Citizen V
correct which this idiot does not seem to comprehend

What you don't seem to comprehend is this:

A skilled martial artist will know pressure points and other weak spots on the body.

But Karnak? Karnak'll hit you where you broken your arm when you were 10, and never told any about, but he still knows because his powers tell him that you are weak there.

Sure, martial artists can do the what Karnak does, but nowhere near as well or as close as Karnak does it.

TricksterPriest
Both of you stop throwing a hissy-fit. roll eyes (sarcastic) This fight could be decided in a single move. Karnak can take IF out with one strike if he can land a blow in the right spot. On the other hand, IF can take Karnak out with the Iron Fist technique. Durability-wise, Danny's got the edge. He takes hits from Luke Cage, Spidey, etc. Strength, unknown. I don't know the upper limit of what Danny can amp to. Speed, Danny. Karnak doesn't have the speed feats to keep up with Spiderman, Deadpool, etc, which Danny has done.

I'm gonna go with IF for a narrow majority, partially because Danny is getting a signigant skill upgrade with the book. Depending on what he learns, this fight could go from a 6/10 win for him, to a 7-8/10 win.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Citizen V
What you don't seem to comprehend is this:

A skilled martial artist will know pressure points and other weak spots on the body.

But Karnak? Karnak'll hit you where you broken your arm when you were 10, and never told any about, but he still knows because his powers tell him that you are weak there.

Sure, martial artists can do the what Karnak does, but nowhere near as well or as close as Karnak does it.

though help full again any skilled MA at the level of IF would know of his injuries and not allow him self to be hit in such places.......not tomention he chi healed him self completely meanign he has no old injuries........

llagrok

jrodslam
You just don't understand what Karnak can do at all.

Martial Artists know general weak spots on the human body. Karnak sees a unique weak spot right away. Not just on bodies, but in plans, tactics, constructions, buildings, etc.

False. Its eventually. Not right away.

Im not home at the moment, but i may be there tomorrow. Ill show scans backing up my statement.

Symmetric Chaos
False. Its eventually. Not right away.

Im not home at the moment, but i may be there tomorrow. Ill show scans backing up my statement.

He once managed to destroy a room full of robots by hitting each in a different weak spot without seeming to break stride. He shattered a sword do so as a block.

I think it depends on the size and complexity of the target to a certain level.

Soljer
Danny wins a majority BEFORE his plethora of upgrades in Immortal Iron Fist. no expression.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Soljer
Danny wins a majority BEFORE his plethora of upgrades in Immortal Iron Fist. no expression.

Excuse me for being even-handed. durfist stick out tongue

SnazzySmurph
1. That wasn't Shatterstar, Llagrok. Different guy, same Kree.

2. Karnak should win vs. any normal skilled martial artist... however, Danny is far and above your average skilled martial artist, even by comic standards.

Apolloknight
though help full again any skilled MA at the level of IF would know of his injuries and not allow him self to be hit in such places.......not tomention he chi healed him self completely meanign he has no old injuries........

And any skilled martial artist would see that said martial artist is trying to hide their injury's.

Don't care who wins, im just saying.

Alfheim

And for the love of god, can someone show me speed feats?

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulkblitz3iy.jpg

I think BB is actually supposed to be a skilled fighter is he staken a robot that was designed to take out BB it must have been pretty good.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Alfheim
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hulkblitz3iy.jpg

I think its pretty easy to have speed feats against an opponent with nearly 0 fighting skill who probably telegraphs his punches from a mile away, I can name a few street levelers who have decent speed/outmaneuvering feats against the hulk. And they have all pretty much admitted the same thing "If I get hit once its over with" or something like that.

Except for cap of course!!!!!!!!!

Alfheim
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I think its pretty easy to have speed feats against an opponent with nearly 0 fighting skill who probably telegraphs his punches from a mile away, I can name a few street levelers who have decent speed/outmaneuvering feats against the hulk. And they have all pretty much admitted the same thing "If I get hit once its over with" or something like that.

Except for cap of course!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know but you know how Spiderman fans like to show you scan of Spiderman dodging Hulk and showing the multiple images because hes so fast. Hey even the Punsiher could dodge the Hulk for awhile but it wouldnt be that impressive.

Originally posted by Alfheim
Punisher vs Ulik

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5466/pun1gh5.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4092/pun2en1.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5994/pun3mi6.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1848/pun4jb7.jpg
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1576/pun5nt4.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9481/pun55bp7.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8500/pun6bi7.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7987/pun7rn7.jpg
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5576/pun8uv9.jpg

Compare IF dodging is alot more flashy.

No hes not but he has caught a projectile pretty easily. So it seems hes quite fast when he wants to be but he doesnt have alot of speed showings.

SnazzySmurph
Black Bolt is superhumanly fast...

JasonK4
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Black Bolt is superhumanly fast...
Cool sig. Now try sticking to this one for more than 2 weeks. stick out tongue

llagrok
All inhumans have enhanced speed anyways.

Alfheim
All inhumans have enhanced speed anyways.

I think this is a classic case of bios being wrong. If you look at bios of the inhumans they contradict themselves. Thay say that an average inhumans has stats better than Captain America. It then says that Karnak is slightly superior to Captain America.....Karnak is not an average inhuman he has gone under extensive training therefore he should be significantly superior to Cap, if the average inhuman is superior to Cap.

Also the showings of some of the inhumans does not seem to indicate that average inhumans are enhanced. I agree that they are superior to humans but it seems the bios are blowing things out of proportion. Its a classic case of the bios being wrong.

llagrok
Yeah of Stan Lee, Jack Kirby and Marvel being wrong.

Alfheim
Yeah of Stan Lee, Jack Kirby

What the writers have stated explicitly that the inhumans have enhanced stats or diod they stat they are stronger and faster than average humans?

and Marvel being wrong.

Im sorry but your not getting this marvel are wrong all the time just because they state something does not make it true. If Karnak was slightly faster than Cap he would not have got one shoted...TWICE....by BP, not even a tussle one shoted. Hell a mind controlled IF did better than Karnak and so has DD.

Marvel are always getting stuff incorrect and furthermore like I said the bio for the inhumans contradict itself. If your average inhuman is enhanced Karnak should be significantly superior to Cap, but it states that he is slightly superior

guy222
IF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.