Punisher vs Marv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
To the death in the Middle of the night in a large alley way and pooring down rain

Punisher- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Punisher_%28Frank_Castle%29 with only Two 44 desert Eagles

vs

Marv- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marv gets Glads his Colt 45 handgun

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/8.gif

Black Adam
match has been done already.

golem370
But I don't think people give Marv his respect like in the movie. He was shot many times he was hit by cars was able to turn a door into splinters throwing 3 or 4 cops in the air. Then he jump like two floors down grabed the rail and toss himself up with ease. He is a vicious peak human strength athlete like speed and a good fighter tough as hell and very into torture

golem370
I believe he would wins 8 or 9/10

Soljer
*nods*

I think that the Punisher's popularity is going to override logic for many people in this thread. Marv should be taking the majority.

erm.

golem370
This is not popularity forum it's a comic book versus forum.. Marv wins the majority of the times.

JohnnyDo3
Punisher will kill that ugly dude

Tassadar
Originally posted by golem370
But I don't think people give Marv his respect like in the movie. He was shot many times he was hit by cars was able to turn a door into splinters throwing 3 or 4 cops in the air. Then he jump like two floors down grabed the rail and toss himself up with ease. He is a vicious peak human strength athlete like speed and a good fighter tough as hell and very into torture

Marv should be respected, the problem is that Frank has similiar feats in endurance and strength, and much better feats in skill and accuracy. In h2h, Marv beats an unarmed Punisher 6.5/10, but if Frank is armed, Marv cannot win more than 2/10, as Frank is better with weapons, being more experienced in their use, while Marv often relies on his fists.

golem370
Well he has one more gun then Marv not much of an advantage

Dinalfos
Frank is exceptionally well trained. He's also very cold headed and calculating. I can see him winning a few times.

golem370
So is Marv is a damn monster tough strong brutle very cold. Here is a senario what If it was Frank who had killed Goldy and Marv was hunting for him pizzed off and wanting blood

King KAM
again?!....Damn

who?-kid
- Has Marv ever fought somebody like Punisher ? No.

- Has Punisher ever fought somebody like Marv ? Hell yes, every day and twice on Sunday.

Everything Marv can do, Punisher can do too. But better and faster.

Tassadar
So is Marv is a damn monster tough strong brutle very cold. Here is a senario what If it was Frank who had killed Goldy and Marv was hunting for him pizzed off and wanting blood

Marv would get shot, in the head. He cannot outprep Frank, cannot beat him in a firefight, and cannot get close enough to engage in h2h without getting shot several times. Marv's a beast, but Punisher is a bigger beast.

golem370
I really don't think so he could take a bullet to the head. He tougher stronger and meaner When have you ever seen Punisher let a dog eat someone for toture.

who?-kid
I really don't think so he could take a bullet to the head. He tougher stronger and meaner When have you ever seen Punisher let a dog eat someone for toture.
Kevin was all over Punisher, in the Sin City comics he humiliated Marv, Marv only beat him because he used prep time.

Punisher > Kevin.

golem370
But he beat Kevin though..

Tassadar

Could'nt find a dog, so this will have to do.

Sabretooth
Man this would be a GOOD fight. Damn. Even though I wouldn't want to, I'd have to give it to the Punisher. He sure would have to earn it though.

complexbrother
Originally posted by who?-kid
- Has Marv ever fought somebody like Punisher ? No.

- Has Punisher ever fought somebody like Marv ? Hell yes, every day and twice on Sunday.

Everything Marv can do, Punisher can do too. But better and faster.

you must never read any of the sin city books . 'caus Marve would decimate Frank. ( esp if they have to abide by the rules of this fight)

don't speak on what you know little of

bigbran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfsrjGb7LcE&search=care%20bear%20

who?-kid
Originally posted by complexbrother
you must never read any of the sin city books . 'caus Marve would decimate Frank. ( esp if they have to abide by the rules of this fight)
Pathetic.

I own every single Sin City comic there is, and together with Hartigan and Wallace, Marv is my favorite character. He's tough as hell, a pretty good fighter (though more of a brawler but still) and not as dumb as people think.

Punisher however is ALSO tough as hell, a way better fighter and very clever. Not only that, but Punisher is used fighting street thugs AND street level heroes. He's better with his hands, with his brains, with knives, with guns, with everything.

Punisher has fought hundreds of serious fights, Marv like 7 or 8 ? Let's make it ten.

Sad.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Man this would be a GOOD fight. Damn. Even though I wouldn't want to, I'd have to give it to the Punisher. He sure would have to earn it though.

thumb up yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.